Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nairalanders Are Fools If - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Are Fools If (1402 Views)

POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates / My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized / NAIRALANDERS ARE GENIUSES: See What This Nairalander Put Together... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Are Fools If by nikkypearl(f): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustinFIFA:

This shameless olosho would always jump to their defense. Olosho, you think the whole of Romanceland do not know you've been sleeping around?

Ugly thing.

^^^ . that was intense!!
Re: Nairalanders Are Fools If by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
JustinFIFA:

This shameless olosho would always jump to their defense. Olosho, you think the whole of Romanceland do not know you've been sleeping around?

Ugly thing.
You wan finish person pikin? grin e no good oo.
Re: Nairalanders Are Fools If by Marlvin(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Isn't it pathetic that you're just so scared of this same group/league, that you can't even address 'em by their name.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Fools If by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:
we allow the league of "mad people" rule both the Mr and miss nairaland. Do you guys have any idea the level of pride oozing out from the people in that group? They feel with the Unending leagues they can do and undo anything on nairaland.
Well if you vote for them you are only proving you are subject to slavery and ultimate inferiority complex. I in particular is not in support of being superior to others bt forming groups and caucus.

Just have this at the back of your mind people You are a subject to stupidity if you sit back and allow these same group rule both Mr and miss nairaland.

I just want to make common sense.

PS: Please I broke no rule so no Corrupt and bribed mod should lock or ban the thread. Every nairalander is entitled to freedom of speech. Thanks

I think there are much bigger issues than Mr / Mrs Nairaland in life, not sure why this is so important, for us ita just a way to pass time and take away focus from work and stress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Broke The Internet / Flonex Global Services Limited. Vacancies / (SAD) Veteran Actress Eucharia Anunobi Buries Only Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.