Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam (1185 Views)

How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) / Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His African Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam by Dejiolaniyi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Life is full of ups and downs sobe careful who you trust, today you are trying to help some people achieve their dreams, same day the same people are trying to help are busy throwing sand into your food…
Human can never get satisfied no matter how nice you are to them, just like the adage “No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam.” If you like give the goat a private room with AC and nice Plate of fried rice and 100 tubers of yam, once you let the goat out of your site and the room it will find its way to those other yam you kept outside or in your own room…
Human’s will always make you think otherwise no matter how hard you try to stay out of their way, even when its non of their business they will still involve themselves all in the bid to just get you down…
But dear since you know that being nice to a goat does not stop the goat from eating your yam, for me it means I dont have to displease myself to make you happy, not that am not going to try my best in helping people but I will be very careful in doing such so it wont end up hurting me much because I know“hurts” is one thing we can not escape from no matter what!
Try your best to keep doing your best, but remember even at your best some set of goats will still come and say you have done nothing, dont let their words discourage you but rather push you above their thinking and keep the good work..
Remember, “No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam.”
Being nice does not mean you should be stupid or taken for granted, when it is time to air your mind please do, when you are suppose to talk better talk…

Re: No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam by Dejiolaniyi(m): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam by 5minsmadness: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2016
I think the important thing is to be selfish to yourself in a good way. For instance if it makes you happy helping the person then go ahead and do so. Don't do it out of a feeling of obligation. There are some people that just are not grateful for your help, other feel a sense of entitlement, yet others think you are a mumu for helping them. Guy, don't let things like this get you down. Derive your happiness from within. Derive your happiness from yourself.

Mindfulness might or might not have one or two things to say on this matter.
Re: No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam by Dejiolaniyi(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2016
5minsmadness:
I think the important thing is to be selfish to yourself in a good way. For instance if it makes you happy helping the person then go ahead and do so. Don't do it out of a feeling of obligation. There are some people that just are not grateful for your help, other feel a sense of entitlement, yet others think you are a mumu for helping them. Guy, don't let things like this get you down. Derive your happiness from within. Derive your happiness from yourself.

Excellent.
Re: No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
5minsmadness:

You have said it all. cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Tough Times / How To Sexually Secure Your Marriage To Avoid Divorce As A Man / House Clearance Sales - LG WP-610N Semi Automatic 4KG Washing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.