Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey (92040 Views)

Happy Birthday Babsopey / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
[b]EPISODE TWENTY MFYL

Me: Temmy I think I’ve put myself in trouble

Temmy: What’s wrong?

Me: (I showed him the text message) I think I pushed it too far

Temmy: No you didn’t. It would have been worse if you guys are already dating

Me: Of course that’s surely a time out or I should just call it by its name, breakup. What she hated the most

Temmy: She was really hurt by the message but she’ll get over it

Me: I pray o. Because her message sound so serious

Temmy: You don’t know how much that girl loves you. She neglect almost everything because of you.

Me: I kmow and that’s why I’m feeling guilty right now. Maybe I should go to her, beg her and let it out tomorrow.

Temmy: No, the timing is very wrong

Me: Wrong timing how?

Temmy: It will look like she pushed it and she’s likely going to be defensive because of that. She’s a lady you know, she wouldn’t want to look cheap.

Me: And I have one Janet on my neck live forever

Temmy: you don’t want to marry a lady like that. That’s obsession.

Me: (Sighs) What should I o now? I really can’t afford to lose her Temmy.

Temmy: Don’t allow her to create space. If she’s trying to go one stem out, you move two steps closer. Let things calm own naturally and at your own convenience you’ll let it out.

Me: You really think I can afford to do that now. Won’t it be too late for me?

Temmy: No it won’t be

Me: And you think it will work?

Temmy: You are getting desperate bro, and that’s bad for a good relationship. You are likely going to act in error nine out of ten times when you act in desperation. Cool down and allow things to heal naturally. If it doesn’t heal then I think it was never meant to be in the first place. Don’t forget que cera cera

Me: I know but one can stop it from coming to pass through action, inaction, negligence or being naive which I think it’s my case.

Temmy: Not in this case. Believe me, she can’t live without you.

Me: Okay, I’ll allow it to heal. What do you think I should do about Janet? Her desperation wil sure be putting me in trouble if it won’t stop.

Temmy: Don’t let her bother you. The last time I checked she’s still engaged.

Me: And that’s the problem. I really pity the said guy.

Temmy: I don’t. It was the guy that is giving her cause to doubt their relationship.

Me: So she’s trying to turn me into refugee camp

Temmy: Spare tyre sound better (We both laughed)

Me: Imagine that. Spare tyre is always smaller than real tires and it’s for a while. The moment the real tire got fixed, spare tyre find it’s route back to the boot till another tire get deflated.

Temmy: The problem she’s causing you is even more than you know.

Me: How do you mean?

Temmy: Do you know the major reason Uche was always on your neck all these time?

Me: It was project that made her start talking to me o. I don’t know where the sudden twist of events came from. The first time she was here was because of her project. Though I’ve escaped her now, at least i can rest on that.

Temmy: You wish. It’s far from over. So far her reason is still there, she’ll still come for you. Just be expecting her soonest.

Me: Wait are you Uche’s agent? Which reason other than project and thank God the project is done and dusted. I don’t even need her for the defense neither does she needs me, case settled.

Temmy: Project only give her a very good opportunity. She was only hiding under project. The major reason she was on your neck was because of Janet.

Me: How do we make sense out of that. Uche disturbing my life because of Janet, to help Janet or to punish her?

Temmy: You kmow they were roommates with Rachael in 100 level

Me: She they all told me that

Temmy: Uche has always love anything Janet loves.

Me: Okay, I used to hear there is no new thing under the heaven, but this is new tome. So she love everything Janet love including man? What do I call that, obsession?

Temmy: No, jealousy I think.

Me: That will be a grade-A jealousy. She should be awarded at the next national awards (We both laughed)

Temmy: Or she can represent Nigeria at Olympics

Me: Exactly, she’s an award winning person in jealousy.

Temmy: Both of them are from the same place and it’s like Janet’s abroad guy went for Uche’s first before dumping her for Janet

Me: Mehn dude is a bad guy. Dump his babe for friend, and that’s first class break up. The guy too deserve an award for that. Legendry!

