Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:17 PM

How To Use Hosted Adsense Account To Show Ads On Your Own Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Hosted Adsense Account To Show Ads On Your Own Website (532 Views)

YouTube: You Must Have A Minimum Of 10,000 Channel Views Before You Can Show Ads / How To Show Ads On Mobile Blogger Blog / Why Nigeria’s Federal Government Should Begin Selling Ads On Npower.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Hosted Adsense Account To Show Ads On Your Own Website by KoboUP(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2016
If you have signed up for AdSense via a YouTube account and you’d like to show ads on other host domains, then you’ll need to provide us with a top-level domain. At this time there's no possibility of monetizing other hosted properties for AdSense accounts created via YouTube without upgrading the account by providing a top-level domain.

To apply to show ads on your own site:

1.Sign in to your AdSense account.
2.Visit the My ads tab.
3.In the sidebar, click Other products.
4.Click Upgrade now and complete the application form.
5.Finally you need to implement AdSense ad code on the URL that you provided above, on a page that receives traffic.

To implement AdSense ad code, you first need to generate the ad code. You can learn how to implement it on your non-host partner website by following our code implementation guide.

Note that your ad units will remain blank until your request has been approved.

Once your request is approved, you’re welcome to place your ad code on any website that you own without any further approvals. If your application is not approved, be assured that ad serving on your host partner site will not be affected. You can continue to monetize your hosted content as normal.

[url]http://www.standontech.com/2016/07/how-to-use-hosted-adsense-account-to.html?m=1
[/url]
Re: How To Use Hosted Adsense Account To Show Ads On Your Own Website by Mr2kay2: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wow thanks alot op this would be very helpful to all the bloggers here.Wow now I know how to upgrade my account after how many years now shocked
Re: How To Use Hosted Adsense Account To Show Ads On Your Own Website by mokoshalb(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mr2kay2:
Wow thanks alot op this would be very helpful to all the bloggers here.Wow now I know how to upgrade my account after how many years now shocked
lmao

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Use Wordpress To Run Your Business Website / How Do I Do This On My Site / Please I Need Adsense My Fellow Bloggers/website!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.