Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA (11657 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Wike's Chief Of Staff Held Over Assassination Attempt On NIMASA DG Dakuku / pics: Gov. Wike’s Chief Of Staff Held Over Assassination Attempt On NIMASA DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by madridguy(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin grin you go kill me with laugh. Thanks boss

Tokety7:

Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by yeyeboi(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:

SO because the thug Wike said so, u have gullibly accepted that its the truth? shame. ur thinking process sucks.

So because u have feed dogs with ur brain u don't knw that behind every rumor truth dey inside.

Issoroit

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Izonpikin: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very good.

After submitting your report to the Presidency,please do not forget to add a recommendation that the EFCC should invite Goodluck Jonathan,for a "FRIENDLY " talk on the squanderd Nimasa Fund.

50% Prison loading for somebody living in Bayelsa.
grin grin grin grin

oboy u don chop this morning??... grin grin grin

ameachi receiving report from ameachi.... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by kokoA(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
MAKE UNA CHECK THAT STUFF WELL E FIT BE BRIBE O grin
I have never taken bribe in my life. . . . . Ameachi (2015) grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Tokety7: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2016
yeyeboi:

So because u have feed dogs with ur brain u don't knw that behind every rumor truth dey inside.

Issoroit

There is a strong rumour out there that u and ur entire household kiss arses for a living. Not to worry, its just a rumour and surely elements of truth dey inside am.

Oponu.

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:

SO because the thug Wike said so, u have gullibly accepted that its the truth? shame. ur thinking process sucks.
you re one sided bro... even you know yourself knows he stole.. don't play APC holy holy to us
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Mimisboygreat: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2016
kokoA:
I have never taken bribe in my life. . . . . Ameachi (2015) grin
LOL MAKE I HEAR! THAT MAN WAY NO PURE AT ALL.
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by papoose321: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very good.

After submitting your report to the Presidency,please do not forget to add a recommendation that the EFCC should invite Goodluck Jonathan,for a "FRIENDLY " talk on the squanderd Nimasa Fund.

50% Prison loading for somebody living in Bayelsa.

B like d hunger enter ur brain chop some cells wey De reason well... U don go nimasa c how much dem still De make and how dem take remit to FG na Ameachi his godfada him go submit report to meanwhile his staffs De die of hunger cease all their allowance after FG done approve.. youth corpers moni him don half m.. U De here De salute pic.. Na pple like u go easily follow d mark of d beast
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Tokety7: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
you re one sided bro... even you know yourself knows he stole.. don't play APC holy holy to us

DP.
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by yeyeboi(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:

There is a strong rumour out there that u and ur entire household kiss arses for a living. Not to worry, its just a rumour and surely elements of truth dey inside am.

Oponu.

Oh u came for my family? I guess u don have any family or u don't value urs that's why it doesn't bother u to insult someone else's family. This one is for u

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Tokety7: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:

Ask wike to take him to court. he promised to do so over a year now. why the delay? he stole 3 Trillion eh, continue to fool urself.
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Tokety7: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
yeyeboi:

Oh u came for my family? I guess u don have any family or u don't value urs that's why it doesn't bother u to insult someone else's family. This one is for u

The issue at stake isnt about ur family perse but the rumour being said about ur household which according to ur wretched thinking................its somehow true
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by papoose321: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2016
Oga Dakuku no De decive ur sef again say na naijas u wan decive abeg... U Dey deny ur staffs their welfare only God no how much cheque De inside dat report u De give dat ur oga @ d top.... Abeg
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by rhymaholic: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Man like Amaechi .
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by yeyeboi(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:

The issue at stake isnt about ur family perse but the rumour being said about ur household which according to ur wretched thinking................its somehow true

I guess u don't have any value for ur household, ur wretched ass born by accident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by princeakins(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2016
madridguy:
Amaechi, the biggest politician in the history of South South.

Amaechi the heart attack of Jonathan.

Amaechi the slayer of PEJ.

Sai Amaechi.

Hala APC

You hv spoken well bro

BTw check ma sig
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by yeyeboi(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2016
May19th:

IPOB Touth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Tokety7: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2016
yeyeboi:

I guess u don't have any value for ur household, ur wretched ass born by accident.

Good to know that u have not denied the fact that u and ur household kiss arses for a living. The rumor seems to be true afterall. That is a that matters.

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by yeyeboi(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:

Good to know that u have not denied the fact that u and ur household kiss arses for a living. The rumor seems to be true afterall. That is a that matters.

By the way

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Tokety7: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2016
yeyeboi:

By the way

Again............
grin grin grin

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by yeyeboi(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:

Again............
grin grin grin

This one is for ur stupidity and ur idiocy dey smell follow u. Shameless shit cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Tokety7: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2016
yeyeboi:

This one is for ur stupidity and ur idiocy dey smell follow u. Shameless shit cheesy grin cheesy

Tokety7:

Good to know that u have not denied the fact that u and ur household kiss arses for a living. The rumor seems to be true afterall. That is all that matters.

Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=yeyeboi post=47683598]Amaechi go and return the 3trillion Wike said u stole or is EFCC not bold enough to invite him for questioning? grin cheesy [/quotehow much is river state
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by nkemcd(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
chio, c as DAP dey fresh.....
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:

Ask wike to take him to court. he promised to do so over a year now. why the delay? he stole 3 Trillion eh, continue to fool urself.
same court control by pmb....Nigeria is a lawless country for the man in the mirror
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Omonigeriarere: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
bidaho:

[s]I have only one question for you, have you eaten today?
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by AlphaT1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
This mumu puppet Dakuku no go go pay him staff e dey here d show himself
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by yeyeboi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=udeagbalaC post=47688344][/quote]

When u get to river state ask the price
Re: Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA by Tokety7: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
same court control by pmb....Nigeria is a lawless country for the man in the mirror

U mean Buhari also controls the Rivers State high Court? Are u on crack?
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Presenting 2017 Budget At The Kaduna State Assembly (Photos) / IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Uzodimma: Names Of Sponsors Of Imo Insecurity To Be Named by January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.