Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (36274 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Now Official : Specs, Feature, News & More / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by BenKafor(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2016
JanethEze:

I'm sure it's not as good as the Camon C9

No it can't be. The W4 is half the price of the Camon so..
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by easrael(f): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Hmmmm

Okay noted
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by JanethEze(f): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
BenKafor:

True true.
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by TrollinStone: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool cool Why call it C7 though? Tht wld get ppl confused. C9 mini would be better.
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
BenKafor:

So the W4 is 25k?
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by Orator2383: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
2dillu2:
Kai tecno you guys are trying fa
they are really trying, they released c9 not quite two months and c7 is about to be launch again
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by 2dillu2(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2016
Orator2383:
they are really trying, they released c9 not quite two months and c7 is about to be launch again
when are they going to release the C7
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by Dam5reey(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
2dillu2:
when are they going to release the C7

Released 39k
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by kennybenjminz: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Dam5reey:

Released 39k
It's not bad @ d price tho
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by ShiroSan: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
should be around 30k i think
ihedioramma:
What is the price sir ? cool
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by MaryWest(f): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2016
yea, i think the dont want it to be as good as c9
callmelanner:
The only issue I have is the battery capacity!
In this evolutionary stage, they are still putting 2500mah battery! #smh cry
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by ihedioramma: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2016
ShiroSan:
should be around 30k i think
ok
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by enoch273: 3:13am On Aug 11, 2016
see three reasons the TECNO Camon C9 is better than the camon C7, click link below to read and see photos

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/08/three-reasons-tecno-camon-c9-is-better.html
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by Floridax(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2016
check out the battery test of camon c7

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by eki2000(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2016
It Doesn't Make Sense if it's Not 4g enabled in this era.
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by Dandsome: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bolustic:
There's nothing special in the phone, maybe the 13MP front camera.

Quad Core, not Octa.
Battery life a no-no.

Same thing, little modifications. By December, they'd release another one with a slight modification yet people will buy it.

Do you have a personal problem with it?
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by excanny: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
callmelanner:
The only issue I have is the battery capacity!
In this evolutionary stage, they are still putting 2500mah battery! #smh cry

Haba, Nigerians! That phone is a scaled down version of C9 made for low-budgeters who want the features of the C9 at reduced cost. If you want more battery, go for C9 nau.
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by tafat: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Not all phones are 4G compatible.
eki2000:
It Doesn't Make Sense if it's Not 4g enabled in this era.
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by callmelanner(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2016
excanny:

Haba, Nigerians! That phone is a scaled down version of C9 made for low-budgeters who want the features of the C9 at reduced cost. If you want more battery, go for C9 nau.
So how much is it?
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by excanny: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2016
callmelanner:
So how much is it?
43k-slot
44k-jumia
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by Emmyk(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2016
My sister just got the phone two weeks back, but presently, the mouthpiece isn't functioning again. Basically, the person at the other end can't hear you when you speak, while you hear them clearly.

If you do Voice Recording, it doesn't pick your voice.

Is there a setting for this?

She uses earpiece every time to make calls.
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by Techm8: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Emmyk:
My sister just got the phone two weeks back, but presently, the mouthpiece isn't functioning again. Basically, the person at the other end can't hear you when you speak, while you hear them clearly.

If you do Voice Recording, it doesn't pick your voice.

Is there a setting for this?

She uses earpiece every time to make calls.
probably a fault mount piece. Take it to Carlcare to get it replaced.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by Emmyk(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Techm8:

probably a fault mount piece. Take it to Carlcare to get it replaced.
Jesu! Two weeks old phone?
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by Norman4real(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Emmyk:

Jesu! Two weeks old phone?
thats a factory problem that can happen to any phone. If you're lucky u can even get a replacement of a new one. Just go to the service centre, simple.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by Brensemeka(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2017
please can anyone help? I have issue attaching a file while filing an online form using my tecno canon c7
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by enoch273: 2:02am On Jun 02, 2017
Finally its here, how to root and install twrp on tecno camon c7, click the link below for full info

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/how-to-root-and-port-twrp-on-tecno.html
Re: Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread by jaggedboi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Norman4real:
at the moment, yes you're still on, but there will be no more support for WhatsApp on BB so it will most likely expire in a few months.
2 yrs later....i'm still on whatsApp with my blackberry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Could This Be True About Camon C9? / See The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World. / Free Mtn Caller Tunez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.