Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,371 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

Live Solution Interview Invitation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Live Solution Interview Invitation (14528 Views)

Poise Career Kick-start 2017 : Who Else Got The Interview Invitation? / AB Micro Finance Bank Interview Invitation!!!! / Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Solution Interview Invitation by Ojab(m): 5:39am On Jul 19, 2016
How true is this invitation? Someone should pls answer me

Based on your online CV/ referrals, The MTG of LIVE SOLUTION LTD Invites you for INTERVIEW on WED 20/07/16 time 9 am @ No 2 Osolo way 2nd floor suit 201 Philez Plaza by 7/8 b/stop Airport road Oshodi LAGOS. Come with your CV & a passport photograph. HRM 090-911-741-44 visit www.livesolution.com.ng
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by EwejeOyewole(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Got the invite too but don't know if it real
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by dabg: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
it is gnld using job methods to bring ppl inside
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2016
dabg:

How sure are you? cos i got the same mail.
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2016
dabg:

CONGRATULATIONS AFTER CV REVIEW,

We were impressed by your background and you have been recommended for an aptitude test and oral interview with LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES which has been scheduled for FRIDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2016, the interview will start exactly 9;00AM

VENUE; second floor ,philez plaza no 2 osolo way 7/8 bustop airport road lagos.

for easy access,get to oshodi then take a bus heading to airpot road drop at 7/8 cross over

Prior to the interview we will be contacting your references

as given on your application form. If you have stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful with the interview

WE look forward to meeting you.

REGARDS

live solution hr

lsr/001
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by saintnewton(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
I just got an invite too, n d interview is scheduled on sat 5/11/16... Please I need a confirmation to dis effect(are dey real?)
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by lawunmmie: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Just got the same message today pls are they real
After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations
with LIVE RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You.

Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, No 2 Osolo way, By 7/8 Bus-stop, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.

This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING.

The fixed date is WEDNESDAY 11TH JANUARY 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning.

You may wish to Refer to the Company' Website for Further Background
Information.

http://www.livesolution.com.ng /

DESCRIPTION:

FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER
TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS.

Regards,

HR DEPT.

You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present soft copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and Verification Purposes
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Odinnuta: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Did anyone finally confirm if the JOB opening is genuine?
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by austyne22ex(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
it's GNLD...don't waste ur time and resources
Odinnuta:
Did anyone finally confirm if the JOB opening is genuine?
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by veraiyke(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Just received from this company now. Venue Abuja
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Jemabliss: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Did you attend,I just got mine.scheduled on Tuesday .please help

1 Like

Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Mysti(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
I got same invitation. Abuja.
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Horlhamhi(f): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
veraiyke:
Just received from this company now. Venue Abuja
please did you later go?
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Horlhamhi(f): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Horlhamhi(f): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
austyne22ex:
it's GNLD...don't waste ur time and resources
please share your experience as to why they are GNLD..thanks in anticipation.
got an invite from them for an interview on Tuesday..

1 Like

Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Horlhamhi(f): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

CONGRATULATIONS AFTER CV REVIEW,

We were impressed by your background and you have been recommended for an aptitude test and oral interview with LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES which has been scheduled for FRIDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2016, the interview will start exactly 9;00AM

VENUE; second floor ,philez plaza no 2 osolo way 7/8 bustop airport road lagos.

for easy access,get to oshodi then take a bus heading to airpot road drop at 7/8 cross over

Prior to the interview we will be contacting your references

as given on your application form. If you have stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful with the interview

WE look forward to meeting you.

REGARDS

live solution hr

lsr/001

please did you later go?
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Horlhamhi:

please did you later go?

Nope I didn't
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Horlhamhi(f): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

Nope I didn't
oh ok...thanks!
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by austyne22ex(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Horlhamhi:

please share your experience as to why they are GNLD..thanks in anticipation.
well, I don't really know the best way to put it, lets just say it is not really a company per say and they don't have any employment opening, they will just invite U and then give u a long speech and seminar about self empowerment and stuffs and then tell u to register in order to be able to sell their products and tell u cliche stuffs like the u will be able to make millions from the sales bla bla bla....but on the long run, it is not really worth ur time and energy, believe me
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Horlhamhi(f): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
austyne22ex:

well, I don't really know the best way to put it, lets just say it is not really a company per say and they don't have any employment opening, they will just invite U and then give u a long speech and seminar about self empowerment and stuffs and then tell u to register in order to be able to sell their products and tell u cliche stuffs like the u will be able to make millions from the sales bla bla bla....but on the long run, it is not really worth ur time and energy, believe me
oh! thank you!
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by veraiyke(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2018
Horlhamhi:

please did you later go?
No
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by MzChee(f): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hah!! Thank God I checked nairaland before going.. was scheduled for an interview at the same venue with different dates. Smelt quite fishy to me..
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Adavize70(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pls guys help me confirm this invitation if it's real.
Thanks

Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Nicksville2001: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2018
The Search Commitee/HR hereby shortlists you to have an interview for an OPEN PORTFOLIO WITH DPPR AND LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES ABUJA

Scheduled Date is;
FRIDAY 19th OCTOBER. 2018

Time:- 9.00am in the Morning.

OFFICE ADDRESS: 3RD FLOOR, CROWNET PLAZA,IDRIS GIGADO STREET WUYE, FEDRAL CAPITAL TERITORY ABUJA

REQUIREMENTS;
-Hard copy/Print-out of this Email Notification.
-Hard copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae.
-Two (2) Passport Photographs.

Dress Corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will NOT be welcomed.

OPTIONAL
-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport (AS YOU MIGHT HAVE NEED FOR IT AT THE END OF THE WHOLE EXERCISE).

Best of Luck, HR MALAK/LAG
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Nicksville2001: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Just received this mail. Is DPPR and Live Solution Resources affiliated with Department of Petroleum Price?
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by EarthKing(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
I got the message twice now. I'd definitely ignore it. Better days ahead. Keep believing, ladies and gents.
Re: Live Solution Interview Invitation by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
I received their mail too

"YOU are to come for an INTERVIEW on WEDNESDAY 23RD JANUARY 2019 at CROWNET PLAZA IDRIS GIGADO STRT WUYE ABJ by 9:15AM
Check your mail to confirm"

I Went for the interview.

Mehn they would first kill you with their boring lectures for hours, then tell you to register with your money, then pack their product give you to go and market.

I completely regretted attending the interview. Unemployment is really a bastard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? / LPPC Shortlists 130 Lawyers For Award Of SAN Rank / Employee Leave Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.