Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja (40606 Views)

Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) / Man Caught On CCTV Stealing Phones And Macbook At 411 Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by olive282(f): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Later na devil or buhari he go blame....
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by kings09(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Buhari ooo
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by olive282(f): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Later na devil or buhari he go blame....no shame lipsrsealed
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by ThundrCork(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2016
I have so many videos of thieves caught by my office CCTV. The funny thing is, when they get caught, they continue to deny until you show them footage of their act. People should learn to be more vigilant because even with cameras sometimes these thieves are never caught because they may not be from around the vicinity and know one around knows them.

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by tete7000(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2016
shakrullah:
Wow! I am impressed that cctv is functioning in some places. All organizations including homes use this tool.

Inside the master's bedroom too. grin
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by Luckylife(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2016
If caught the devil will be blame for been the remote controller. But when the CCTV video him he was alone. people should considered the negative result of the intending actions.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by debanks1(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2016
it is well with our dear nation Nigeria.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by yeyeboi(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2016
emmabest2000:
His name don enter kworopution book of our Blind leader .. grin

It's a deaf man that leading the blinds
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by justicejay(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Lolx, when the witch in ur village decided to bury you alive
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2016
WEll done cctv but eh look like advert to me sha showing how ego catch thief people
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by decub: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2016
The man knows the place is wired from the way he was staring at the camera. What I think is that those might be backed up IP cameras while he thinks he has isolated the power source.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by kumalee: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Luizkid:
he was looking at the cctv, meaning he's aware of it....
final answer... We need to buy and install a cctv today.
u won buy cctv camera nah water u won take dey power am?
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by braithwaite(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hehehehehe grin grin grin grin Bad guy, see where you reason go.... 5 chilled bottles of Origin for you my guy... grin

5 bottle?.
Chai! My oga ah salute oh

Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by tellwisdom: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Which nokia fone dem take snap am??...The guy didnt take the pisure very well...Is he aware the picture is not clear sad
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by twinskenny(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by princeakins(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Akshow:
He must be an ipod yooit

grin
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by kings09(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2016
The essence of all workers knowing each other for security reasons. Even if d lady wasn't in good terms wit those in dat dept, @least she for ask who d guy be knowing he is a strange face. But all of dem go de claim 'face ur dept, I face my own'
SIRKAY98:
That lady that just passed in this video should be queried or i suggest the owner of that section dont usually have rapor with her. Because she should atleast look him and ask what he wants.the owner of the office not around
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Abegi ...this na another CCTV installer's advertorial. Look at how the supposed theif the stare directly into the CCTV camera sef to show you he's aware of its presence. tongue

ayobase:

Video Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynqm4U730Wg&feature=youtu.be

Moderators, please help for the world to see.
Thanks.

http://www.johnomolaolu.com/2016/07/this-man-was-caught-on-cctv-as-he-stole.html#more
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by snoopdg(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2016
That was a guy from a family in Nigeria, someone's boyfriend or fiancee, neatly dressed, an adherent of a religious beliefs.

Did he engage in that act to survive or he's on a definite mission?
If it's true he broke into that office, then he pushed the limits, but he could have used it in a worthwhile venture.

It's a sad thing that living honestly these days has been made difficult.

It's not funny, Lord have mercy
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by delikay4luv: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Lol. This one don enter one chance. Reminds me of Jack Bauer's 24 hours

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by bigiyaro(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians r very funny people, cctv don't catch thieves, dey only see whats happening. Its People dat catch thieves. Wen u mount cameras, u also mount recorders n monitors and Keep a HUMAN BEING to WATCH the monitors 24/4/7. Am sure the cctv system is very embarrassed by seeing the thief u can't catch.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by realnas(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2016
Akshow:
He must be an ipod yooit
u mean the hard working jews of africa ,the onesthat developed lagos and ever major town in nigeria.you it is buhari that forced that forced himinto stealin,remember he hates ibos
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians getting good at social engineering
Nigerian no dey gree carry last
Very soon, they will take social engineering to another level
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by luluosas(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2016
So, CCTV are decorators that only record event but nobody on seat watching the TV so as to block the intruder from escaping? What then is the use of CCTV?

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by dcole73: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3989742_thismanstealslaptopfromanofficeinabujanigeria1_jpeg130202f13ececdf6da0ea67bd2f08f5f

Dumb Nigga.

After stealing the Laptop, he stood for a selfie with the CCTV.. grin

ON A SIDE NOTE: The Pixel quality of the CCTV is very very poor.. I fit siddon in front of this guy for beer palour and i will not be able to link him to this photo.

Yeah. The lighting here is poor.
The portion of his face which we can see was illuminated by d light from the open office .
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by Cnwumeh(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by professore(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2016
My wife once lost her phone to same scheme; a man (the thief) followed a woman and her kid to my wife’s office for a medical test, while my wife was thinking the man was with the woman and her kid for buying the kid biscuit, and making funny remarks, the woman was also thinking the man was one of the staff in the office. It was too late when discovered the man belonged not to either of them. The phone was long gone!
Please, when some persons come to your office, ensure if they are together or not, and when you see a strange face, ask questions.[Quote]
This is not funny.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by dcole73: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2016
luluosas:
So, CCTV are decorators that only record event but nobody on seat watching the TV so as to block the intruder from escaping? What then is the use of CCTV?

Just to convince clients that their dealings with the firm is secure. All Na wash.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by dcole73: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Cnwumeh:
[color=#000099][/color]

Ah ah, so Na only colour u come paint
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Hello, eggheads here. It appears I have a doss attack on my IP. About four days, while browsing on a freelance site a user threatened to doss my IP. I didn't take the threat seriously. Two days after that, I noticed I couldn't browse at all. And the condition persists up till now.
Please, how do I rectify this? Thanks.

P.S.: I use Windows 8.1.
Cc: cbrass
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by udysweet(f): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Some pple can be brazen in their acts tho! Sure say no be dat same guy wey form"handicapped" and stole a laptop at that eatery and then a phone at that party? This pple strng sha! This method of the lady that lost her fone,hapns a lot at the island o,during dos festive periods,one jus has to be alert. They accompany a buyer to a sellers place in a way that buyer thinks he or she's wit seller and seller think vice versa. In the proces na,mooney go disapear. Hw dey do it beats me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video / Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba / Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.