Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. (76943 Views)

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / Who Has Brought Gaming Console(ps2,ps3) From Alaba Internation And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Spectre81(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2017
I appreciate.
nigmarelli:

Put it up for sale sha,i wish you the best of luck.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Howdy my folks,hope all is well with you all.Concerning Sony and their PS3 and the tendency for it to somehow one way or another develop the dreaded ylod inspite of how careful you are with it,i'm surprised no lawsuits came up in their droves against Sony cause i no go lie if i were to be a victim having researched the net thoroughly for proof that the issue is a recurring decimal i would sue sony for rolling out a product despite such glaring defects.Just saying.It's a really frustrating issue.Ciao guys.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by oyewilliams(m): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2017
fredodo911:
all models of ps3 be it fat slim or superslim irrespective of firmware versions (from 1.1 to 4.81) r now jailbreakable
I need it, Give a Link
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Getintouch2004(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Morning fam!

Can someone explain in layman terms what "jailbreaking, Cech 2or3, hacked and unhacked consoles" is all about?

I want to purchase this ps3 from a friend. So i wanna know the best to go for. Its actually the Fat variant.

Also, how do one know if a console is hacked or unhacked?

I'm not tech savvy like that
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Getintouch2004:
Morning fam!

Can someone explain in layman terms what "jailbreaking, Cech 2or3, hacked and unhacked consoles" is all about?

I want to purchase this ps3 from a friend. So i wanna know the best to go for. Its actually the Fat variant.

Also, how do one know if a console is hacked or unhacked?

I'm not tech savvy like that

Greetings Boss,well hacking/jailbreak is the same as rooting your android phone it simply enables the device to do more than the manufacturers initially intended for it to do but voids warranty of the device anyway.
In case of the PS3 jailbreaking enables you to play ripped copies of your original discs on it via an external hard drive amongst other perks.Initially PS3's with an operating system a.k.a as firmware with a firmware of 3.55 had this capability till Sony introduced a patch to stop it on 3.56 and above however consoles released with firmwares of 3.56 made on or before june 2016 with serial numbers located at the rear of the consoles ending with cech 2001A and similar could have their firmwares downgraded to the 3.55 before the sony patch and then hacked.Slims are the ones mostly in this category and some fats excluding th superslim.

Now all can be jailbroken with one differentiating factor consoles hacked using the earlier method usually have games launched via a file manager the most popular called multiman but the consoles with hacked with the new this feature is disabled or doesnt work.I also heard that another difference is the ability of the those hacked with the new to go online those hacked with the older cant otherwise the console would be banned and hack destroyed by Sony on detection.
Consoles which arent hacked you can only play games via the cd or demos from Playstation network(PSN),nothing more.That's how to differentiate them.The hacked ones play full ripped games as well as cds via the internal hard drive or an external.
That's how much i can dump it down,as regards to the fat variant it's the worse of the lot,prone to overheating much more than the others please avoid.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Getintouch2004(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,well hacking/jailbreak is the same as rooting your android phone it simply enables the device to do more than the manufacturers initially intended for it to do but voids warranty of the device anyway.
In case of the PS3 jailbreaking enables you to play ripped copies of your original discs on it via an external hard drive amongst other perks.Initially PS3's with an operating system a.k.a as firmware with a firmware of 3.55 had this capability till Sony introduced a patch to stop it on 3.56 and above however consoles released with firmwares of 3.56 made on or before june 2016 with serial numbers located at the rear of the consoles ending with cech 2001A and similar could have their firmwares downgraded to the 3.55 before the sony patch and then hacked.Slims are the ones mostly in this category and some fats excluding th superslim.

Now all can be jailbroken with one differentiating factor consoles hacked using the earlier method usually have games launched via a file manager the most popular called multiman but the consoles with hacked with the new this feature is disabled or doesnt work.I also heard that another difference is the ability of the those hacked with the new to go online those hacked with the older cant otherwise the console would be banned and hack destroyed by Sony on detection.
Consoles which arent hacked you can only play games via the cd or demos from Playstation network(PSN),nothing more.That's how to differentiate them.The hacked ones play full ripped games as well as cds via the internal hard drive or an external.
That's how much i can dump it down,as regards to the fat variant it's the worse of the lot,prone to overheating much more than the others please avoid.Cheers.

Wow, quite indepth. Thanks a lot.

What are the main causes of hacked consoles? Heard they easily have issues afterwards.

