Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) (41422 Views)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by cococandy(f): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Despicable
hahn:

It's an old video. Saw it already two years ago. That boy that was saved by that Dannish lady was a product of that video.

Christians just won't admit that there are Christian terrorists among us. I am sure they are okay with it since Jehovah is doing nothing about it, why should they?

undecided
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2016
I tell u that if these families had money and were literate, they wouldn't believe and tolerate any pastor or person labelling their children witches!
Nonsense... Africans should stop swallowing everything their pastors/spiritual leaders tell them hook, line and sinker! These men are humans not gods. They are liable to mistakes too.
God save these children. Even if some are witches, must u kill them physically? Thats murder!

1 Like

Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by hahn(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2016
Dejideji1:

You are wrong bro, we don't have such mentality. And the actions of those pastors are not justified by the Bible.

There is no verse in the Bible supporting the execution of witches, rather we should pray for them and deliver them.

And do not be deceived Bro, for Jesus said in Matthew 7:21 (“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven".)

But your god sitting down and doing nothing about it is OUR fault right? Na we sin reach there, abi?
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by gatiano(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2016
African Traditional religion never sacrificed humans. If they ever did, it must have been very much later, when the oyibo came in to contaminate everything.

I want you yourself to think deeply, think out a new evil, nobody has thought of before, You would findout that you can't, no Black person is able to think or do evil by himself or herself. Black people always immitate evil from the oyibo(non-blacks). Think it deeply brother before you answer (A black person can not think up evil, how much less do it, he/she has to copy it from somewhere which source would definitely 1000000% be from oyibo) I can put 1 billion$ on that. There is only one evil that we Black people did, and it should never be considered as evil but greatness.

LucifersTongue:

This post might rank as one of the greatest lies ever! Indigenous African tradition didn't involve human sacrifice Chai!!!!

Too many afrocentric people who tend to picture our African ancestors as saints. Arrant fuckery!
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Dejideji1(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2016
hahn:

But your god sitting down and doing nothing about it is OUR fault right? Na we sin reach there, abi?

What do you mean by doing nothing about it? Oh, you want God to react instantly and strike them down? If God operates this way, then do you think you will still be alive today? Or do you want to tell me you have not sinned before in your life? Infact if God operates that way, nobody will be alive today.

Nahum 1:3 ( The Lord is slow to anger but great in power; the Lord will not leave the guilty unpunished. His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet.)

Proverbs 11:21 (Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free.)
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by gatiano(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2016
I have been watching my emotions, and I didn't apply none in this discussion(Ihope my phrase is correct, and you get my point).
I have learnt to put my footin the oyibos shoe, in their place, I will also do what they do, if not more. It is purely scientific and a mode of survival for them.

Like I said, they save 1 in a million, and broadcast that one alot just to push their supremacy and this has a deep spiritual effect on how it affects the Black people mentally and psychologically.

If they really want to help, they can just tell all their christian pastors up from above to STOP KILLING! They won't because they are the cause.

Calabar, Akwa Ibom is a very powerful place spiritually and righteously. They have a lot of ancient knowledge, wisdom, and sciences their which goes back billions of years. That is why that place is under constant attack.

I am Yoruba( Blackman first).

hotdo9:

My brother stop attaching emotions to things n face the truth as it is...who "stopped" killing of twins in calabar?thats just 1 case among many others and its not pecuilar to africa
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Dejideji1:

You are wrong bro, we don't have such mentality. And the actions of those pastors are not justified by the Bible.

There is no verse in the Bible supporting the execution of witches, rather we should pray for them and deliver them.

And do not be deceived Bro, for Jesus said in Matthew 7:21 (“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven".)

I Didn't Wanna Comment But As I Saw This Ur Ignorant Post Pls Would U Explain This To Hahn

Lev 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones their blood [shall be] upon them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by hahn(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Dejideji1:

What do you mean by doing nothing about it? Oh, you want God to react instantly and strike them down? If God operates this way, then do you think you will still be alive today? Or do you want to tell me you have not sinned before in your life? Infact if God operates that way, nobody will be alive today.

Nahum 1:3 ( The Lord is slow to anger but great in power; the Lord will not leave the guilty unpunished. His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet.)

