Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria (44263 Views)

WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years / Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by kolexy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
cephaswizzy:

Out of about 100students dat offered dat course, about 70 of them FAILED. if abt 70pple out of 100pple taking a Course fails: My view is that its the LECTURER that has FAILED & not d students, because it only means the lecturer did not impact anything in them.
I'm out of that jungle alright but I think its time things change in that Alma Mata of mine, lecturers should stop releasing their frustrations on students!...
I hear pple talk about d amt of 1st Class graduates from UNILAG, Covenant or other universities in 9ja & d only thing dat comes to my mind is ; "thank God, them no come UNIUYO"... The truth is UNIUYO students can read for Africa ehnn... & a lot of very-very brilliant students graduate with a grade not proportional to what they shud have had becos of the wickedness from some lecturers in that compound.
There is one que I would like to ask all lecturers(help me ask them too pls);
IF EVERYBODY TAKING YOUR COURSE PASS, WILL YOU DIE?

Don't forget schools like OAU, UI is the choice of the very best. So it is only natural they record more 1st class, especially in Engineering.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by bezimo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
realmenrealhats:
How can i get authentic fake BSc certificate? See, my cousin is very skillful and very knowledgeable in his field that he has been working in for 5 years now. he has even trained many certificate-claimed engineers in the field. He is about to be dropped on account of his certification. Now, An opportunity has come for him, but he needs a B.sc certificate to back it up. He can very well defend himself practically and theoretically, but lacks the certificate. Times are hard now and one cannot let opportunities like this slip away. He is the breadwinner of 5 kids without a father and he is about to lose it all or get it all in this company. He has OND in political science and that is not a criterium for this job. so, how can he get an authentic fake Certificate ASAP? I no holy pass. we no want your preaching. even the president sef no get certificate. we no the implication but that is secondary at this time. if you have any clue abeg help realmenrealheart@gmail.com

Go and find another opportunity and stop wasting time in futility, even if you succeed in getting a "looking genuine" false certificate. What happens to you when your employer goes to verify from the said school you claimed to have graduated from. You would be found to be a fake and can be incacerated in prison by the police and after been fired.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by FuckTheMods: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Anticorruption:
nice result by uniuyo wicked standard

120 failed french in history dept there out of 170

uniuyo churning out 3rd class for fun
bro i been suffer for that school no be small. My cgpa dropped to 1.5 due to the wicked set of lecturers we had in history and international studies. I failed FLF210 thrice.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by FuckTheMods: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Flyingngel:
One of d most complex dept in that school is CHEMISTRY. I remember many years ago, we offer a borrowed course - FRENCH 101 in our year 3, we recorded abt 70% pass but our H.O.D rejected d result and intimated that lecturer to go and reduce it, because it is impossible for us to pass like that. The man was extremely angry, took d result and kept it in their dept shelve until second semester ending that it was release with enough failure. Because there was no other option that to reduce marks before it can be accepted by the H.O.D.
ya level 3 students of chemistry borrowed the course too, it was elective Sha FLF110. I remember how that Mr Isidore really failed people
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by mhaikell(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Its worse jare... Thats my school. Imagine 94 students failing in elect elect. The worse is Agric/Food Engineering(my department). University of Uyo will not kill us. How do they expect to graduate a first class in engineering with this kinda result. We just saw this one today sef.

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
FuckTheMods:
bro i been suffer for that school no be small. My cgpa dropped to 1.5 due to the wicked set of lecturers we had in history and international studies. I failed FLF210 thrice.

what did u finally leave with?
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
With Pokemon Go trending, the number of Fs will increase grin

cephaswizzy:

Out of about 100students dat offered dat course, about 70 of them FAILED. if abt 70pple out of 100pple taking a Course fails: My view is that its the LECTURER that has FAILED & not d students, because it only means the lecturer did not impact anything in them.
I'm out of that jungle alright but I think its time things change in that Alma Mata of mine, lecturers should stop releasing their frustrations on students!...
I hear pple talk about d amt of 1st Class graduates from UNILAG, Covenant or other universities in 9ja & d only thing dat comes to my mind is ; "thank God, them no come UNIUYO"... The truth is UNIUYO students can read for Africa ehnn... & a lot of very-very brilliant students graduate with a grade not proportional to what they shud have had becos of the wickedness from some lecturers in that compound.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
if you attended any federal University,then you will know that there are some courses that you just can't pass, and the point is so you can block the course, not for an A but a C,some lecturers have this mini god entitlement when it comes to their course
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by justhenry(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
That result looks like EFCC result. so so E, F, C, C!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by nellyelitz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Uniuyo is something else the lecturers there dey form saints
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Doctoreee1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
OnIy we dat are der knowz wat we are goin through! Tank god am out!
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by pendalicious(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
BrosMayowa:
What would you say about National Open University where students don't know their examiners or whomever will mark their scripts?. It's almost like writing a professional exam. But an exam with about 30% pass rate? Na ACCA question dem dey set?