How true?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by x3da(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
nigmarelli:

[color=#000099]Pls i hav a superslim cech4004a, can this be jailbroken, i have been seeing different articles regarding a new cfw that works on all ps3 consoles, pls can u validate this./color]
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Wow, quite indepth. Thanks a lot.

What are the main causes of hacked consoles? Heard they easily have issues afterwards.

How true?

Except the console was faulty in the first place or the hacker did a bad job in the first place otherwise that isn't true. All PS3's however looks likely to develop issues via overheating be it hacked or not if the story you heard about hacked developing issues and the issue has to so with overheating by some chance then the story isnt true.
Do this type common issues of the PS3 on google and you'd be surprised what you'll find.
Technically and in my own opinion i believe Sony should have been sued for putting out faulty devices with known defects for customers to buy.That's the fact anyway.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by x3da(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pls i hav a superslim cech4004a, can this be jailbroken, i have been seeing different articles regarding a new cfw that works on all ps3 consoles, pls can u validate this.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Skeendip(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please can I get ps3 GOD OF WAR or GOD HAND game file online. Please I need a reply
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2017
x3da:
Pls i hav a superslim cech4004a, can this be jailbroken, i have been seeing different articles regarding a new cfw that works on all ps3 consoles, pls can u validate this.

Greetings Boss,yes it can be hacked games are injected into the console from a normal hacked console with custom firmware but their are differences between the new hacked for yours and the normal hack.Read earlier postings here by me on the differences and what to prepare for and if you need someone to help hack it i can take you to them,i have like two of them.Contact me on this via whatsapp or call.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:58am On Sep 13, 2017
x3da:

Greetings Boss,yes it can be hacked but not by a custom firmware,games are injected into the console from a normal hacked console with custom firmware using true ancestor injector but their are differences between the new hacked for yours and the normal hack.Read earlier postings here by me on the differences and what to prepare for and if you need someone to help hack it i can take you to them,i have like two of them.Contact me on this via whatsapp or call.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by x3da(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,yes it can be hacked but not by a custom firmware,games are injected into the console from a normal hacked console with custom firmware using true ancestor injector but their are differences between the new hacked for yours and the normal hack.Read earlier postings here by me on the differences and what to prepare for and if you need someone to help hack it i can take you to them,i have like two of them.Contact me on this via whatsapp or call.Cheers.

thanks for your reply, how much would it cost to inject games to the ps3 console, from my readings it not a straight forward process.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
x3da:

thanks for your reply, how much would it cost to inject games to the ps3 console, from my readings it not a straight forward process.

Greetings Boss,i just realised i didnt add my number to reach me on,sorry my bad:08081579796(reach my on that via whatsapp or call).Regarding the question that depends on where you are,the size of the consoles' hard disk or on how many you want.Contact me i'll drop some numbers for you.Then you can provide that info to my guys then they'll bill you.Once you guys have concluded buzz me i'll take you to the place but na you go pay t.fare to and fro o! Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by JasonBLood: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,i just realised i didnt add my number to reach me on,sorry my bad:08081579796(reach my on that via whatsapp or call).Regarding the question that depends on where you are,the size of the consoles' hard disk or on how many you want.Contact me i'll drop some numbers for you.Then you can provide that info to my guys then they'll bill you.Once you guys have concluded buzz me i'll take you to the place but na you go pay t.fare to and fro o! Cheers.
good afternoon nigmarelli i recently bought a hacked ps3 however I noticed that god of war ascension ,tomb raider and thief don't work the god of war asension just kicks back to xmb while the tomb raider and thief show black screen please what could be the problem and solution.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
JasonBLood:
good afternoon nigmarelli i recently bought a hacked ps3 however I noticed that god of war ascension ,tomb raider and thief don't work the god of war asension just kicks back to xmb while the tomb raider and thief show black screen please what could be the problem and solution.

Hmmmm okay,it depends on the kind of hack you have in there,is it the regular where you launch games from multiman?If it is the regular then another question i'll ask is where are you launching it from?Internal or external drive?You may have to tweak the settings in order to have them launch and see if that works.I do hope the games are complete,that could be another issue.Also some games still require the hacked console to have a game disc in the cdrom although most work discless now it's still a trick what trying out when troubleshooting.If you were the one trying to reach me on whatsapp please do so now.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Greetings to my gamers o,PES 18 is out as for those of you who dont know contact yours truly for you copy for hacked PS3 owners(you must have an external hard disk to transfer it into o cant do transfer into consoles for now) and hopefully PC owners when i lay my hands on the PC version.Contact me as usual on my line:08081579796.Cheers and thanks in advance.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Greetings to my gamers o,PES 18 is out as for those of you who dont know contact yours truly for you copy for hacked PS3 owners(you must have an external hard disk to transfer it into o cant do transfer into consoles for now) and must be on custom firmware 4.81 to play it.The PC version(PES 18 plus patch) is now available as well as FIFA 17,TEKKEN 7,NBA 2k17 and SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR 3(ALL PC) .Contact me as usual on my line:08081579796.Cheers and thanks in advance.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Greetings to my peeeps jare,happy weeekend o!Abeg can any PC gamer who visits my thread confirm to me if they've laid their firsthand on the cracked Fifa 18 i've been hearing is out?!!!!I no believe until person wey don sample am tell me o!Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Latinomyke(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Sup bro, av been following your thread for a while now ,i have so many questions bro.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2017
Latinomyke:
Sup bro, av been following your thread for a while now ,i have so many questions bro.