Temmy: Uche never consent to the guy’s proposal even though Janet advice her to. I heard the guy was below average financially then.

Me: Hmm. Poor dude. Broke guys problem

Temmy: Uche then asked Janet to go for the guy if she like him that much and Janet did exactly that only for things to turn around for the guy’s family a year later.

Me: Wao! Rachael told you this?

Temmy: They both did, both Rachael and Janet. And since then, Uche believes anything Janet like is surely good, even if it doesn’t look good now.

Me: (Laughed) Personally created superstition. Well that’s their problem not mine. Uche is out of the picture for good.

Temmy: Time will tell

I decided to follow Temmy’s advice and allow things to heal naturally with Funmi. The plan was working successfully as we went back to being close the way we used to be before she flared up, until she started following a new guy around. This guy is huge, muscular and sincerely handsome. I felt so threatened with this new alliance and i tried as much as I could to chase the guy off her but they seem to be getting closer by day. I almost ran mad from anger and jealousy the week Funmi used the guy’s pictures as her DP on both whatsapp and BBM. She kept using his different picture everyday, coupled with heartbreaking PMs like “Love is a beautiful thing”, “the heart knows where it belongs”. I couldn’t hold it anymore, so I call her to ask about the guy

Me: Hello Funmi

Funmi: What’s wrong, you sound angry

Me: I’m not angry. Who is that guy on your DP

Funmi: Which DP?

Me: Both whatsapp and BBM

Funmi: What do you think?

Me: Are you trying to drive me nuts?

Funmi: What’s your business with my DP?

Me: Is that what you’ll say?

Funmi: What do you want me to say? Stop stalking me around. My DP, my PM, my business, not yours.

I dropped the call in shame as she was very right. I indeed don’t have business with her DP. To rub salt on my emotional wound, she immediately after the call, uploaded a picture where she was leaning on the guy’s chest and my heart literally got burst. I must take action now before I run completely mad.

I was still in this shock when I receive a call from Aramide giving me another shock.

Aramide: Hi William, long time

Me: Yeah, I tried contacting you but you are always busy

Aramide: I’m sorry about that, you know my department now. I’m free now

Me: That’s good. So what’s up?

Aramide: I’m good. Remember I told you I have something to discuss with you?

Me: Yeah, we never get chance to meet afterwards

Aramide:I’ve done more research and my curiosity has been confirmed to be true.

Me: And what’s that?

Aramide: It’s not what we can discuss on phone. Let’s meet by next week. I’m currently out of school but will be back on Sunday. Thank God next week is the lecture free week.

Me: Alright, no problem

Aramide: Before then, try asking your mum if you have a twin, because I can tell tell you your twin is still alive

Me: Twin ke!

Aramide: We’ll talk on Monday.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by adetomdx(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
I doff my hat! Pls continue
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello my people, how was your day? I think it's better for us to be expecting the next episodes between 7 and 9pm everyday. Thanks for the words it means a lot.

Cc: ChemicalReaction

3 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Homestic01(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Always captivating. Nice one bro!!!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Rex1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Baba o! U 2 much o, well don n thank 4 todays update, wishing u a wonderful, blissful n commendable week ahead. Goodnight everybody n sleep tight.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ernesterioo(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
The way this story is going ehn ,I dey fear Episode 50 ooooooo, which one be twins again #Feedmemore#Episode 21
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jojothaiv(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Eniqurl:
Pls update ASAP if u dnt wahn see my red light ooh grin
The Op don see light wey pass red sef..

E be like say dem don ban am..

I trust Nairaland mods!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Eniqurl(f): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
jojothaiv:
The Op don see light wey pass red sef..
E be like say dem don ban am..
I trust Nairaland mods!
sad
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by chycheery(f): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wow!..i love dis story...
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by carexy(f): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
interesting story...*following* kip it up. . . More please..grin
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by HolyTitus(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wow! Nice Story... But like seriously, if I were to be william, funmilola is playing my best mind game with me (act of stalking another guy as a payback to the text message). No matter how smart she's, she'll definitely suffer for her payback game in the long run.... Well, I'm enjoying this like story like my Eba and ila alasepo.. Lol.... Abeg Keep it rolling jare, kama gbadun e lo.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Shabib(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one.
Funmi doesn't know what the result to what she's doing will be. Poor gal!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
can't access the mail i used to sign up NL, drop urs lemme PM you.cc komonsense.

