Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,123 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Random Tuesday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Random Tuesday (1669 Views)

Tuesday Challenge / Video Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra On Tuesday / Some Amazing Random Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Tuesday by TheSociopath(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Random Tuesday
We all know that we have MCM, TT, WCW, TBT and FBF. TT means Transformation Tuesday, when people picmix the old and new pictures to show transformation. Since we are cautious of the amount of personal information we give away on Nairaland (most are reluctant to post pictures on here), I suggest that we have Random Tuesday instead. On any Random Tuesday, we’d be required to subscribe to 5 random schools of thought that may or may not correlate with each other. It’d be an avenue to express ourselves in unlimited fashion.

My five random schools of thought;
1. If Buhari can condemn the attacks in Belgium and France within 24 hours of their occurrences and also condemn the coup d'état in Turkey even though he was once a coup plotter and also refused to make positive statements towards curbing the menace of the Fulani Militia, then I think PMB is an hypocritical buffoon and a political basta*d
2. I would one day love to have a one night fling with a white woman
3. There’s no need to struggle too much as blacks because the Western world have done and are still doing everything we could possibly do in terms of technological inventions and all. Just live your life jejely and die and hope that you’ve done enough good to make Heaven
4. Estharfabian is the prettiest Nairalander. She’s the kind of woman that walks into a room and everyone secretly bows in awe of her majesty, class and splendour. She is the epitome of womanhood, the very essence of natural beauty in its most exquisite expression. Even her smile’s got class
5. I think we Yorubas have the richest culture in Nigeria

Cc; slyIsaac, Gideonmi, 2special, NiRfreak,Drenix, Bowaley17, SeishinSenshi, Dapsynzeal, FuckTheM0ds, ifex370, Mayflowa, TheSuperNerd, Kayzee77, jimcaddy, adegunwa4real, undercurrent, Oche211, Touchey, JoeCutie, chalsixtus, naijaboiy, KingTom, vizkiz, Twaci, Adaure4ever, lalasticlala, MrsPhyno, STFUareyouGod, MrCork, Mekzyzeus, onstelly,Praizo2, mimzy, obiorathesubtle, olihilistic, KingCheezyPuff, BiafraBushBoy, STFUareyouG0d, lifezone247, ifyDean, alobright17,Cutehector, layla129, sholadunju, SirMustee, youmour, flamezyprinz, SPOOKS, Scarceguy, peejay550, ihimiray, akinola107, tosyne2much, Skarlett, iykekelvins, ireneony, synzu, qhutetomsel, rosalieene

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by obiorathesubtle: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Schools of thought.. 5 random things..

1. There should be a section on Nairaland solely for the purpose of Insulting and e-bashing.. A section completely dedicated to the bashers and frustrated louts on Nairaland.. A section free of the euphemism auto-function where you can just bash the hell out of a nairalander without fear of being banned.. A completely unmoderated section. If that's possible.. Please take note..

2. Parents should never fight/quarrel/badmouth one another in front of their kid.. No matter how young.

3. Buhari is a hypocritical son of a b*tch.. The coup plotter condemning the coup in Turkey.. When the 1983 coup plotters chose Buhari and idiagbon to be head of the supreme military council.. Did he condemn coups then?? Just because he wants to appear a saint.. Smh *spits*

4. Mr/Miss Nairaland competitions should have a number limit for contestants.. Some of the contestants aren't even serious.

5. Women who want equality (feminists) are the most greedy people ever to exist.. Women have this nature, when they get what they want.. They want to completely command all.. Women don't want equality, they want supremacy..

They've been allowed to vote, allowed to take on political posts, allowed to go to school, allowed to take religious posts.. What else do they want?? How can they seek to be equal when they become dirty at almost or more than a week every month and at some point in their life.. They become completely barren and unable to perform the simple female function of giving birth to children.. Can you Imagine?? Anyway..

My thoughts tho..