Happy weekend my Oga,hit me on whatsapp on this line(08081579796) or call and i'll do my best to answer all your questions Sire.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Latinomyke(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Alright, will do so this evening. Cheers
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Leopantro: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
anyone know alfaa in ibadan? i took my xbox360 to him to repair and we started discussing about PS3. he answered a question i have always had about it.
why is it that when you go to a game repair shop it is filled with dead PS 3 consoles and few xbox consoles? is it that people don't like xbox again?.
he said no, that PS 3 has a major flaw in them and the flaw is very rampant. he said if he gets 20 PS3 consoles to repair, at least 10 will be beyond repair. even the 10 repaired would eventually have issues. the issues with PS3 is so rampant that he bought a PS3 repair machine and that even with the machine, total repair is not assured.
he also said the reason you don't see much xbox to repair is because they are made to last.
i saw over 30 dead PS3 consoles in his shop, he showed me another room filled PS3 boards.

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Leopantro:
anyone know alfaa in ibadan? i took my xbox360 to him to repair and we started discussing about PS3. he answered a question i have always had about it.
why is it that when you go to a game repair shop it is filled with dead PS 3 consoles and few xbox consoles? is it that people don't like xbox again?.
he said no, that PS 3 has a major flaw in them and the flaw is very rampant. he said if he gets 20 PS3 consoles to repair, at least 10 will be beyond repair. even the 10 repaired would eventually have issues. the issues with PS3 is so rampant that he bought a PS3 repair machine and that even with the machine, total repair is not assured.
he also said the reason you don't see much xbox to repair is because they are made to last.
i saw over 30 dead PS3 consoles in his shop, he showed me another room filled PS3 boards.

My Brother i'm afraid it's kind of true,i even read am for google,Xbox get im own o but PS3 own too rampant.It's a real shame that all they focused on is graphics but ordinary hardware flaw them no fit do and those flaws are in PS4 and Xbox one as well although i dont know how often and which of the two throws up more errors.Sony and microsoft should have been sued for such nonsense especially Sony but they got away with it.Real shame.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=nigmarelli post=61176887]Greetings to my peeeps jare,happy weeekend o!Abeg can any PC gamer who visits my thread confirm to me if they've laid their firsthand on the cracked Fifa 18 i've been hearing is out?!!!!I no believe until person wey don sample am tell me o!Cheers.

Greetings guys,how far?Anybody seen first hand what i asked above?I need to know o!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
nigmarelli:

I'm about buying a superslim. The guy says it's hacked, is that possible now? Is there anything I should beware of?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

I'm about buying a superslim. The guy says it's hacked, is that possible now? Is there anything I should beware of?

Greetings Boss,sorry this is coming late but it is possible with the newly released hack called true ancestor injector where games are injected/transfered via a custom hacked PS3(the older hack) but the experience is far behind the older hack though.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by gamer23456: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sorry for derailing the thread, boss.

Super clean PS3 slim for sale in ibadan. Jailbroken. Has FIFA 17, pes 2017 and other games. 2 pads. 48k. Slightly negotiable.

Call 08100705489. Not a regular member here. Just registered to post this.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2017
gamer23456:
Sorry for derailing the thread, boss.

Super clean PS3 slim for sale in ibadan. Jailbroken. Has FIFA 17, pes 2017 and other games. 2 pads. 48k. Slightly negotiable.

Call 08100705489. Not a regular member here. Just registered to post this.

No problems at all,carry on Boss i perfectly understand.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,sorry this is coming late but it is possible with the newly released hack called true ancestor injector where games are injected/transfered via a custom hacked PS3(the older hack) but the experience is far behind the older hack though.

Thanks for the reply! So it'd be better to get a regular jailbroken slim?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.