Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander (4230 Views)

A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
It is who we are ,it ain't pride but God is always on our side

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
“The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
“It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things.”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Happy Sunday as we keep celebrating God's mercy upon our nation Nigeria

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
“A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Welcome to new week of testimonies by the act of God upon your life
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
You don't make progress by standing on the sidelines, whimpering and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas.”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 3:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Happy new week and wishing everyone a blissful week
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
We are glad to have you on our thread

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
This year is going to be an awesome year of divine surprises
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2017
“The freedom to move forward to new opportunities and to produce results comes from living in the present not the past”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
“Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity
to tell these people how much they mean to you.”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2017
"Our business in life is not to get ahead of others,but to get ahead of ourselves,to break our own records,to outstrip our yesterday by our today, to do our work with more force than ever before"

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
"If you want to get ahead be a bridge instead of a wall,if you are helpful to people,God will bless you and you will be happy and people will be kind to you"
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
God l thank you for this day,will soon bring some updates on my work
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Don't compare yourself with others and don't allow others to control your life for you.Don't let others dictate the pace for you or tell you what you must do.Don't take anybody else's definition of success as your own"Don't be control by the outside forces,but the forces in you.You are your own person and you are unique. My quote for today
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2017
This is the day that the Lord has made we should be glad and rejoice in it, happy new month
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2017
God bless all of us,call us today for your roofing project on 08037156958
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2017
Excellence is doing the right thing even when nobody is watching you. Be your best today ,You are the very Best,Good Morning Great Minds
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy new week, do have a wonderful week ahead with noiseless breakthrough
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
“The man of wisdom is never of two minds;
the man of benevolence never worries;
the man of courage is never afraid.”

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2017
" Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you'll have more success than you could possibly have imagined.”

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”God settles us to move us to a higher level. To be settle is to place a man on a place of rest.happy sunday

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.”happy Sunday

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 5:07am On Aug 09, 2017
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
" Most great accomplishments do not look promising in the beginning. If you give up on a big dream too early, you have probably stepped on gold and mistook it for a rock.”

― Israelmore Ayivor, Leaders' Ladder
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 5:03am On Aug 27, 2017
" If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Win Borden quotes
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2017
“For, after all, every one who wishes to gain true knowledge must climb the Hill Difficulty alone, and since there is no royal road to the summit, I must zigzag it in my own way. I slip back many times, I fall, I stand still, I run against the edge of hidden obstacles, I lose my temper and find it again and keep it better. I trudge on, I gain a little, I feel encouraged, I get more eager and climb higher and begin to see the widening horizon.”

― Helen Keller, The Story of My Life
Re: Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander by princejones(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is the new look of the port Harcourt project as we are about to roof the gatehouse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Plots Of Land For Sale In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. / Start Investing In Hostel In The Front Gate Of A Federal University / PROMO OFFER. Get a DUPLEX @ Eagles Court,The Prestige, Lugbe. 17M & 19M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.