Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria (44270 Views)

WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years / Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by cephaswizzy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Out of about 100students dat offered dat course, about 70 of them FAILED. if abt 70pple out of 100pple taking a Course fails: My view is that its the LECTURER that has FAILED & not d students, because it only means the lecturer did not impact anything in them.
I'm out of that jungle alright but I think its time things change in that Alma Mata of mine, lecturers should stop releasing their frustrations on students!...
I hear pple talk about d amt of 1st Class graduates from UNILAG, Covenant or other universities in 9ja & d only thing dat comes to my mind is ; "thank God, them no come UNIUYO"... The truth is UNIUYO students can read for Africa ehnn... & a lot of very-very brilliant students graduate with a grade not proportional to what they shud have had becos of the wickedness from some lecturers in that compound.
There is one que I would like to ask all lecturers(help me ask them too pls);
IF EVERYBODY TAKING YOUR COURSE PASS, WILL YOU DIE?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
cephaswizzy:

Out of about 100students dat offered dat course, about 70 of them FAILED. if abt 70pple out of 100pple taking a Course fails: My view is that its the LECTURER that has FAILED & not d students, because it only means the lecturer did not impact anything in them.
I'm out of that jungle alright but I think its time things change in that Alma Mata of mine, lecturers should stop releasing their frustrations on students!...
I hear pple talk about d amt of 1st Class graduates from UNILAG, Covenant or other universities in 9ja & d only thing dat comes to my mind is ; "thank God, them no come UNIUYO"... The truth is UNIUYO students can read for Africa ehnn... & a lot of very-very brilliant students graduate with a grade not proportional to what they shud have had becos of the wickedness from some lecturers in that compound.
There is one que I would like to ask all lecturers(help me ask them too pls);
IF EVERYBODY TAKING YOUR COURSE PASS, WILL YOU DIE?

Lalasticlala.. This is a thread worthy of the frontpage.

This is what the results in ALL Nigerian Universities would look like without sorting.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by vicstar(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Lalasticlalã.. This is a thread worthy of the frontpage.

This is what the results in ALL Nigerian Universities would look like without sorting.

true talk mahhn cool bro pls I need you on vizkizTeam
www.nairaland.com/vizkiz on dis upcoming mr.nairaland contest wink can I get yo endorsement sir?
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by jamalnation(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmn
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Badgers14: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nigerian lecturers and their mini god status.....

Whoever the lecturer is deserves to be fired angry angry because how can 99% of your students fail your class It means you don't know what you are doing..... This lecturers case is in high court in hell angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by balancediet(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
OP b4 u crucify Mr leshura, de pipo wen pass nko? I think the result is free, fair and conclusive. #myview

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Pope22(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Economy is very bad. I want to sell one of my eyes or kidneys and use the money to start up a business. If you are interested, please contact me.
N/B: My eye can see very far, it can see from Lagos to Onitsha if the road is straight.
As for my kidney, that one??,it works very well even more than 1,000,000KV generator.

Thanks

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Anyi3(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm not buying this "lay all the blame at the lecturer"

Sometimes, yeah lecturers need to do more in imparting knowledge but we should not exclude these two factors:

Poor teaching environment, for instance 100 students in a 50 student capacity class etc

Secondly, students need to also bear the blame. Under that same condition, someone got a B. Even students that don't read and then fail would still open their lips to scream the lecturer is wicked. If you bring their scripts, you'd be shocked by the nonsense they write.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Naija sef
It might not be the lecturer's fault though lipsrsealed
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Monalisa185(f): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol, that lecturer is a-no nonsense lecturer, seems they thought they could sort the lecturer, at the end of the day, the guy no gree.. Good riddance to half-baked graduates....smh

4 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by tmtech: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
looks like CHM 201 result back then in OAU.. chai public sch mehn. u go suffer no be small

9 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by ireneony(f): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin angry..
Make i nor talk
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by DIVA99(f): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Result

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
nice result by uniuyo wicked standard

120 failed french in history dept there out of 170

uniuyo churning out 3rd class for fun

4 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
F full everywhere
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Danhumprey: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
SMH! undecided

I don't even know what to say. Come see students reading at night class like the world is about end tomorrow and yet see the results they have to show for all their reading.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by realmenrealhats(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
How can i get authentic fake BSc certificate? See, my cousin is very skillful and very knowledgeable in his field that he has been working in for 5 years now. he has even trained many certificate-claimed engineers in the field. He is about to be dropped on account of his certification. Now, An opportunity has come for him, but he needs a B.sc certificate to back it up. He can very well defend himself practically and theoretically, but lacks the certificate. Times are hard now and one cannot let opportunities like this slip away. He is the breadwinner of 5 kids without a father and he is about to lose it all or get it all in this company. He has OND in political science and that is not a criterium for this job. so, how can he get an authentic fake Certificate ASAP? I no holy pass. we no want your preaching. even the president sef no get certificate. we no the implication but that is secondary at this time. if you have any clue abeg help realmenrealheart@gmail.com

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by BrosMayowa(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
What would you say about National Open University where students don't know their examiners or whomever will mark their scripts?. It's almost like writing a professional exam. But an exam with about 30% pass rate? Na ACCA question dem dey set?

It's either the lecturer is a sadist, didn't impact knowledge, the student's learning environment is very poor or a large percentage of the students are dullards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nawao
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by RingimKabir(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Salute to all Engineering Graduates from Nigerian Universities.

Proudly an ENGINEER.

11 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pope22:
Economy is very bad. I want to sell one of my eyes or kidneys and use the money to start up a business. If you are interested, please contact me.
N/B: My eye can see very far, it can see from Lagos to Onitsha if the road is straight.
As for my kidney, that one??,it works very well even more than 1,000,000KV generator.

Thanks
Your mumuism is second to none
Kwuntinuo

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Maxcollins042(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
And cultists no dey see this kind people...... Mtcheeew!
This reminds me of the saddists we have as lecturers back then in School (name withheld)

1 Like

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
That's how life is, no matter what some people will still make it, shout out to those geeks with A&B, while those with F will hide under the guise of massive failure.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
even obj is like...

1 Like

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Skybee1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dats d diff btw Uniuyo n odas,dt sch is known for dier strict n discipline academic, if u no u wont sit up as a student n face ur studies, manh u r bound to av ds kind of result

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by KYLEJP(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm actually a mathematics aspirant of UNIUYO.........seeing this scares the hell of out of me...
I'm actually a mathematics aspirant of UNIUYO.........seeing this scares the hell of out of me...

4 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by adebrave1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
I can't do anything but laugh... Some lecturers sha!.... Smh... University no be beans oh...

Did you notice that those that failed the course before failed it again? Check the list again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by ifoundmyperfect: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
hmmm.... Such a disaster!
This kinda result brings joy to some lecturers. Unknowingly to them, it is a reflection of their ineptitude and little understanding of the course. "becos if they did, this catastrophic outcome would have been avoided. Such a huge shame! I empathize with Nigeria students in some govt owned schools...

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Omotayor123(f): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
See Mass Failure shocked
The lecturer should be checked!

1 Like

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by gurunlocker: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dem no dey moderate? CA score 20, Exam score 33?.... That means something is wrong somewhere
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Lalasticlala.. This is a thread worthy of the frontpage.

guy, from the federal uni i finished from, there is nothing like sorting or sex for mark. What u wrote is what u get. And that uni is Bayero University, Kano. Most uni in northern nigeria dont indulge in sortin or sex for marks.

9 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
The educational system is bad, the lecturers are wicked and the students are frustrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / What Is The Right Response To "How Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.