Okay my love
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by DUOz(m): 1:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Babsopey baba i fall for u o
Belle dey swit me as i dey jack ur story
Im a 300L engineering student. (Uniben)
I juz dey imagine say final year go soft for me lyk dis e for too go well o baba.
Anyways nice work bro
Abeg tiri gbosa for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Shabib(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2016
DUOz:
Babsopey baba i fall for u o
Belle dey swit me as i dey jack ur story
Im a 300L engineering student. (Uniben)
I juz dey imagine say final year go soft for me lyk dis e for too go well o baba.
Anyways nice work bro
Abeg tiri gbosa for u

Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Odochime(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2016
Cawie on Babsopey.
Ahr jeez dey observe,,, sipping ma kunu for front row
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Danemmy(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2016
nice one boss
buh e be like say u wan use d story tire person
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Odochime:
Cawie on Babsopey. Ahr jeez dey observe,,, sipping ma kunu for front row
Lol.. which front row? The one wey dey occupied abi which one?
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by olatex25(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Captivating..
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Guy do post this update na wetin
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
[b]EPISODE TWENTY-ONE MFYL

Let me intimate you with a little of my family background. I grew up believing I am the first child of my parent, only to be told by my mother when my father died that he’s not my biological father. I was twelve years old at that time. She told me my step father whom I’ve always known as my father only took me as his son when he got married to her. The question then was who and where is my father? The answer was another tragic story as my mother told me my father died while she was some months pregnant of me. Since then I decided to recognize my step father as my real father for the rest of my life, after-all I answer his last name and he has never let me feel I wasn’t his biological son while he was alive.

This is why I am so sure Aramide is mixing things up as there is no way I can be a twin. Nobody in my family, not even my grandparents ever made the mistake of calling me a twin at any point. Though I’ll love to hear her out as funny things do happen, but I’m never going to ask my mother about this. She has gone through a lot for me and asking her that might hurt her.

Aramide and I did meet but not until Thursday as she only came back on Wednesday and I’ve been busy reading towards my last examination as an undergraduate.

Aramide: Thank God we are finally able to talk. How are you?

Me: I’m fine. How was your journey?

Aramide: Successful. I was not able to get the money I was expecting and that’s why I couldn’t make it down on Sunday.

Me: No problem. How is Bankole?

Aramide: He’s good. He sends his regards. How is your girlfriend? I forgot her name.

Me: Are you talking about Funmi?

Aramide: Yes, how is she?

Me: She’ll be fine I’m sure. She’s not my girlfriend though, not yet.

Aramide: What happened? You guys fought?

Me: Not really, it’s complicated. I’ve not heard from her since Saturday.

Aramide: I think I like her though. Try to settle things with her.

Me: That will be after my exams. I really can’t get distracted at this point. It’s my last hurdle.

Aramide: You are right. Have you ask your mum if you are a twin?

Me: No I did not. There is no point asking her when I know I’m not.

Aramide: How can you tell?

Me: None of my numerous names is Taiwo or Kehinde, and nobody in my family has ever made the mistake of calling me “Ejire”, not even my grandparents.

Aramide: Hmm, where is your dad?

Me: He’s long gone; he died while I was 12.

Aramide: Are you sure about that?

Me: Well, he’s my stepfather. My biological father died before I was given birth to.

Aramide: Oh Oh! How did you know that?

Me: I was told by the only person that can say the truth about it; my mother.

Aramide: You might have to ask her again

Me: That will be improper to do and why will I be doubting my own mother? Besides, I don’t think I need a father anymore. My mother is my everything, she has always been.

Aramide: I’m not asking you to doubt your mother, I’m only asking you to search and get the truth, and one of such truth is your mother might not be your biological mother.

