Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Which Of These Was Your Favourite(photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Was Your Favourite(photos) (971 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show / Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? / Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Was Your Favourite(photos) by Kruzilano(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Which of these was your favourite cartoon of the early 2000's
1.Tom and jerry

2. Power rangers

3. Silver hawk

4.Dexta laboratory

5.Dora the explorer

6. Spider man

7. Justice league

8. Biker mice from mars

9. Johnny bravo

10. Cow and chicken

11.Scooby doo

12. Captain caveman

13. Turtle ninja

mine still remains tom and jerry and scooby doo till date...

Re: Which Of These Was Your Favourite(photos) by Kruzilano(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
-

Re: Which Of These Was Your Favourite(photos) by Kruzilano(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
9-12

Re: Which Of These Was Your Favourite(photos) by Kruzilano(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2016

Re: Which Of These Was Your Favourite(photos) by whitecloth: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2016
you didn't mention Pinky and the brain.

Trying to take over the world.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Favourite(photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Pinky and the brain

Teletubies

Dexters lab

Zeeter project

Rug rats
Re: Which Of These Was Your Favourite(photos) by HarbySloy(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Back then! I would pick race from school after the closing hour bell to watch this cartoons. Can't wait for MUSIC AFRICA to end their prograMme then n' start my favourite SILVER HAWK, JUSTICE LEAGUE, BICKER MICE, ZEETER PROJECT, SPIDER MAN, X-MEN, JONNY BRAVO, PINKY & THE BRAIN, FANTANSTIC FOUR, TOM & JERRY, ALIX, n' host of others. I could remember SUPER STRIKAS then also. Not old enough for that now sha especially that PINKY & THE BRAIN trying too rule the world, funny species!

(1) (Reply)

Get UBER ride free with this promo code / Enjoying Carrabao Cup On Kwese Free Sport And Signal-6 For Laliga On Eutelsat 10 / Game Of Thrones Season 8: Gone Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.