Proverbs 11:21 (Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free.)

Lol. According to the documentary, that pastor alone has killed over 100 KIDS! And all your lord can do is claim to be "slow to anger"

Purrrrrlllllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee undecided

1 Like

Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by gatiano(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2016
First of, The witches that you oyibo claim to have killed were Black people who were indiginous to europe, some where non-blacks, but most of them were those who could trace their bloodline to the Black people who ruled the mediterranean and especially spain. That is also what happened in holocaust, Majority of those who were killed, were those who could trace their bloodline to the Moors. The witches that were killed in europe in the darkages and before that were no witches, and they only rejected catholism. Catholism is what they rejected, for that they were murdered. A lot of your oyibo scientists were also burnt up as witches simply because they tried to think out of the box. the box been catholism.

It is 150 years ago, It is still here in Africa, No it is not here, It is simply among the road your people can continue to enter Africa, through your fake and lieing doctrines.

your forefather stole not just resources as you continue to do till this very moment, you their children are the benefit of it, you are so addicted to it that you continue to to the same your forefathers did but in a more sophesticated manner and in more wicked ways your forefathers couldn't think up.

In 2016 we still fight amongst ourselves, it can be traced back to you and your forefathers. Before you came into the midst of Black people, Their was nothing like borders in Africa and in the world, The Blackman does not believe a person can own a land, We believed that the Creator left the lands in the custody of His people. Your people started the "My land, my land" syndrome.

It was your people who made the berlin conference of 1887, by sharing and demacating Africa like a pie of cakes. The idea of border was invented by your people, because of their inert greed and ignorant love for glittering object, which onto this day have no knowledge of the elements. oyibo, don't turn history around, My Elders taught me well.

Oyibo80:

Sorry, but you make me join the forum just for your post. It's one of the most funny that I had never read before. Yes, I'm an Oyibo in Nigeria, at the moment.
Yes, it's true that the idea of witches come from Europe: like Christianity, itself. But we don't follow these idea since the last 150 years, more or less. Many people die and all of that was innocently, also if a sort of collective psychosis probably make people confess things that are just in their mind, and others doing horrible things. Belief and words are not just that, if they can change our world by acting following these words. In very concretely ways, sometimes horrible ways.
As we don't see any single wizard from the last 150 years, we don't die of sickness caused by witchcraft also without praying for be saved. We are not poor also without asking God to make us rich. We don't have more than one church per areas. Maybe this can make you some reflection.
About the video, somebody else just reply that it's an old one and the government just take some actions - so, we discuss about nothing, now. But, more time I stay here, more I'm surprised of the spread of racism around. We invent, from nothing, with the colonial rule in Nigeria, the "ethnic groups", but not only people still believe in it here, but are ready to fight for tham. That's hilarious. When in Europe and in America we never talk of borders, when we have multi-nationals runs from a country to another, when we are also afraid of calling someone "a Spanish" or "a French"... people here still fight for divide a nation (really? In 2016?) or call the white man "oyibo" when they move around. Nobody in Europe can call a black guy "nigger". You know why? Because we are less racist than many people here.
But coming to the post, that's the funny part. So, we (white man) make ritual and we need part of your body to our loosy bodies. Really, are you serious? And exactly how big is your medical knowledge to think like that? And exactly how the organs will travel to Europe or America and will be usable? Also just trying to taking seriously your post, you are funny. But, thank you. I was annoyed before your post.
P.S. I've also to apologise with you, gatiano, because I don't look to your other contributors before. The colonial history it's a guilty and nothing can be enough to be excused. We are full of books in Europe and American with detailed records of what happened; at least since the '70s, because of Marxism and post-colonialism. Anyway, your grievance make you the equivalent of the K.K.K., in black, and no words can be probably spent for you. Others nigerians, by the way, are not like you. Anyone have a mind and I'm sure that also because of internet, things will change in the next 20 years.
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by muhamadnur: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2016
Pprovost:
I GIVE UP ON RELIGION!!!

I am not an atheist (I know God does exists) but I just wish our society agrees with the atheists on some certain things.
give up on christianity not religion.
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by gatiano(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2016
How do you know, I am doing nothing about my people? I try my best in the most effective manner, by first telling the truth as it is and as it was.

