Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story (54783 Views)

Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One / Serious Advice Needed: Undergraduate Guy Dating Post-graduate Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by saintdennis(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
I think sister ifeoma was very compassionate.

The guy laboured for 4years+ so she decided to let him finally see those breasts.

Now she's married and legally and spiritually allowed to take dvck.

He's got a babe who's giving him joy.

So in the end...it's a win-win. grin
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by ipledge10(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
skarlett:
Congrats bro! Seeing sister Ifeoma's breasts has cured HIV, world hunger and corruption combined undecided

i call this Jack syndrome grin
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by passionate88: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
Congratts! grin

you finally saw those boobies!

Buh that's really wack tho..lipsrsealed
being inna relationship and The only thing close to intimacy you've both shared is a hug? shocked that's torture! utter wickedness!

Thought girls like this no sex until after marriage thing
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Hexdude1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
Very moving story.

I knew a pastor that cries all night for God's forgiveness each time he has sexual intercourse with his wife. Sin is what you don't like and what could hurt your fellow man. Nothing more nothing less.
[color=#006600][/color]

sex inside marriage isn't a sin. Why pastor cries?

1 Like

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
ipledge10:
i call this Jack syndrome grin

grin gringrin

His influence does rub off wink
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by 2000otega(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
wow! u need a golden hand shake .
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by delman88(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by slowbreeze(f): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Very hilarious...Wat was he thinking dating her for four good years? dat he was gonna convince her to change her mind? Always tell yasef d truth wen u wan enter a rltshp especially wen it comes to sex.If u no fit endure,no bother.
If u cant take d heat,get d hell outta d kitchen..
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by lewispius: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
lol
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Henricarter(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
SWORD419:
This is serious :
anupama is not ewu zambia
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Tobbey(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
TBH.... I WAS LAUGHING READING THIS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by busky101(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tarh, lie.....70percent of chosen girls are sexually active...unless u hvnt found ur way around dem or the sister ifeoma na intercessor
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nura1Nura: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
I cannot shout[color=#006600][/color] shocked wink
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by joey150(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Sister for where?
E better make I die single,miserable & alone than have anything to do with fucktàrds like that gírl..

Ignorant slüt.
why da phuck are you boys changing your sex to female... E be like una dey mental?
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by nwadiuko1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
nwaoma7:
She refuse you from seeing her breast because she was waiting for the appointed time.
yeah....the anointed time
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Samakus(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
celebgists:
This guy deserves a nobel prize grin

Lemme complete it for you...

A nobel prize for incurable jonsing
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
Congratts! grin

being inna relationship and The only thing close to intimacy you've both shared is a hug? shocked that's torture! utter wickedness!

That dude mus t have something wrong with him for even being happy and excited over a girl breast feeding... that's lame .. wonder what their dating was all about if no romance and intimacy, sometimes some people confuse me, why not just stay as friends, maybe close ones.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by koboko69: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Emyogalanya:
He should thank God o its choosen what if na the old school deeper life wey he jam , um for masturbate 6 months after wedding night till pastors and elders com convince her thats its gods will. But these days a deeper life member carry belle no marriage still dey go church till she born. Demand no pursue her for lack of members

U sure say Deeper nor get members cheesy

Guy check again o.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Perfectionist11: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
4 years??..geez..that's the ultimate form of torture.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by endove(f): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Sister for where?
E better make I die single,miserable & alone than have anything to do with fucktàrds like that gírl..

Ignorant slüt.
are you actually female as u claimed? Hmmmm smh
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by cyprex: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
You chose to masturbate.

@Sister Ifeoma, you are a role model to many women in a world where chastity is cast aside.
The breast is meant for your baby and while she enjoys it, any freaky person may just salivate.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by lovely17(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol am dead grin
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by uboma(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
Very moving story.

I knew a pastor that cries all night for God's forgiveness each time he has sexual intercourse with his wife. Sin is what you don't like and what could hurt your fellow man. Nothing more nothing less.

What a Pastor!

So many charlatans roaming the earth today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by PoorUgly(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
GUY GO, REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST!

AND STOP SINNING!

GOD BLESS THAT SISTER FOR STANDING FAST IN HOLINESS.

HEAVEN MINDEDNESS THAT'S WHAT THIS SINFUL WORLD NEEDS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by shinarlaura(f): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wandas shocked
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Cornerstone001: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
Congratts! grin

You're not far from the truth cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by jojosweet(f): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
Very moving story.

sin is what God says it is.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by mikejegede(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
chaii.But sister ifeoma is wicked Oo.not even a kiss...the guy try sha.....
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Cornerstone001: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Koreslee:
Second hand boobs..
She con dey show baba boobs after d boobs don fall

cry cry cry
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
The story doesn't look real for ME. It's fiction. Maybe.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by smarleybiz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sis ifeoma practiced what our pastor preach...
sex before marriage is a terrible sin so she knew the dangers of such act ND she fled from it...... Ladies reading this should learn how to cover their bodies well instead of making way for seducing spirit.... I THANK GOD FOR SIS IFEOMA....
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by southernbelle(f): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin

Dear Brother Victor Daniel, I pray you make heaven.
Yours-in-Christ
Sister Ifeoma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.