Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman (69012 Views)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Kakamorufu(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
[size=13pt]He was sent to do service, but decided to change it into network....[/size] grin Abia, I was clean all through my period with you.. I am still very clean...
well i wasn't clean thorughout my period with them. Buh its well
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Dom2020: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerian system of justice is so controversial, u were supposed to direct ur anger or heartbreak to ur wife, d guy never force ur wife, secondly for ur wife to continue cheating on u repeatedly despite warning it means something is wrong somewhere, Mr copper, abeg leave person wife alone
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
omofabulous:
Very funny
And what exactly is funny about that Miss Fabulous? Lol. I like to know, lol.
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by koolaid87: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Anozie, you are a BIG FOOL. You can't control your Bi*ch, instead you want the court to help you..

Infidelity everywhere
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Skmoda360(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I will borrow theses words from Daniel Wilson... The woman is like the horse and the man is like the rider... And the rider can never ride the horse except the horse allows the rider...
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by omofabulous(f): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fson:

And what exactly is funny about that Miss Fabulous? Lol. I like to know, lol.
do you want me to expatiate? Lol where was the husband when the Corper invaded is territory? cheesy grin
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by VictorRomanov: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
flokii:

E fit be true love bro.. Na d wife no just get level & brain to think

Na that kind wife person dey love. Wetin I go come love for her side? No brain and no level?
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Ebymyk(m): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2016
2 bad 4 de husband...de woman is dam cheap,ibo ladies r 2 cheap!served in de east,2 easy....dey dnt hv any morals..maRryin 4de wrong reasons may also be de cause of dis tin...
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Valprof: 1:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Cherishing:
Odious egwu O
Ihe konji na-eme Umu Nwanyi and Umu nwoke
lol.......get sense nwa nka
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by nwanky(m): 1:35am On Jul 20, 2016
john4reala:
that is good!!! Fu*k her till her ToTo turn red

Buh it has been RED sins ages with or without banging"
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by nwanky(m): 1:38am On Jul 20, 2016
idupaul:
That thing called marriage has never made sense

Its for really stupid people

buh your Parents are....,?....NVM tho
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by ArcIbrahim38(m): 1:53am On Jul 20, 2016
idupaul:

How will you feel if you were born out of wedlock
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Kingspin(m): 4:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Boring:
just here to check the names.. grin
And check thou head.
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by jaafree: 4:28am On Jul 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I will borrow theses words from Daniel Wilson... The woman is like the horse and the man is like the rider... And the rider can never ride the horse except the horse allows the rider...
. I tire o I thought they ar going to say he used mouth tape and a rope to drag her, afteral they say its TP money and the fool judge went on fining a poor corper
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by grandstar(m): 4:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Why will you sleep with a married woman? Are there no free women there? It is disgraceful.

Also, it's wrong to sleep with a married man. Don't destroy someone's home.
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Gwazah(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2016
ramdris:
As far as no b rape, the guy will go scot free legally...
I agree wit u, the husband is malicious in the charges, he should have charge both of them of Adultery by man and woman, so that the wife too will be in for it, that is the only way to win the case.
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by encrypt(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2016
If you need the court to keep your wife from cheating then we don't need a prophet to tell us why she did it in the first place.
You definitely don't have your shii together.
If it's not the Corper then perhaps the gateman or the cute new neighbor.
Oh and she's in school? Well you my friend are in deep poo
The court can't save you
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by SUPOL(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

They don't use the CC in northern Nigeria. They use the Penal Code, and adultery is a crime in the PC.
men punish for crime. God punishes sin
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by SAMBATLAN(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Kakamorufu:
well i wasn't clean thorughout my period with them. Buh its well
grin bro thank God you confessed... Choi corpers....That privilege no be here.
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by TorugbeneSamuel(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2016
idupaul:

Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Kakamorufu(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
grin bro thank God you confessed... Choi corpers....That privilege no be here.
hahaha, my brother e no easy
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by bamto(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2016
SUPOL:
Adultery is a sin but not a crime. That's y it can't be found in the criminal code.

Adultery is a crime under the penal code in the North.
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Nice

Friends use to tell me that my woman is unfaithful to me....complete amcheesy
hahahah my good Angelic friend... Greetings...
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by AngelAhnie(f): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahah my good Angelic friend... Greetings...
My sweet smelling friendgrin. Are you around?
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
My sweet smelling friendgrin. Are you around?
couldn't make it today dear... I really need massage oh... Maybe I may come and get massage from you...
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by AngelAhnie(f): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2016
SmellingAnus:
couldn't make it today dear... I really need massage oh... Maybe I may come and get massage from you...
Hahaha..come lemme do that for you wink
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=AngelAhnie post=47718157] Hahaha..come lemme do that for you wink [k/quote] thanks darling... I go come but not today cos I need to reach Choba now... Thanks love...
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by AngelAhnie(f): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=SmellingAnus post=47718590][/quote] Good luck beloved, praying silently for you sweetheart. smiley
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good luck beloved, praying silently for you sweetheart. smiley
Amen darling... I am receiving the prayers... Much thanks..
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by SilvanusII(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
OneManLegion:

Adultery is not punishable under the Nigerian constitution.

There are two substantive statutes that are operational in Nigeria on criminal matters.

The first is criminal code which applies to the southern Nigeria and under which adultery is not punishable.

The second is the penal code which applies to the northern Nigeria which criminalises adultery, drinking of alcohol and others of such.

pepigeorge:

I think u should check the constitution. ...
The defendant pleaded not guilty to the offence which contravened Section 387 of the Penal Code Cap 89 Laws of Northern Nigeria, 1963.

Article 42(1) of the Constitution of Nigeria states that A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person:
-(a) be subjected either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government, to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religions or political opinions are not made subject .
[/quote]

I guess by my interpretation, he cannot be subject to such codes because his people (Igbos) are not subject to such laws na
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by JuanDeDios: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
SUPOL:
men punish for crime. God punishes sin
How old are you? I'm telling what the law is, you're telling me about God! Na waoh. I didn't write the law na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.