Cc: Thesociopath

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
1. I've noticed, the moment you stop doing bad/evil, everything's starts falling apart. But if you keep doing evil/bad, your life keeps prospering. Does it pay to keep the bad work?

2. Seems I'll never understand how religion works. The more I dig deep to know, the less I know. The closer I try to get, the farther I become

3. If I'll marry, it must be once and to one woman. But then, I wouldn't mind divorce if things doesn't work out fine

4. The world will know no peace ever again. It's a sad truth we all have to live with. The world is being dictated by some underground men

5. Only God can judge me. Not even Judge Judy. Only God can

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
These random thoughts are similar to Msnelly's 'unpopular opinions' so I'll be repeating some of them here:

•Men who cum under one minute should be castrated angry

•Ladies, Nigerian ladies especially, lose out in relationships because they're trying to be 'decent.' I mean if you feel the urge to have sex with him, tell him, make the first move. Those that form coy and say they're just 'doing' it for him are all shades of dumb undecided

•Religion is the bane of any society.

•Sometimes, looks can be deceptive, most people online are different from their offline personalities

•Sex should know no boundaries except it has been proven to significantly harm one or both parties.

Cc: thesociopath

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by demiladegold(f): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
i beleive in God..,..
I like nice weavons that do not replace the brain.
I like foundation, especially the ones rooted in Christ.
I like smoky eyes but with contentment
I like Mascara, shakara but with good character.
I like flat tummies, but I prefer bellies gushing living waters...
If your hips don't lie... Ensure your lips do not.

if only women knew their worth and strength, the wouldn't wait for any man to do things for them or get trampled upon

I don't see why a relationship should be solely based on sex... sex is overrated and so is love although I do believe in love

you don't need to shout and argue to pass your message across... and neither should you allow anybody to ride or take advantage of you.

QUE SERA SERA
Re: Random Tuesday by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
TheSociopath:
Random Tuesday
We all know that we have MCM, TT, WCW, TBT and FBF. TT means Transformation Tuesday, when people picmix the old and new pictures to show transformation. Since we are cautious of the amount of personal information we give away on Nairaland (most are reluctant to post pictures on here), I suggest that we have Random Tuesday instead. On any Random Tuesday, we’d be required to subscribe to 5 random schools of thought that may or may not correlate with each other. It’d be an avenue to express ourselves in unlimited fashion.

My five random schools of thought;
1. If Buhari can condemn the attacks in Belgium and France within 24 hours of their occurrences and also condemn the coup d'état in Turkey even though he was once a coup plotter and also refused to make positive statements about the menace of the Fulani Militia, then I think PMB is an hypocritical buffoon and a political basta*d
2. I would one day love to have a one night fling with a white woman
3. There’s no need to struggle too much as blacks because the Western world have done and are still doing everything we could possibly do in terms of technological inventions and all. Just live your life jejely and die and hope that you’ve done enough good to make Heaven
4. Estharfabian is the prettiest Nairalander. She’s the kind of woman that walks into a room and everyone secretly bows in awe of her majesty, class and splendour. She is the epitome of womanhood, the very essence of natural beauty in its most exquisite expression. Even her smile’s got class
5. I think we Yorubas have the richest culture in Nigeria

Cc; slyIsaac, Gideonmi, 2special, NiRfreak,Drenix, Bowaley17, SeishinSenshi, Dapsynzeal, FuckTheM0ds, ifex370, Mayflowa, TheSuperNerd, Kayzee77, jimcaddy, adegunwa4real, undercurrent, Oche211, Touchey, JoeCutie, chalsixtus, naijaboiy, KingTom, vizkiz, Twaci, Adaure4ever, lalasticlala, MrsPhyno, STFUareyouGod, MrCork, Mekzyzeus, onstelly,Praizo2, mimzy, obiorathesubtle, olihilistic, KingCheezyPuff, BiafraBushBoy, STFUareyouG0d, lifezone247, ifyDean, alobright17,Cutehector, layla129, sholadunju, SirMustee, youmour, flamezyprinz, SPOOKS, Scarceguy, peejay550, ihimiray, akinola107, tosyne2much, Skarlett