Now you a good question. How did the whiteman enter?
Instead of you, me and all other wasting their hard earn mney going to trips to europe, We should begin to take trips around Africa, within all indigenous tribes to hear history first hand from the mouth of those who witness history firsthand. All the sciences and knowledge is with them to clean up the world and the planet, but not while the oyibo is here.

Was it bad, that Your/Our forefathers save the oyibo from their destruction when they were walking on all fours in the caves of europe?
Was it bad that We got them out of the dark ages and their governmental structure of feudalism?
Was it bad that We saw them hungry, that We let them in to eat food and clean up themselves?

That is defined as the great hospitality of the Black people.
What are you doing now? It is great! Because you are a Black person who is extremely compassionate. Black people are compassionate. But today we are showing them no hate, love; in a better word, "We show no non-blacks no sympathy". We don't terrorise or kill, we are not terrorists, It is not our job to revenge, or kill because we are so compassionate that we will do a bad job. The Job is for God. And God is not no spook spirit, He/She is every real like Me and You with physical bodies.

edwife:

gringrin Stop smoking that thing, it is not helping you. Right now you are using a gadget invented by the so called foreigners and it is people like you that made foreigners treat you the way they are.

If Congolese were treating their country with civility and fairness, what will the UN soldiers be doing there? If Black people treated their fellow black people with love,respect,fairness and unity what and why will a white man come here?If they use only one black boy to garner all these praises, why not do the same for your own people? Film,document it and broadcast it,no?

Who are the people killing those innocent kids? the foreigners ba? undecided Y'all killing each others but you expect an outsider to love you and protect you.

You are the one living in delusion; you call foreigners evil and yet you can't do nada about your own people.
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by blackpanda: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2016
edwife:

So why is my comment tormenting y'all.Go and cry to the people that blame your people and not me. I say what i want to say and if none of you is happy about it,it should be your cup of tea and not mine.

If you knew better as you claim, you would have ignore my comment but that will not stop me from saying what i want to say.It is not about Religion but the people who misinterpret the scripture. cheesy

Nobody is absolving anything, if you really knew what I stand for and not based on my comment, you will know that i am the last person that worship "pastors" and that is why I don't call them pastors or men of God, I know one when i see one.Like i said before, it is not about religion!

Take this to the bank and become a millionaire. wink

K
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by realmenrealhats(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2016
shut the fork up. you should be ashamed of what your brothers do in your state. people are trying to give you a facelift and you are talking trash. what the hell is Akwa Ibom doing by killing innocent kids? you should have gone ahead before the poster to post the story and give the details u asked for. no one is generalising but at this point no one needs details to write about the grievous sins you guys commit over there. you should have lit the torchlihgt yourself if you have any defense for your tribe. and even if your particular village does not, then they are regaraded as accomplice because they do not try to stop it or cry for help for the international communities to come in. you guys have cried for oil dividends yet you cannot cry to en evil that identifies with your culture. again i say shut the fork up. and tender an apology to the posted. nonsends
lordthunderbolt:
I was forced to reply because you are ignorant
have never been to akwa ibom
know nothing about another's culture
but you just jump to a huge conclusion.
you just called akpabio
that was the man that started the child right law that is a model today in Nigeria to protect those children
I won't join issues with you.

this practise is not in the whole of akwa ibom. don't generalise and please for God's sake
when you try to demonise some folks do some researches
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Dejideji1(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Elohim1:

I Didn't Wanna Comment But As I Saw This Ur Ignorant Post Pls Would U Explain This To Hahn

Lev 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones their blood [shall be] upon them.

Jesus never supported capital punishment, the case of the adulterous woman is an example.

With the coming of Jesus, God has established a new covenant with mankind (Jeremiah 31:31-34, Luke 22:20, 1 Corinthians 11:25, Hebrews 8:8-13, 9:11-15).

Jesus and His apostles gave us a radically new understanding of the true intent of the Old Testament Law; they brought a new era of the rule of love for all people and spiritual truth instead of rule by law (Luke 10:25-28, John 13:34-35, Ephesians 2:14-18).
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by hahn(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bro Jesus never supported capital punishment, the case of the adulterous woman is an example.

