Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! (4911 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2016
[b]Good morning everyone, I greet u all my friends, it's still me, the "dabable dabber" grin,lol.. not like am fully in a happy mood today though, even yesterday wasn't all that good cos cassa dey ooo... I got issues I need ur advices, read along!

About 2-3 years ago, a cousin of mine visited, she stayed for a month, she should be around 18 back then. I let her stay with me as she had always disturbed my mum, her elder brother and parents that she misses me and wants to come have some time with her brother (me)as she is on holidays. They took it as nothing and gave her permission to come visit me, i was notified, I felt innocent about the whole thing and asked her to come over, not knowing there was hidden agenda behind the whole shii...

While she was on it, I noticed she hates it wen a female comes to see me, and when I take any to the room, she knocks like almost every 10 mins just to interrupt me or ask irrelevant questions or when I get intimate with em in front of her (e.g kissing or flirting) she gets angry. when I ask her why she does dis or if she doesn't want her cousin (me) to marry, she just frowns and says nothing. I thought she was just being a "baby" until one evening...

I returned home from lectures and met her watching TV, she didn't greet me and I cared less, entered the room to change and do some other stuff before heading to the bathroom, the thing is, she hasn't barged in on me ever before, but that day she did and she saw me changing my boxer... See eeh, the way I got angry on that day eeh, I almost hit her, but I took control of my self and let it slide but downloaded a heavy warning to her,even though i later I begged her and she said ok... Later that same night, she went in to shower while I watched movies at the sitting room, all of a sudden, she walked into the sitting room Unclad with soap foam on her body. holding up her sponge, she told me that there's something on it that's hurting her when she scrubs her body, I was so embarrassed but still feeling heavy down there.. I was so turned on that I had to close my eyes while I checked the sponge and when I was done, I opened my eyes, to find her laughing but not loudly... This kinda temptations continued till she left and I thank God I didn't fall...

Now the issue at hand, she has told her elder brother again that she wants to come visit me again, my mum already approved, I stay in ogun state currently, and she's coming from the east... She hasn't called to tell me anything cos I got the news from my mum, I really don't know how to handle her this time around cos she'll do more than what she did during her previous visit, I guess she's coming prepared! I can't even tell on her cos it's hard to believe, she may even hate me forever if I do such.. Am just tied here, hence the reason I brought it here... Pls I need help oo seriously embarassed

Cc lalasticlala
ErnieSmallzz
AngelAhnie
Cutehector
Berlyn and everyone! [/b]

1 Like

Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nazaretha(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2016
God punish Lucifer.

Bring home a girl to stay with you while she is there. That way, scheming will be difficult.

Or use a coffin as your center table.

7 Likes

Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:
God punish Lucifer.

Bring home a girl to stay with you while she is there. That way, scheming will be difficult.

Or use a coffin as your center table.
I have thought of that bro, but I don't even know how long she'll be staying as she's staying till she gains admission... cry
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by obiorathesubtle: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2016
undecided TBH.. When I got to that 'she came out of the bathroom unclad' part.. I got hard grin

cheesy anyway.. She's your cousin.. Don't fvck her.. Get her a dïldo..

Cheers smiley

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2016
That girl is a terrorist. Start acting like a pastor. If she tries anything funny, preach to her. Guilty conscience should take care of the rest. But then again, she's a terrorist. So your only hope might be distance. Keep some good old distance between yourself and her.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nazaretha(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Dab2mydick:
I have thought of that bro, but I don't even know how long she'll be staying as she's staying till she gains admission... cry
I said, use a coffin as your center table!

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by styno22(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Bleep her and be her SLAVE. U will be guilty after dat act. Just control urself and remain a big brother she will respect.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided TBH.. When I got to that 'she came out of the bathroom unclad' part.. I got hard grin

Cheers smiley
don't get hard on my cousin dammit! angry

Getting her a dïldo would just give her the wrong impression bro, don't u think so
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
How is this a problem?

