Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says (25363 Views)

They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello / I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by lordkit2: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2016

Senator Dino Melaye has alleged that Mrs Remi Tinubu has N75 million on protest against him following their ongoing saga.

Read what he posted on his Facebook page on Monday below

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/18/trouble-looms-as-tinubu-splashes-n75-million-to-drag-dino-melaye-down/

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by eddyroyal(m): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2016
Kwontinu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by SamMilla1(m): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2016
If that is what Mrs Tinubu could only come up with, then it's very good that she now knows Nigerian Politics is larger than that of Lagos where her ugly husband is the emperor.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Nelkoko: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2016
kemi is shameless

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by adioolayi(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Tax payers money or her personal money....we need to know grin grin
Those shameful protesters sef....this is one of the least thing to protest against in this country...Insecurity, Unemployment they there them no protest....E.diots

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Badgers14: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerian politicians sef angry angry

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by IstandWitBuhari: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2016
Remi should give Dino her toto so he can rest

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2016
Biko what are they protesting abouh undecided ?

17 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by naijaGhandi: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Melaye if you're less concerned why worry about their protest. Why are you spying on her. Why didn't you tell lagosians that you were coming to Lagos, precisely bourdillon and see if Lagos get craze or not. I think you're a coward. Why don't you focus on beating her up. Make your threats real

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by ConqueredWest: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2016
AFONJAS pls ask your queen how she got 75million naira

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by oluwasegun400: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2016
nawa oo
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Montaque(m): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2016
Plz u guys shud focus on the things that matter in Nigeria. How can people leave their burning house and be pursuing rats?

Please save the economy, thieves and kidnappers/internet fraudsters are on the rampage. Probably cos of less money in the polity. That is more important than all these Dino vs. Remi face off

9 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by fallout87: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2016
naijaGhandi:
Melaye if you're less concerned why worry about their protest. Why are you spying on her. Why didn't you tell lagosians that you were coming to Lagos, precisely bourdillon and see if Lagos get craze or not. I think you're a coward. Why don't you focus on beating her up. Make your threats real

Shut up. He is foolish, but Remi is even more foolish.

Who gives a damn who her husband is? Does that give her the right to act untrained like some bush woman? Is she the only one who has the right to abuse her peers? Attack them? Take their seats? Run mouth like a tout?

She has been acting up for some time now. All of this is just the reaction to her poor behaviors.

Stop being hypocrites!

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2016
How did she get 75million.naira...

37 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by rusher14: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2016
crixtex:

The same way Dino got money for his exotic cars.

35 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by CursedIboes: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2016
SamMilla1:
If that is what Mrs Tinubu could only come up with, then it's very good that she now knows Nigerian Politics is larger than that of Lagos where his ugly husband is the emperor.

ZUBY77, whats up?

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by goldenceo1: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Dis Dino strong reach Tinubu oh. Guess she's know longer scared abt been pregnant for the thug/dog. Her life is more important to her now..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by emmyw(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2016
I Think Our Politicians Only Care About Money And Competition.

15 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by goldenceo1: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2016
crixtex:

She got it frm south west people whom her husband has scammed.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Qmerit(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2016
SamMilla1:
If that is what Mrs Tinubu could only come up with, then it's very good that she now knows Nigerian Politics is larger than that of Lagos where his ugly husband is the emperor.

If you don't call the husband names you can't make your point known right.?
You the handsome guy have you ever contested as a LGA counsellor in your Local ward?

10 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by elmisti(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2016
Let uncle dino gimme one of his super cars so me sef will protest for him

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Ondo state Woman Don get dem own share dey are currently protesting..
APC funny pass Mr bean

22 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by bankyblue(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Kettle calling pot black......lubbish people
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by ReabridCharles(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2016
I refuse to rush into hasty judgement

Melaye can sometimes be a clown but doesn't mean I support Remi if dis is true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Fedayeen02: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2016
She can protest for long but any woman who joins in that protest has a THUG and a DOG as a husband.

Is this what SW APC can muster?

21 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Deen77: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Remi should give Dino her toto so he can rest

Your mama no they?, learn to respect woman they include your mother and sisters.

8 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by boss1310(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2016
I swear this economy is not affecting these two.see the kind of time they have

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by powerfulsettingz: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2016
I concur
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by teamsynergy: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Sen (Dino and Remi), could you please spare us dis drama?? .. this is not what you two were elected to do. what ever happens in the senate, stays in the senate .. Deal with ur shits in d senate.. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by justicejay(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Its too early to start all this MADaye and THIEFubu things.

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Project400: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2016
grin Interesting days ahead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) / 2Face Mocks FG Over Plans To Spend N53.6bn To Fight Corruption / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.