Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja (40642 Views)

Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) / Man Caught On CCTV Stealing Phones And Macbook At 411 Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by sirp2007: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i wonder hw that girl that pass didnt suspected anyting.... i suspect that girl sef angry angry angry angry MAY GOD JUST HELP US

U don't need 2 wonder
watch it very well
she was concentrating on her phone.

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by lordkhalifa(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2016
Chai I knw this man oooo, I saw that face few hours ago

Sorry I mean I saw him on Nairaland cheesygrincheesy
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by lordkhalifa(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Chai I knw this man oooo, I saw that face few hours ago

Sorry I mean I saw him on Nairaland cheesygrincheesy
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by yinkslinks(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2016
nice advert to make ppl buy cctv grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by krokronyash(f): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i wonder hw that girl that pass didnt suspected anyting.... i suspect that girl sef angry angry angry angry MAY GOD JUST HELP US
grin grin
I suspected you too
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2016
i suspect u am thinking wether u are the girl in that cctv cool cool
krokronyash:

grin grin
I suspected you too
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by Spells(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Chai... Some people get liver sha...
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
A wireless alarm monitoring smart camera,would have alerted people there before he left the place
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by ayobase(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

it is an engineering firm, people come and go.
the lady in question if from account session, the stolen laptop is from technical department.

the lady said she wasn't aware of the guy as she was glued to her phone.

no excuse for the carelessness though, as this has served as an eye opener to questioning anyone in the future.

thanks for the concern.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by hssl(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2016
cry
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Luizkid:
he was looking at the cctv, meaning he's aware of it....
final answer... We need to buy and install a cctv today.

So that Mr Thief will look at it and still steal what he wants to steal?

You don't need a CCTV. You need to protect your property and stop leaving expensive stuff lying around.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by ayobase(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2016
professore:
This is not funny.
Seriously. People now familiarize to steal.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by ayobase(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2016
udysweet:
Some pple can be brazen in their acts tho! Sure say no be dat same guy wey form"handicapped" and stole a laptop at that eatery and then a phone at that party? This pple strng sha! This method of the lady that lost her fone,hapns a lot at the island o,during dos festive periods,one jus has to be alert. They accompany a buyer to a sellers place in a way that buyer thinks he or she's wit seller and seller think vice versa. In the proces na,mooney go disapear. Hw dey do it beats me

High level of confidence in stealing laced with familiarizing.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by ayobase(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3989742_thismanstealslaptopfromanofficeinabujanigeria1_jpeg130202f13ececdf6da0ea67bd2f08f5f

Dumb Nigga.

After stealing the Laptop, he stood for a selfie with the CCTV.. grin

ON A SIDE NOTE: The Pixel quality of the CCTV is very very poor.. I fit siddon in front of this guy for beer palour and i will not be able to link him to this photo.

I guess he unconsciously looked up while taking exit.

the illumination is poor.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by ayobase(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
kennynelcon:
Rubbish.
I said earlier, what's the use of cctv when you can't catch the culprit. So we must announce it to the whole world before we apprehend him.
WE NEED A GOOD E-DATABASE in this country.

The operator was in the resting room.

The company is not after getting back the laptop since files might have bern deleted, but just notify the general public of happenings and to be careful of strange faces lurking around.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by mu2sa2: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Luizkid:
he was looking at the cctv, meaning he's aware of it....
final answer... We need to buy and install a cctv today.
I think he just noticed the cctv camera and maybe was wondering what to do with himself. But, even though capture on cctv, what assurance is there that the guy will be arrested? I will not be surprised if he gets away with this crime, because there's no guarantee that the police will do anything about it if a report is lodged or they may demand for "logistics" which could be unreasonable. Even if the police decide to do diligent follow, they will need members of the public to track down the criminal, given that Nigeria doesn't seem to have the requisite data base which would have come in handy here.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by laoteck: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Cctv cameral installation
We sell , install and repair CCTV Security Cameras and intercom for Homes, Business, Offices, Banks, Hotels , Hospitals, Schools , ware houses etc. Our prices are very reasonable and our technology is simple. Call us today for more inquiries. 80234131 90

Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by LockDown69(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2016
and the muntulah was looking straight @ the camera grin grin
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by orjikuramo(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2016
smiles, i read but his question makes lots of sense, how come the entire office is soo deserted, moreover CCTV are meant to be monitored consistently by someone...... that face will be hard to pull out from a crowd of faces. god will help us
ayobase:

Did you read or just viewed pictures only?
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2016
OK.. wht abt the security unit didnt they ave acount on people who come in to the company.. it can easily be tracked through that
ayobase:

it is an engineering firm, people come and go.
the lady in question if from account session, the stolen laptop is from technical department.

the lady said she wasn't aware of the guy as she was glued to her phone.

no excuse for the carelessness though, as this has served as an eye opener to questioning anyone in the future.

thanks for the concern.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2016
braithwaite:

5 bottle?.
Chai! My oga ah salute oh

baddest guy, your head dey there..... grin grin
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by braithwaite(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

baddest guy, your head dey there..... grin grin

wink
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by Baruch28(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nicholas190:
I am just checking the oil soup name

Whose daddy is this?
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by kenoz(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
ghen ghen
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by guyANDROID1: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
LoL ole!.
Install CCTV today to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Check my signature....
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by guyANDROID1: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
LoL ole!.
Install CCTV today to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Check my signature....
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by PoorUgly(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
What's the essence of a CCTV in an office when there's no constant security man monitoring them every time?

That office is as well as not having a CCTV.

IF ITS IN MY OFFICE I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO SIT ON THE MONITOR AND KEEP LOOKING AT THE FOOTAGE ALL THE TIME.

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by Rozaystunna(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nicholas190:
I saw what u did there NCA grin grin
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by Baruch28(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nicholas190:

Whose uncle is this?
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by ayobase(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
OK.. wht abt the security unit didnt they ave acount on people who come in to the company.. it can easily be tracked through that

It is a big buiding of about 7 floors with many offices, the security unit deployed only check incoming cars. They don't restrict individuals as such.
Re: This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
who knows the guy could ave informat in that comapny since he no in and out of the company[ he has the boldness entering that office.. he could know someone in that companyquote author=ayobase post=47700707]

It is a big buiding of about 7 floors with many offices, the security unit deployed only check incoming cars. They don't restrict individuals as such.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt / Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.