Me: That’s ridiculous. Where are all these coming from? Why will she be lying about conceiving me if she did not? And why do I resemble her that much?

Aramide: You resemble your mother?

Me: Yes, facially. Let’s even assume she’s not my biological mother, she’s still the only person I’ll ever know as my mother.

Aramide: Well, you seem not ready for the truth.

Me: Aramide, this is our second conversation since we met. You don’t think I’ll just accept stuffs like that from you that I barely know without overwhelming evidences. What exactly did you see, what’s your point?

Aramide: I think it is best we leave the issue till after your exams so you won’t get distracted.

Me: All my papers falls to next week, so by upper week I’ll be free.

Aramide: Okay, till then. But let me ask you these questions before you leave

Me: Alright I’m listening

Aramide: Why do you answer Albert?

Me: That’s my step fathers’ last name.

Aramide: And why not the last name of your own father?

Me: Nobody ever mention his name to me

Aramide: If you see his picture, I mean your biological father, can you recognize him?

Me: I’ve never come across his picture anywhere, so I don’t have it in my memory bank. Even my mother doesn’t have any of his pictures.

Aramide: And you did not know any of his family members that can show you? Like his brother or sister?

Me: Maybe they rejected my mother and I after my father passed away because I don’t know a single soul from that family. I can’t even say if they still exist.

Aramide: Hmmm. Answer this last but funny question, not too necessary though. How much of porridge do you love?

Me: It’s indeed funny because I don’t take porridge. Whether yam or not, it makes me feel like vomiting every time I tried it.

Aramide: Really, do you know why?

Me: I’m not sure. But I think it’s because I don’t like it personally. I don’t believe allergy to food exist in this part of the world. We eat anything.

Aramide: Alright. I’ll like you to ponder on these questions till we meet after your papers. You can still ask your mother you know. I think she have answers to these questions.

Me: Okay. Though I’ve never thought about most of the questions before, I’ll reason it, thank you Aramide.

Aramide: It is my pleasure and sorry for disturbing your reading.

Me: No problem, by the way where is the other twin you said is alive?

Aramide: You’ll meet each other when we confirm and you are convinced you are the other twin.

Me: Okay till then

Aramide: I’ll call you okay. Do well in your papers and I wish you the best.

Me: Thank you. Are you guys not writing exams?

Aramide: Our calendar is a little different from the whole school.

Me: I’ve heard that before. Send my regards to your fiancé

Aramide: I will. Hope there was no complication from that place you got hit?

Me: No, not at all. I’m perfectly fine. Thank you so much.

Aramide: You are welcome.

I left our meeting place and headed back to convocation ground where I was reading under a tree before Aramide called me out to meet her. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to concentrate again as question upon questions keep coming up on my mind. “Is my mother really not my mother?”, “Is my biological father still alive?”, “If all these were lies, why did Aramide chose me and not somebody else?”. I remember that guy telling me in my dream my mortal father is still alive. “Even if he’s alive do I need him? Would it be a bad thing to know my father at least, even though I don’t need him?”. The more I think about these questions the more I feel dejected, desperate and angry. I decided to think about another thing so I’ll be able to concentrate on my reading but the questions kept coming up. I felt strangely cold in a moment, though the weather isn’t that bright but it wasn’t breezing cold. I wonder where this cold is coming from and to make it worse, I started feeling like using the toilet as my stomach start developing strange reactions. I’m not supposed to feel that way as I’ve not taken anything as food that morning. What could be the cause of all this? I seriously hope it’s not coming from my discussion with Aramide. I put on a strong face and forced everything back to normal, but the questions were still coming up. I put on the music on my phone, listening through the headset with the aim of diverting my attention to the melody of the music but it instead replace the questions temporarily with Funmi’s thought.

