Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School (23564 Views)

Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by SirDavico(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Now, that's cool... smiley
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by KellyFORMAT(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Davido and publicity na lyk bread and beans
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by yashau(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2016
this can only happen in certain parts of the country.......

Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2016
God bless ur father... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by seunakin231(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin this davido shaa.....don't be shocked to end up knowing that his dad may never had the intention of going public with this.
exactly, his father his a silent tycoon, I remember watching an interview sometime age when he was aske if his baba olowo, he humbly said go and ask ma son that said so....
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by flakkybaby: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2016
God pickup my call bless me beyound my expectation.
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by seunakin231(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin this davido shaa.....don't be shocked to end up knowing that his dad may never had the intention of going public with this.
Exactly, his father is a silent tycoon, I remember watching an interview sometime age when he was aske if his baba olowo, he humbly said go and ask ma son that said so....
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by Godseed: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2016
What kind of school will the son of a rich man go to? What kind of homes will his friends come from? There are lots of kids in slums hoping for half a miracle like this.
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by 4stylz: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2016
lajoshua:
HALF!!!!..how do they now run the school..abi is the school also run on scholarshipgringrin

btw guys check my signature and follow the link u wld be happy u did..100% legit

10 student fees can run the school, if he wants to help people , he should reduce the fees so that the ordinary man can send his children there.

Don't be surprised that the same scholarship were given to students that can afford the fees
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by igweross(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
lajoshua:
HALF!!!!..how do they now run the school..abi is the school also run on scholarshipgringrin

btw guys check my signature and follow the link u wld be happy u did..100% legit
it's the truth son. His dad actually has over half of the students in his school who are not paying. I know of someone who attends. Its greed the other private schools have.
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by Enrichlee(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2016
justicejay:
Well if the rest of the senates e.g MADaye and Tinubu does this too. We would reduce our curse on them.
Who's the senator in the post??
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by femadesh(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2016
He is really speaking the truth. I have up to 6 friends that this guy has sponsored thru school both home and abroad
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by Pascalin90: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
A great philanthropist indeed but why didn't Davido also attend Adeleke University? #just asking myself though#
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by bummyla(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
God Bless You Dr Adeleke In Christ Jesus! Amen! I Know Some People In My Church You Have And still Sponsoring their education. One you gave a very good job in your company.

May God reward you abundantly here on earth and in heaven in Jesus Christ name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by kenny1313(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

His dad, his business. If a son praises his Dad how ist your problem now.
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by Fikifaka(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Remi Tinubu should emulate a thing like this instead of planning to waste a whopping 75mil on a stupid protest. Una no understand?
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by Igwe2(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
I don't think there is anything wrong broadcasting the good one do in the society,moreover for the record sake. for people who may tag him stingy and tight handed. Davido, keep it up jawe.
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by SaintUlot: 1:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Make money working from home just like me, check my signature
Re: Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School by Themandator: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2016
TaiKuun:
if say over half of them no dey on scholarship ni, them for no pass 30 wey go graduate.

You have a point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-Money Celebrates His Birthday Today / Idowu Phillips (Iya Rainbow) Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.