Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 (20320 Views)

Unilorin Post Utme Is Out Cut Off Mark Is 180 Above. / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2006
university of ilorin post jamb test is out and has been pasted in the various departments. its not on the internet yet. if you know anyone there then ask him to check it.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by xcaper(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2006
i v tried severaly 2 contact d students in school but dey couldnt check for me .pls can u help me 2 check pls contact me on 08050467395
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2006
@ adewaleafolabi need you to tell me where the hell in the world you got that news from.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by Terry1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2006
yea rb is right, damn!
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by thimbook2(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2007
@adewaleafolabi,

hey, what's the url, cos i've got to do it for my niece and i can't seem to get the friggin' site up, the url that was texted to me's quite off da mark, thanks
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by fataiiyo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2007
Hi guyz, if u found it real pls kindly let us know the next things to do, pls kindly send me sms or gimme a call 08062207481
thanks
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by nobz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hi Afolabi,
i dont know but the info u just posted is intriguing. If its the fact plz kindly notify me writenoble@yahoo.com, 08077036256. Thanx
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by hassan4me: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2007
when is the unilorin is
going to be paste on the net, because we that we are not living nearby. please if anybody knowns when it we be pasted should please call 08080751339 or hassan4allofus@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by stecysusa: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hello my fellow Nigerians. I am very happy to alert you that unilorin post jamb exam will commence on the 22nd August, 2007. So i will employ you to be checking unilorin website every day so that you can now the procedure for the registration and when it will start. I will also try and paste the it hear as soon as is out on their site.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by delvinmaya(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
www.unilorin.edu.ng
this is their official website
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by omololacoy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2007
yes the post jamb date was on the 22 that was what i saw on there website www.unilorin.edu.org and have fill my own form but later when i went to there site again to fill for my friends i saw this notice, The 2007/2008 POST JAMB SCREENING EXERCISE has been Suspended
TILL FURTHER NOTICE
so i dont know when is coming up again u can also check there website www.unilorin.com
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by omololacoy(f): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2007
yes the post jamb date was on the 22nd of august 2007 that was what i saw on there website www.unilorin.edu.org and have fill my own form but later when i went to there site again to fill for my friends i saw this notice, The 2007/2008 POST JAMB SCREENING EXERCISE has been Suspended
TILL FURTHER NOTICE
so i don't know when is coming up again u can also check there website www.unilorin.com
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by Muyi002(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2007
THIS IS TO TELL EVERY ONE THAT HAVE FILLED HIS/ HER FORM ONLINE THAT THEY SHOULD NOT PAY ANY MONEYS TO THE BANK YET SO AS TO AVOID PAYING TWO TIMES.

THANKS
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by PoDeep(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2007
What's all this bullshit? The exam holds on the 22nd, how the hell can the results be out?? Pls take no offence and kindly help me out. Has the screening taken place already? Cos on the site, it was said to have been postponed! Help! This is confusing. Its been a while since I even studied at all. Hope I'm not f*cked yet. HELP!
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by want2know: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2007
This thread was started in dec 2006 for 2006/2007 .So the exam has been postponed for 2007/2008.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2007
hey no such thing has happened, what was pasted is that the post ume has been fixed for august 22nd and the details is on the web www.unilorin.edu.ng but the web says it has been postponed till further notice ehn!
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by Muyi002(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2007
HI MY FELOW NAIRALAND USERS,

THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN HAS GIVEN OUT A PRESS RELEASE TODAY SAYING:

"THIS IS TO INFORM PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPLIED TO THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
THAT THE PRE - REGISTRATION SCREENING WILL NO LONGER TAKE PLACE ON AUGUST 22ND, 2007
AS EARLIER ADVERTISED IN THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE. A NEW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE VISITED THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE FOR REGISTRATION
SHOULD IGNORE EARLIER INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.

A NEW GUIDELINE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER."

SO I WANT TO BEG EVERYONE IN THIS HONORABLE FORUM TO BE VERY VIGILANT,

TAKE CARE, MUYIDEEN IS MY NAME

CLICK HERE TO SEE ME:

Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by dady(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2007
pls i wish to now the time wish the pre degree form will close
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by kechex(f): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hi everyone,

It is true that the post JAMB screening test has been postponed till further notice. I just confirmed it on the school's website.

Thanks to u all; 'cos I never knew that an announcement was ever made earlier. Now I have the opportunity to register later on.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by CHARMINGT: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2007
hi everyone,

thank u all,cos without ur messages i wouldn't av known abt the registration.So pls could someone tell me how to register,cos i couldn't find it wen i visited the website.Thanks.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by kechex(f): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2007
Hi everyone,

I just read on today's Punch Newspaper that the screening will be holding on the 8th of September and confirmed on the web www.unilorin.edu.ng

2007/2008 PRE-REGISTRATION SCREENING EXERCISE

Candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University of Ilorin for the 2007/2008 academic session are hereby invited for the screening exercise which will hold on Saturday, 8th September, 2007. The categories of candidates invited are:

(a) UME candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored a minimum of 160 points in the JAMB Examination. All candidates must adhere strictly to the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as change of course on-line in any form will disqualify such candidates automatically.

