Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS (36596 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by dainformant(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Life is short..... For these grieving sisters, it's as if all hope is lost following the death of their brother who was laid to rest on Friday, July 15th -a day which was supposed to be his birthday...how sad. They wept uncontrollably at his grave after he was buried at their hometown in Ijebu Igbo, Ogun state.

One of the ladies, Omolewa Kaffy shared the sad post on her Facebook page on July 15th. She wrote;

Omorilewa temitope opemipo Today mark your birthday which will suppose to be celebrated together buh death took you away from us especially from me... Who am i to question you God cos you are unquestionable God

You are a brother like a father you gave me shoulder to lean on,may God forgive all ur iniquity and give u life after death....continue to rest in the bossom of the lord Jesus...Last respect for my love.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/sad-sisters-weep-at-grave-of-their.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by dainformant(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2016

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2016
RIP to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2016
life is very short
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by maryjan8(f): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2016
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 19, 2016
mine died on his birthday month just a young 22 year old brother.. Sometimes it hurt like i would loose my breath.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by dainformant(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2016
take heart. it is well
uupgrade:
mine died on his birthday month just a young 22 year old brother.. Sometimes it hurt like i would loose my breath.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2016
dainformant:
take heart. it is well
my guy. D thing pain pass any of my pains. I just d pray God to console me. Is not easy, it's always fresh in my head like yesterday. Thanks bro.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by OLUWAcypris1(f): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2016
uupgrade:
.RIP to the Dead •••bad things happens buh who are we to question God

2 Likes

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.RIP to the Dead •••bad things happens buh who are we to question God
Yea. He knows best. Always always. But u imagine my brother dieing without a child to even call me Uncle. Without a kid for me to spoil.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by mamaafrik(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Awon aye,tamotiye ti tani sharashara,dem don kill am,kolorun forijoku.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by veekid(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2016
My condolences

Take heart
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by MadCow1: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3990317_dfe3_jpg8b017a92e00a60e8f146ef4fcf88b7d9

When you are mourning your late brother at his grave side but you look so good you had to take a mourning selfie... grin

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by freshness2020: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Oh sorry beautiful ladies
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by edlion57(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2016
My condolences....rest in peace to the dead.
But wait see wetin social media has done to us...u are crying and chatting...and taking pictures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by noeloge82(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2016
RIP

Its really painful to loose a loved one but looking @ pics 2,3 it looks like the mourners are there for the camera possing to take pics while crying even in the video the angle of the recording clearly shows it was arranged properly infact if not for the tune of the write up one would conclude that this is a movie scene or the ladies where prepared for publicity stunt
Cos a good day someone mourning the only brother @ grave side may not even know where the camera is not to talk of posing for pics

13 Likes

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by lielbree: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2016
uupgrade:
Chai... may God console you and your family, it's quite painful.
Try to remember him only with happiness, it helps.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by boss1310(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2016
this is the kind of death that breaks heart,too bad.rip to him

wait a minute don't tell me they are trying to snap their crying face

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by EvilSeeed: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Spells(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2016
I feel your pains sisters, rip to him
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by sexychocho(f): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2016
So sad

People too Die dis year sha

Kilode gannnnnnnnn

RIP
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by lielbree: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Peter700:
Good Morning Landers...
Peter Eluma show some respect!
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2016
RIP to the deceased

But , must everything be on social Media

You shouldn't even know where your phone is in a grieving moment undecided
That geh with her mobile fall hand full time .

9 Likes

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Bimpe29: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2016
Life is actually short and death can be any moment.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by lielbree: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2016
On Sunday 17th of April 2016 posted a statement here on nairaland on my total heart break after losing my daughter Angel a day before.
The response was overwhelming... the outpour of love by strangers helped me heal.

It's the worst thing ever to lose a child. However kind words form folks here lifted me.

From the bottom of my heart I say thank you!

May we all live happy successful fulfilled and long lives, having our children gather to bury us and never the other way round. May we all met our maker and be welcomed into His kingdom, in Jesus name Amen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by realmenrealhats(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2016
sorry dear
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by deywarley(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:

When you are weeping for for late Brother and you receive a credit alert. grin
Loooool you are a mad cow aswear. but truely e be like say na alert dem receive grin
MadCow1:

When you are weeping for for late Brother and you receive a credit alert. grin
Loooool you are a mad cow aswear. but truely e be like say na alert dem receive

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? / Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.