I have not heard anything from her since the time I made that foolish call to her. I can’t even say if she’s fine or not. I guess I was a little angry about the way she responded that time, but not calling her at all is a bad step in its self. What if I’m really going to lose her to that new guy she’s flooding her DP with his pictures? I think I’ll have to start preparing myself for the worst. On the other hand it is unusual of her to be using a guy’s picture as DP; I’ve not seen many like that since I knew her. It is also unusual of her not to have called me or try looking for me for over five days now. I hope she’s fine and nothing is wrong. By the way, I could use her words right now as I’m really getting disturbed with all these new funny questions about my origin. I decided to put a call through to her to at least know how she’s faring.

Me: Hello Funmi

Funmi: Hello, I thought you’ll never call me again

Me: Why would I do that?

Funmi: I don’t know

Me: Why didn’t you call me?

Funmi: I don’t know, I guess I’m busy.

Me: Too busy to put a call through?

Funmi: In fact, I am busy right now, so we’ll have to talk later if you want to talk

Me: Okay, I just want to know if you are doing fine.

Funmi: Oh! Thanks. Good to know, Bye.

That call ended in less than 30secs and I blamed myself for making the call. Why is she getting bitter on me? Even if we aren’t dating, I thought we are still friends. Well, this attitude might be putting me off gradually and maybe Temmy was right after-all; this dating of a thing is a wrong thing at a wrong time. That does not change the fact I’ll still love her to be by my side forever. The bitter truth was I called her because I needed somebody very dear to me to talk to, because my mood is gradually turning sour. I used to have mood swing which I thought I’ve overcame but it’s like this matter of my origin is reviving it in me. I couldn’t do anything again and my countenance has obviously changed. Temmy is the best person to talk to at moment like this but he’s out of coverage as he is currently in a no network area with his supervisor, gathering the last sets of results for his project.

Oliver Wendell Holmes said and I quote “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us” and this made me try to source for inner strength since it’s obvious I’m not going to get my desire comfort from people I cherished, at least not now. I decided to go back to the hostel to take a nap, hoping that my brain will be somehow fresh and free of worries by the time I wake up, because I really need to study as there is a lot to cover.

As I was on my way home, my phone rang and it was Janet. I really don’t think I can add her disturbance to my current predicament; therefore I ignore the call only for me to hear a voice over my shoulder

Janet: So this is how you do reject my calls Will[/b]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
ernesterioo:
The way this story is going ehn ,I dey fear Episode 50 ooooooo, which one be twins again #Feedmemore#Episode 21

Nope bro. That will be too long. This first season only has some more episodes. It's rounding up. This part does not go beyond the school. As they graduate, d series graduate to season two which comes later.

CivilzedTyger:
Guy do post this update na wetin

Done bro. Sometimes NL can frustrate you before posts is eventually uploaded.

KomonSense:

Okay my love

Seems we are having Will and Funmi here, abi it's Janet. ChemicalReaction and KomonSense what's happening. If anything should happen here I'm the one to collect bride price o LOL

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Babsopey:

Nope bro. That will be too long. This first season only has some more episodes. It's rounding up. This part does not go beyond the school. As they graduate, d series graduate to season two which comes later.

Seems we are having Will and Funmi here, abi it's Janet. ChemicalReaction and KomonSense what's happening. If anything should happen here I'm the one to collect bride price o LOL

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice work bro
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Dannykool(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
I dey follow u dey go boss.
But wait o, did u realy mean season two? I go still dey follow u dey go all d way.
Carry on sir
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Eniqurl(f): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Na wa for Janet... Shey na by force ni phew!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by olatex25(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Enjoying it....
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 12:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Babsopey:

ChemicalReaction is my new sweetheart ooo but don't how to let her know
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Kudos op. Following.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 5:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Dannykool:
But wait o, did u realy mean season two? I go still dey follow u dey go all d way.
Carry on sir
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 5:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Dannykool:
Carry on sir

That will be a different story entirely but having it's root here. It does not affect this. Good morning

Happy New month of August everyone. May this month be a fulfilling one for us. Enjoy your day.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jidxin(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Babsopey:

That will be a different story entirely but having it's root here. It does not affect this. Good morning

Happy New month of August everyone. May this month be a fulfilling one for us. Enjoy your day.
happy new month to u too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.