Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Video: Meet Blessing The MECHANIC, A Credible Businesses Women - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Video: Meet Blessing The MECHANIC, A Credible Businesses Women (648 Views)

Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) / Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo / Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Meet Blessing The MECHANIC, A Credible Businesses Women by scully95: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2016
Video: Female secondary school graduate who couldn't further her education, trained as a mechanic and she's now her own boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQi5jXUof4c
Ocheni Raymond Oche shared her story on his facebook profile, see what he wrote bellow.

'Today I met Blessing (A MECHANIC), and I was touched, by the fact that a secondary school graduate who had no hope to further school sought to learn mechanic for 4 years and is on her own now, a life better than anything else that's depicts high level of immorality.
As can be seen , she is changing shocks for a Toyota Camry (muscle), and I tell you its not beans!
Please share this till someone in position or our churches or mosques finds this touching enough to help establish her and promote what she does and encourages other women and youth.
I salute your person BLESSING.'

PLS TAKE TIME TO LISTEN TO THE VIDEO BELOW OF MY INTERVIEW WITH HER. (Don't mind the recording)
ON BLESSING THE MECHANIC : YOUTH ENCOURAGEMENT AND EMPOWERMENT.
(pls follow up developments and updates on twitter @ Rayoche1, or trend:‪#‎mechanicblessing‬)
Her Name is Blessing Johnson Atakereme, with mobile biz no. 07062900687.
Anyone who wants to reach her to encourage and support her can reach her directly on the line mentioned above.
For those wishing to send her financial support, and requested her bank info, her account details are as follows,
Bank. Diamond Bank
Acct no. 0031739318
#mechanicblessing
‪#‎encouragenigerianyouth‬
‪#‎empowernigeriangirlchild‬
She says she is on Facebook as Blessing Jessica.
please keep sharing till her governor or house of rep takes it up to maximize this girls potentials.
Follow discussions thru my twitter handle @Rayoche1.
Please find attached a clearer video of Mechanic Blessing and a witness to her mechanical knowledge, Nickolas Kwaghkule.

1 Share

Re: Video: Meet Blessing The MECHANIC, A Credible Businesses Women by theEYe21(f): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2016
Gender equality cheesy
Re: Video: Meet Blessing The MECHANIC, A Credible Businesses Women by theEYe21(f): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2016
She has made the female species proud cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

Maximize Your Talents: 9 Tips To Help You Stand-out In Your Talent Career. / Stamp Duty In Nigeria: How Much Is It And How To Go About It? / Free Training For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.