You'd pretty well last time she visited.
Just let your brain not díck do the thinking.
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2016
J
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:

I said, use a coffin as your center table!
thought u were joking about that, I can't bring coffin into my life/home because of this... Mba!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2016
styno22:
Bleep her and be her SLAVE. U will be guilty after dat act. Just control urself and remain a big brother she will respect.
I guess that's the best advice available undecided cry
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by obiorathesubtle: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Dab2mydick:
don't get hard on my cousin dammit! angry

Getting her a dïldo would just give her the wrong impression bro, don't u think so
what? undecided she's not my cousin.. To me she's just a chick..

Uuuh.. I don't think so.. It'll keep her busy and away from you.. She's obviously sex-starved.. I wish I could help you fvck her bro.. But I'm far away from ogun..
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Jolsnow:
How is this a problem?

You'd pretty well last time she visited.
Just let your brain not díck do the thinking.
ok bro... I'll keep trying, thank you
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
what? undecided she's not my cousin.. To me she's just a chick..

Uuuh.. I don't think so.. It'll keep her busy and away from you.. She's obviously sex-starved.. I wish I could help you fvck her bro.. But I'm far away from ogun..
aarrgh!! Don't make me text u one slap from here ooo... angry

Love Machine won't help matters, what if her elder brother sees it when she returns? What would he think of me? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nazaretha(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Dab2mydick:
thought u were joking about that, I can't bring coffin into my life/home because of this... Mba!
Then, why're you worried Just buy a big díldo like someone said. You'd even help her with the operation. Let her know your dîck is not for her and will never be.

I sincerely see no bone in sitting her down and express your mind. Some guys can dull me sha.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by obiorathesubtle: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Dab2mydick:
aarrgh!! Don't make me text u one slap from here ooo... angry

Love Machine won't help matters, what if her elder brother sees it when she returns? What would he think of me? undecided
tongue

undecided hhmmmm.. Oya buy enough cucumber.. Big ones..

Seriously man.. I wish I could help you fvck her.. My prick just dy stand at the mention of your cousin.. She get big yansh abi?
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Nazaretha:

Then, why're you worried Just buy a big díldo like someone said. You'd even help her with the operation. Let her know your dîck is not for her and will never be.

I sincerely see no bone in sitting her down and express your mind. Some guys can dull me sha.
that guy that gave that suggestion is sick!

Sitting her down & making it clear? I'll do that..., hope it helps, she's 21 now o
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tongue

undecided hhmmmm.. Oya buy enough cucumber.. Big ones..

Seriously man.. I wish I could help you fvck her.. My prick just dy stand at the mention of your cousin.. She get big yansh abi?
even if u live next door, u will never "see" her, talk more of carrying out ur evil thought on my cousin... angry

Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nazaretha(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Dab2mydick:
that guy that gave that suggestion is sick!

Sitting her down & making it clear? I'll do that..., hope it helps, she's 21 now o
You are scared Don't even be nervous while at it or she might capitalize on your Achilles heel. Be deadpanned serious. Make her know she's really crazy.
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by utenwuson: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Cheers smiley
na wah ooo! u got hard by reading ds? ur imagination na kaya! uv got a mad man dickson
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2016
undecided Dab2mydick you again undecided
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2016
I think she is under some influence. You need to pray for her.
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nazaretha(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Dab2mydick:
even if u live next door, u will never "see" her, talk more of carrying out ur evil thought on my cousin... angry
Some guys ehn. Evil thoughts Your cousin's mind is worse that the deepest pit of hell. Rubbish! angry
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Cutie9936(f): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Call her sit n down talk to her but if she continues u call her brother n tell him everything if he dnt believe send d gal away n to her not to visit yu anymore.
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by AngelAhnie(f): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Dab2mydick:
Don't let her dab, that's all.
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2016
undecided SUMMARY!
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided Dab2mydick you again undecided
What have I done? cry
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided SUMMARY!
hmm
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Don't let her dab, that's all.
Yes ma'am, Btw, today's my birthday... undecided
Re: She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! by AngelAhnie(f): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Dab2mydick:
Yes ma'am, Btw, today's my birthday... undecided
Happy birthday dab!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / She Doesn't Love you If You Only Fvck Her And She Doesn't Allow You To Kiss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.