Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos (29393 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Halleluyah
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
And the fools still say there is no God.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by brightlinse(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
with God all things are possible....... glory be to God.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by AABBIIMM(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
Come what may,God is God.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by princezzlolly(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
God Of Wonder!!!
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Ayuzz007(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congrats to her..... God is able...!!!
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by opson2016(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is beyond science.

It's God's work.

Menopause? That's science!

Congratulations!

May those who have been looking unto God for this same joyful moment smile soonest

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Ayuzz007(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
opson2016:
This is beyond science.

It's God's work.

Menopause? That's science!

Congratulations!

May those who have been looking unto God for this same joyful moment smile soonest

Amen bro....answer their prayer in time

Falz voice ehnn 29yrs is not a joking stuff "mimic"
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Austin234(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
It differs frm woman to woman. The range for menopause is btw 38 to 52 years

HungerBAD:
I will shout HALLELUYAH.

Then i will ask my questions. I am happy for this Couple, but i am a little bit confused here. She waited for 29 Years? so let us assume she got married at 20 or 21, which will make her 50.

I might be wrong, but i thought at 45 Years of age, a woman goes into Menopause and can't get pregnant again? or is Science wrong again?but since GOD is involved, let me just mind my business.

Not questioning God.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by swiffy(f): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Halleluyah God is always Great
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by adahib: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2016
FortuneTeller:

How many barren women will believe the same can happen for them, not realizing this woman paid a fortune for eggs and IVF? Yes Thank God because we have more knowledge to do these things, but I pity the woman who will be praying for a miracle without the money to make it happen.

Exactly my point....if you have no money, no amount of prayer will give you that kind of miracle

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Gibz02: 1:42am On Jul 20, 2016
alleluia."PATIENCE"
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by Josyjay(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2016
The story is so real..they are my cousins..God is faithful
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by franchuks(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Congratulations to her! May God give the family the necessary resources to cater for her babies!
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by samsard(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
RGem:
Thanks be to God and wonders of IVF/ fertility drugs.
most people dont realize that a lot of multiple birth cases from people who struggled to give birth are the result of IVF.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos by RGem(f): 5:26am On Jul 21, 2016
samsard:
most people dont realize that a lot of multiple birth cases from people who struggled to give birth are the result of IVF.

Thank you sir! For your understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuka Utazi: In Africa, We Marry For Children Not Love / Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.