With the coming of Jesus, God has established a new covenant with mankind (Jeremiah 31:31-34, Luke 22:20, 1 Corinthians 11:25, Hebrews 8:8-13, 9:11-15).

Jesus and His apostles gave us a radically new understanding of the true intent of the Old Testament Law; they brought a new era of the rule of love for all people and spiritual truth instead of rule by law (Luke 10:25-28, John 13:34-35, Ephesians 2:14-18).

Jesus was against it but his dad supported and even commanded it. Isn't Jehovah supposed to be the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Isn't it omniscient? Didn't it know that it's laws were barbaric and savage before proclaiming them?

2 Likes

Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2016
gatiano:
African Traditional religion never sacrificed humans. If they ever did, it must have been very much later, when the oyibo came in to contaminate everything.

Wanted to give you a full reply but I checked your posts and realized you're an afrocentric, Black Power loony. Enjoy your fantasies of the pure, good, and glorious black race!

1 Like

Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by gatiano(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Don't be like that, This forum is to help educate ourselves. You will state your opinions, I will mine. In our quiet time, we will reflect on it. You should go study history from your own people. Every Black person no matter where they at on the planet is YOUR PEOPLE. Listen to them, study the history, there are books that you can read while in the traffic, in the toilet, few minutes until the time you doze off. It does not necessary means you should enroll in the college for that. Then go back and read about all other races from YOUR PEOPLE first, and then later from everybody else.

A person without his/her true history is a person without a future. Today must stand upon yesterday, the future will stand upon today, if today has no true foundation, how then can a future stand?

The reason why A Black man invented the internet and also the cellphone was so that information can travel easy around all the Black people that can read. There is no other reason. Europeans just gave it their name and made profits off of it as they have always done with every other invention that you think they made, yet it was Us.

I based my fact on Truth! iI could care less about Afrocentric view; and if I do, should I be eurocentric or arabcentric. come on!

LucifersTongue:

Wanted to give you a full reply but I checked your posts and realized you're an afrocentric, Black Power loony. Enjoy your fantasies of the pure, good, and glorious black race!
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Dejideji1:

Jesus never supported capital punishment, the case of the adulterous woman is an example.

And What The New Intent Of The Law?? U Think Some Of We Atheist Were Never Christians?? Lemme Quote From The Bible:
Matthew 5:17-20

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Dejideji1:

U Seams To Misunderstand This Verse Jesus Said "If U Know U Are Clean Of Sin Be The One To Cast The First Stone" Clearly If Most Of Them Were Free From Sin They Would Have Stoned Her!!

Jesus Vs Paul They Always Contradict Each Other
Or Do U Want Us To Move Into Contradictions??

Those Verse Clearly Contradict Jesus In Mathew And Mark (Jesus Life)
Mathew 10:34-37
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Alegirl: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Point of correction Bishop Oyedepo didn't kill witch,He only cast The demon out
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Alegirl: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
am a christain but am not in support of this barbaric practice,

Jesus in the Bible didn't kill the demon posses man He cast out the demon from him.

have they forgotten the Lord commandment;Thou shall not kill
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Alegirl:
Point of correction Bishop Oyedepo didn't kill witch,He only cast The demon out
This Is What Ignorance Cause Which Stupid Demons Did He Cast Out?? Do U Even Know How The Word Demon Originate?? Pls Do Some Research B4 U Try To Display Your Stupidity Online
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by omofabulous(f): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
histemple:

Madam, I hope you are a human being with conscience?
are you? Are you trying to tell me that the pastor did well By killing those people he claimed to be witches? Jesus Christ!
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Alegirl:
am a christain but am not in support of this barbaric practice,

Jesus in the Bible didn't kill the demon posses man He cast out the demon from him.

have they forgotten the Lord commandment;Thou shall not kill
Thou Shall Not Kill Do U Know What Happen After Moses Finished Collecting That Commandement?? NOT Long After That He Ordered The Killing Of More Than 3000 Israelites Don't Take My Words For It Read Ur Bible
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Daeveed(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmm.....Hansel
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Elohim1:

Olodo They Are More Than A Million Miscarriage Every Year It Seams Ur God Is The Number One Killer Of Babies undecided

I understand how you feel. But if you cool down and actually think things through.

