Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

What If Farting Is The Number One Pregnancy Symptom? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Farting Is The Number One Pregnancy Symptom? (507 Views)

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Farting Is The Number One Pregnancy Symptom? by Pajude: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
So there are different pregnancy symptoms which include cramps, morning sickness, nausea etc… All of which are obvious only to people who make close observations. So I got thinking: what if one of the symptoms includes constant farting. At least that’s something that even very busy people who don’t notice such things as pregnancy symptoms would be able to pick up easily especially because of the bad odour that results from such emissions.

Well, the irony about it is that we may not really be able to tell between a regular fart by someone who is not pregnant and one who is, except there is a smell that characterizes that off the latter. In that case, permit me to opine that the smell would be a lot more unpleasant and offensive to every living cell in the nasal cavity. In fact, it might be diagnosed that such an emission, depending on proximity and duration of exposure, could damage one’s cells.

If this is the case then I’d advise pregnant women to opt for this wonderful creation by Stanx. It keeps your pollution from harming innocent civilians. See what I mean in this video…
Video Player

Follow source to see video

And that’s where I draw the curtain; I think it’s better this symptom is not in the equation because it would have been different shades of weird and annoying.

Till next time, think weird, laugh and be happy!

Source: http://www.jokesmannia.com/what-if-farting-is-the-number-one-pregnancy-symptom/

Re: What If Farting Is The Number One Pregnancy Symptom? by Mskrisx(f): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fart? Hmm no comment mbok.

(1) (Reply)

How To Strike A Balance Between Your Love Life And Your Children / Teen Sues Parents For Posting Embarrassing Childhood Pictures On Facebook / Pls Families Take Your Time To Wish Me A Birthday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.