(b) DIRECT ENTRY candidates who made University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

i) Upper Credit at OND/HND/Diploma (except for Statistics, Agric Science, Performing Arts and History, where lower credit may be considered). Also please note that the Department
of Business Administration will not accept National Diploma in Business Administration or Diploma in Marketing.

ii) Merit in NCE; and

iii) Five points at Advanced Level or its equivalent in appropriate subjects or a University degree.

For grading of Advanced Level results, calculate the point aggregates using:

Letter Grade Grade Points

A ………………………………. 5

B ………………………………. 4

C ………………………………. 3

D ………………………………. 2

E ………………………………. 1

F ………………………………. 0

Passes in 3 Advanced Level subjects at a sitting attract a bonus of 1 extra point.

e.g. 1 A,C,C. = 5+3+3(+1) = 12 points

2 B,D,F. = 4+2+0 = 6 points

CANDIDATES AWAITING O' LEVEL OR /AND A' LEVEL RESULTS SHOULD INDICATE A/R AGAINST O’ LEVEL OR /AND A' LEVEL GRADES TO BE ELIGIBLE
FOR THIS SCREENING BUT MUST PROVIDE ON-LINE THE ACTUAL RESULTS AS SOON AS AVAILABLE USING www.unilorin.edu.ng

VENUES OF SCREENING (FOR BOTH UME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES).

MORNING SESSION – Preliminary Screening 8.00a.m – 9.55a.m

Actual Screening – 10.00A.M. – 12 NOON

DATE: SATURDAY, 8TH SEPTEMBER 2007

AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE, ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE AND HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAMMES

Group 1: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Agriculture Programmes shall report at the Faculty of Agriculture (Main Campus, UNILORIN).

Group 2: Prospective candidates into Faculty of Engineering & Technology Programmes shall report at the Unilorin Secondary School (Main Campus, UNILORIN).

Group 3: Prospective candidates into Geography and Sociology Programmes shall report at the Africa Hall (Mini Campus, UNILORIN).

Group 4: Prospective candidates into Political Science Programmes shall report at the Ilorin Foundation, Geri Alimi, Ilorin.

Group 5: Prospective candidates into Accounting Programmes shall report at the College of Education, Saw Mill, Ilorin.

Group 6: Prospective candidates into Finance Programmes shall report at the Ansarul Islam secondary School, Oloje, Ilorin.

Group 7: Prospective candidates into Business Administration Programmes shall report to Kwara State Polytechnic, (Main Campus) Old Jebba Road, Ilorin.

Group 8: Prospective candidates into Economics Programmes shall report at the College of Education, Oro.

Group 9: Prospective candidates into Anatomy, Physiology and Medicine Programmes shall report at the Federal Polytechnic, Offa.

Group 10: Prospective candidates into Science Programmes shall report at the Science Lecture Theatre (Main Campus, Unilorin).

AFTERNOON SESSION – Preliminary Screening 12noon – 1.55 p.m

Actual Screening 2.00P.M. – 4.00P.M.

DATE: SATURDAY, 8TH SEPTEMBER 2007

Group 11: Prospective candidates into the Faculty of Education Programmes shall report at the Faculty of Education (Main Campus, UNILORIN).

Group 12: Prospective candidates into the Faculty of Arts Programmes shall report at the Faculty of Arts (Main Campus, UNILORIN).

Group 13: Prospective candidates into the Faculty of Law Programmes shall report at the Faculty of Law (Main Campus, UNILORIN).

SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

a) Every candidate should visit our website www.unilorin.edu.ng to complete and submit on-line, the registration form for screening.

b) ON-LINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 12 NOON ON FRIDAY, 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2007.

c) ON-LINE: ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD PROVIDE NOT MORE THAN THEIR BEST TWO O’LEVEL RESULTS. THE TWO RESULTS SHOULD BE LISTED SEPARATELY WHERE THE
RESULT OF MORE THAN ONE SITTING ARE PROVIDED.

