Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes (32499 Views)

Adesua Etomi Steps In Shorts And High-Heel (Photos) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by CaraJewel(f): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Leg like panla
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by eddypatekky(f): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
OMG!!!! What is this brother turning into. I thought he told sometimes around last year that he would be getting married this year. Where is the marriage plans? Who is the lady? And does he want to be competing with the wife on women's clothing.

You wouldn't believe this was Denrele, but it is him. He was in Abeokuta, Ogun State over the weekend with friends. And he took the liberty to try out ladies clothings. The funniest thing about the dressing is the socks in high heels, this is real craziness, if the ladies wear it this way, then no one would turn to ask them out.

Aunty Denrele, it is getting out of hand though!!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/denrele-pictured-in-abeokuta-wearing.html

its not news cos its not new...nor be today he turn girl...
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by Jacko01: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mmm hmmm

Denrele dis lifestyle is gonna get you broke

You hav personality dat endeared you to celebrities

But less and less you make events

No one wants u der

All ur linda ikeji and alade r leaving u

Stop dis life or get broke

A whole u has no endorsement

Na sign be dis

Be normal and razz.... But puttin crossdressrr inside mix hmmm

Kuku go get usa visa
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by Klare(f): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okay ooh, when nd who is he getting married to??
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by xxxzotique(f): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
He's a cross-dresser, shut the f*ck up and get used to it!
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by xxxzotique(f): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Make una no find job do, na peson life una go dey analyse up and down. U don't pay his bills, so shut your sh*t down b*tchez!
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by mjswthrt(f): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol mad man
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by sixteendigits: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
somebody shoot this nigga
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by SaintUlot: 1:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Make money working from home just like me, check my signature
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by Osjaay(f): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
c the toothpick leg sef
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by mindtricks: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
sad so chain don cost sotey nobody fit afford the cost of holding this mad man on rampage.
If nah my villa...the back yard of the cele church wey dem for tie...even the prophet wey tie am go need God's intervention to locate him.

Hmm. This one no be ordinary craze, na lunacy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" / Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" / Ifeanyi Kalu Weds Nicolette Ndigwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.