Did God cause the miscarriages? Think about this: God designed the world to be free of things like that. But our first parents, Adam and Eve, disobeyed and started listening to Satan.

The bible at 1 John 5:18, 19 makes it clear that the world system is controlled by "the Wicked One".

We are admonished to pray for God's rule to come. (God's kingdom). That's when evil like miscarriages will cease. For Satan will be destroyed.

Whether you agree or not, there is God. It takes more faith to disagree anyway.
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by bless2tom(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
blithe2nice:
If you ask meeeeeeeee,Na who I go aaaaaaaask?
E heavy for mouth
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
AgricSalt:

I understand how you feel. But if you cool down and actually think things through.

Did God cause the miscarriages? Think about this: God designed the world to be free of things like that. But our first parents, Adam and Eve, disobeyed and started listening to Satan.

The bible at 1 John 5:18, 19 makes it clear that the world system is controlled by "the Wicked One".

We are admonished to pray for God's rule to come. (God's kingdom). That's when evil like miscarriages will cease. For Satan will be destroyed.

Whether you agree or not, there is God. It takes more faith to disagree anyway.
Were Adam & Eve Black Or Whites?? So At Ur Age U Still Believe This Crap??

1 Like

Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
gatiano:
I have been watching my emotions, and I didn't apply none in this discussion(Ihope my phrase is correct, and you get my point).
I have learnt to put my footin the oyibos shoe, in their place, I will also do what they do, if not more. It is purely scientific and a mode of survival for them.

Like I said, they save 1 in a million, and broadcast that one alot just to push their supremacy and this has a deep spiritual effect on how it affects the Black people mentally and psychologically.

If they really want to help, they can just tell all their christian pastors up from above to STOP KILLING! They won't because they are the cause.

Calabar, Akwa Ibom is a very powerful place spiritually and righteously. They have a lot of ancient knowledge, wisdom, and sciences their which goes back billions of years. That is why that place is under constant attack.

I am Yoruba( Blackman first).

Ancient wisdom that has helped who?u need Jesus dude
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by gatiano(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Aren't you alive now? That was due to the Ancient wisdom of Our Ancestors, The Original Man and Woman. A lot of your Ancestors sacrificed their lives for You, including Jesus that you know not. If Jesus should come now, and He is here, 99.99% of you christians won't recognise him.

Come let me re-introduce you to the real Jesus, whose Mother is according to what the europeans labelled it "A Witch".

And to you all people reading this and everybody. It gladens my heart to announce to you that "All Your Mothers, Aunties, Daughters, Wives are witches". All the Blackmen, Uncles, Fathers, etc are all Warlocks. You can now go and hug a live wire lol. This is one of the closely guarded truth. You can take it or live it.

hotdo9:

Ancient wisdom that has helped who?u need Jesus dude
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
gatiano:
Aren't you alive now? That was due to the Ancient wisdom of Our Ancestors, The Original Man and Woman. A lot of your Ancestors sacrificed their lives for You, including Jesus that you know not. If Jesus should come now, and He is here, 99.99% of you christians won't recognise him.

Come let me re-introduce you to the real Jesus, whose Mother is according to what the europeans labelled it "A Witch".

And to you all people reading this and everybody. It gladens my heart to announce to you that "All Your Mothers, Aunties, Daughters, Wives are witches". All the Blackmen, Uncles, Fathers, etc are all Warlocks. You can now go and hug a live wire lol. This is one of the closely guarded truth. You can take it or live it.

Whats the source of ur info?
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Elohim1:

Were Adam & Eve Black Or Whites?? So At Ur Age U Still Believe This Crap??

Actually. It's more crappy to believe we come from bacteria than to believe we come from Adam.

6000 years of human life on Earth is time enough for different races of human to appear. Considering there was a major weather and climate change after the flood. And after the waters above the sky was released in the great flood.

The same way one color of dog was created and we have many natural existing colours of dogs today (aside artificial color breeds)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.