NOTE THAT THERE IS A SECTION IN THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM THAT REQUIRES YOU TO FILL YOUR BEST FIVE (5) O 'LEVEL SUBJECT COMBINATION (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS) WITH REFERENCE TO THE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS STATED IN THE JAMB BROCHURE.

d) IN ADDITION, EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD PRINT OUT THE ON-LINE GENERATED 3-PAGE FORM WHICH SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE DESIGNATED SCREENING CENTRE
PLUS OTHER MATERIALS LISTED BELOW. NOTHING SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON ANY SIDE OF THE 3- PAGE FORM. ANY INSCRIPTION WILL INVALIDATE THE FORM AND
DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE. PHOTOCOPIES OF THE 3 PAGE FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY CANDIDATES IF PRESENTED.
TAKING OF TELEPHONE HAND-SETS INTO THE SCREENING ROOM WILL ALSO DISQUALIFY CANDIDATES AUTOMATICALLY.

Screening Material

Each candidate should bring ONLY the following items to the screening Venue:

i) Candidates should bring the slip detached from the JAMB Form or Acknowledgement Card with 2 photocopies (photocopies shall be submitted at the venue of the screening);

ii) The original and 2 photocopies of all (including O’Level) results;

iii) Four passport-size photographs with full names and JAMB Registration Number of the candidate written boldly at the back of each passport photograph;

iv) The ORIGINAL three (3) page printout from on-line registration; the three (3) pages STAPLED together.

v) Every candidate must bring a blank standard size office file and a blank large envelope to put the office file and other documents in;

vi) Writing materials – HB Pencil, Biro, Eraser; and

vii) A certified bank draft of one thousand Naira only (N1,000.00) payable to the University of Ilorin procured from ANY commercial bank in Nigeria. Full name and JAMB registration of
Candidates should be written boldly at the back of the bank draft.

N.B: ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO COME FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE AUTOMATICALLY FORFEITS HIS/HER CHANCE OF BEING CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.

PROVISIONAL LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES CAN BE ACCESSED ON-LINE AT A LATER DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED THROUGH THE MEDIA.

Please note that the University of Ilorin frowns seriously at impersonation and any other forms of examination malpractices. Offenders shall be prosecuted and
handed over to the law enforcement agents.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: DO NOT REGISTER TWICE (AFTER TODAY THE 24TH OF AUGUST, 2007). ANY PREVIOUS REGISTRATION BEFORE 24TH OF AUGUST, 2007 IS NOT VALID.

Signed

Mrs. Olufolake O. Oyeyemi
REGISTRAR
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by gbengx: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2007
pls does anyone have an idea of the test format? i applied for microbiology
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by gabosky(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2007
I find this post ridiculous because i just checked te unilorin website to corroborate adewale afolabi's claim that the post-ume result has been released. Please Mr. Adewale Afolabi, stop spreading rumours because what you are joking with is a serious matter.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by damkollins(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2007
I guess most people forget the fact that this particular thread is more than a year.Most people felt this thread do not even check when the thread before making contributions!Before contributing to a thread,it's best to check when thread was posted xpecially when you are dealing with informations that come out yearly or annually so that someone contributing for a current 2007 information will not post it in a 2006 thread unknowingly thereby misleading the rest.CURRENT INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT AND SHOULD BE GIVEN ACCURATELY AS AT WHEN DUE.

I think Seun or the moderators also have a part to play in this.Threads that are not current again should either be deleted or better still be LOCKED so that a new thread can be posted for the current information.You just have to go through this thread to understand what I meant.

gabosky:

I find this post ridiculous because i just checked te unilorin website to corroborate adewale afolabi's claim that the post-ume result has been released. Please Mr. Adewale Afolabi, stop spreading rumours because what you are joking with is a serious matter.
Unilorin Post-ume result is not yet released and most importantly, this thread is referring to 2006 post-ume result.You can check the date of the first post for confirmation.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by ajisafejt: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2007
[color=#990000]what is going on,its just two weeks afta d post jamb nd as at dis moment there is no information regarding the post ume results so pls stop passing rumours be relaxed and i learnt that the school is presently on a recess
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by khidir(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2007
pls guys when ever you get info about the release of the result pls inform me.you can get to me on bjarttech@yahoo.com.may we all succed
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by delvinmaya(m): 1:40am On Sep 25, 2007
For those who registered with Awaiting results you are now to up date it at their website b4 this friday. i.e unilorin post ume

This is for Candidates who entered AR in any of the Results Grades.

Ensure that you enter your correct JAMB Registration No. with your Surname in the fields provided.

Closing date for Submission is Friday, 28th September, 2007

CANDIDATES WHO PROVIDED FULL RESULTS NEED NOT FILL THIS FORM

CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR RECORD

Home | Feedback | FAQ | Contact Us
© 2007 University of Ilorin
All rights reserved.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 by olokun(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2007
The result can come out anytime from now according to the information i am hearing.So let us put our head on board so that we can get any new develop information,ok.

(1)

Private Or Public School. Which Is Better? / Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption / ASUU Vs FG Face-off: Just Before You Nail The NANS President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.