It's either the lecturer is a sadist, didn't impact knowledge, the student's learning environment is very poor or a large percentage of the students are dullards.
PLEASE are u a student of national open UNIVERSITY if yes i need ur help .
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by 2n2k(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
@OP

The result is for 2015/2016 session but the first person on the list has 2007 registration year and still failed

How many years is he/she going to take to graduate in mech eng
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Doctoreee1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Uniuyo and F are juzt 5&6
Itz common to hear Lecturer assuring u dat u will surly come back and write it! My friend from uniport juzt ztarted hiz masters der not upto a year he iz conceding dropin! In his words “williamas diz iz wen am starting school”
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by dollyrathebe(f): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Smh for u
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Franky826: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
cephaswizzy:

This looks like strength of materials result in esut, Enugu. Lmao grin

mbajiogu you no try at all grin
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Read books, they won't. Study , they won't. Na so so facebooking, twitter etc. Why won't result be like this. cool
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by profem1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Come to think of it that someone scored 89 in the same course someone scored 19.
Just saying though.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by JohnFrankling(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pope22:
Economy is very bad. I want to sell one of my eyes or kidneys and use the money to start up a business. If you are interested, please contact me.
N/B: My eye can see very far, it can see from Lagos to Onitsha if the road is straight.
As for my kidney, that one??,it works very well even more than 1,000,000KV generator.

Thanks
brother you just killed me I can't just stop laughing.....why u knw sell ur ear give presido

1 Like

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by JAWBONE(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
lots of mistake with the grading
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by jabojafa(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pope22:
Economy is very bad. I want to sell one of my eyes or kidneys and use the money to start up a business. If you are interested, please contact me.
N/B: My eye can see very far, it can see from Lagos to Onitsha if the road is straight.
As for my kidney, that one??,it works very well even more than 1,000,000KV generator.

Thanks
am not surprised..... It happened during the time of JOSEPH in the bible. So its nothing new.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Badgers14:
Nigerian lecturers and their mini god status.....

Whoever the lecturer is deserves to be fired angry angry because how can 99% of your students fail your class It means you don't know what you are doing..... This lecturers case is in high court in hell angry
will he go to their respective hostels to force them to read?. Abi those that had 'A' are the different from others or he thought them differently. Abeg blame the students.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by mployer(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
nexwayne:
Rubbish.. If I can see 3A's that means those dat had F were not serious

You don't know such lecturers. They will randomly give out few A's to draw comments like yours.

Now I know Uniuyo is a failed school. Futo Senate will never approve a result like this.

what is the logic behind it? Are you telling the school they admitted majority unqualified students or what? Students that scaled through the admission process is expected to pass every course in the majority. If the reverse is the case then it is either the lecturer didn't teach or he didn't set what he taught in the exam. Either way the fault is his.

I LOVE FUTO.

1 Like

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by mployer(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
kolexy:

Don't forget schools like OAU, UI is the choice of the very best. So it is only natural they record more 1st class, especially in Engineering.

You don't know what you are saying. I went through Futo, my school shun out first class like every normal school, but I know very well our students are not smarter than those in state uni, it is the school structure and system that made it happen.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Caution30: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
What do you expect from an exam where one is expected to use several charts ,steam tables, humidity chart.. interpolate if need be.
thermo is a heck of a course, buh these guys no try atall!
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Gibz02: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
i"ve seen some blunders in these result,some 41 is F while some 40 is E.please go through it thoroughly before u comments."FAKE RESULT ADONBELEIVIT"
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by realmenrealhats(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
phemmyfour:
Your fada! I repeat am, I say your fada!
sorry, what are you saying?
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by akigbemaru: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Uni uyo
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by victorD3: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm sure majority of the F's are girls sleeping arround with men at hotels in ewet housing and the rest.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Favored4gud: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP!
Pope22:

Thanks
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
cephaswizzy:

Have you ever invigilate advanced thermodynamics before
So how do you know that they passed
That's a science course o not social science
You either right or you're wron
Our students are not well taught
Most shouldn't even be in higher institution but desperation for white collar job has made parents to force their kids into into school they cannot cope with
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Badgers14: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
wizzakosh:
will he go to their respective hostels to force them to read?. Abi those that had 'A' are the different from others or he thought them differently. Abeg blame the students.

What are you even talking about How can there be such a huge fail rate How many A's did you count
Mostly F's and D's.... It shows sth was wrong.... In the U.S for example.. The lecturer would be a in a hot soup angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Right Response To "How Do You Do? / FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.