Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

TIRED Of All These CRAP Music Going Around?? Enjoy Life With These Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / TIRED Of All These CRAP Music Going Around?? Enjoy Life With These Songs (557 Views)

Is Rap Music Going Extinct In Nigeria? / My Songs Will Ride The Wave Of Nigerian Music Going Global- Akin James / Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TIRED Of All These CRAP Music Going Around?? Enjoy Life With These Songs by freeman95(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
MUSIC they say is a spirit, if you mess with music you will die young (fela anikulapo kuti)... music can give you a way of life, it can make you see world from another angle, it can play with your soul if you give in. Music lovers should understand better..
Just felt pity for this generation cos they don't enjoy good music anymore, so I decided to share some good music with really CHILL beats that helps you relax..

cunninlynguists - nothing to give
asap rocky - phoenix
burna boy- if people must die
brymo- mirage
damian marley - there for you
nas and damian marley - Road to zion
kid cudi- marijuana
evanescence- my immortal
brymo- n. a.k.ed
youssou N dour- seven seconds

These are songs from random genres... music lovers should download these songs and thank me later...

(1) (Reply)

LYRICS; My Princess - Keyboy / My Nairaland People Listen To My Song Download Music: Kayennyg _ Sisi Monica / 13 Major Facts About Vector’s #LAFIAJI Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.