Re: Random Tuesday by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
demiladegold:
bbbbbbbb

Explain the meaning of the bolded cheesy grin
Re: Random Tuesday by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

undecided undecided undecided why do you always whole page quote?
Re: Random Tuesday by onstelly(f): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ok do I get here bikonu
Re: Random Tuesday by demiladegold(f): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Explain the meaning of the bolded cheesy grin
coming back to update
Re: Random Tuesday by TheSociopath(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
onstelly:
Ok do I get here bikonu

The gods want to know the random thoughts on your mind today grin grin wink
Re: Random Tuesday by Lavedaa: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okay, 5 random thoughts..

1. Lesbians are cool, I mean its their life as far as they don't rub it on anyone's face? Let them be.

2.Everyone is corrupt, some just choose to hide that side of them.

3. Life would have been much more better if we don't attach too much importance/emotions to sex, I mean you just like that Nigga/bae, make love with him and move on with life..but No, Emotions keep fùcking us up. undecided

3.Church is overrated, these days some pastors even use it as an avenue to steal. undecided

4.Beauty without brain is totally useless. sad

5.Someday, Nigeria would be better. smiley

Cc: Thesiciopath.
Obiorathesubtle

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by MUVA(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
What if God was an astronaut who visited earth from his planet millions of years ago? Ordinarily, humans will bow to superior power so its not out of place to say/think that if a group of astronauts from our earth travel to another planet (5 million light-years away from our earth) which is capable of harbouring intelligent life , our astronauts will definitely be seen as gods! And will be worshipped by these people for aeons without end! Just as we are doing. cool

Elijah spotted a UFO, he made an apt description of it in the bible but our priests would rather call it a "chariot" grin.
It was indeed an aircraft (Lends credence to my initial theory). cool

I've had lesser appetite for sex these days, probably because something's now more important than my dick. There'll come a time when nothing matters more than just being happy and having a secure future. I'm currently at that bridge.

I wanna have a kid.

Why is there so much suffering in the world? How can this man survive by selling windscreen wipers by the roadside? Will this send his children to school? Will it afford him a comfy lifestyle? Why can't we all just not toil and still be harmoniously happy? embarassed

I just realised 2 days ago that I haven't eaten plantain since the last time it gave me fatal heartburns. That was 3 months ago, and plantain happens to be my 2nd favourite food right after afang soup. grin

Nigeria cannot get better with the current constitution, our problems are more foundational and only a revolution can set an actual change in motion. Another option would be a split. #VivaBiafra cool

Have love for your mother, God and country.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by TheSociopath(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lavedaa:

1. Lesbians are cool, I mean its their life as far as they don't rub it on anyone's face? Let them be.

3. Life would have been much more better if we don't attach too much importance/emotions to sex, I mean you just like that Nigga/bae, make love with him and move on with life..but No, Emotions keep fùcking us up. undecided

3.Church is overrated, these days some pastors even use it as an avenue to steal. undecided

5.Someday, Nigeria would be better. smiley

Obiorathesubtle

Your no 2 and 3(a) are spot on! You sure about 5
Re: Random Tuesday by Lavedaa: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
TheSociopath:

Your no 2 and 3(a) are spot on! You sure about 5
I'm hopeful enough. cheesy
Re: Random Tuesday by TheSociopath(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
1. I've noticed, the moment you stop doing bad/evil, everything's starts falling apart. But if you keep doing evil/bad, your life keeps prospering. Does it pay to keep the bad work?

2. Seems I'll never understand how religion works. The more I dig deep to know, the less I know. The closer I try to get, the farther I become

3. If I'll marry, it must be once and to one woman. But then, I wouldn't mind divorce if things doesn't work out fine

4. The world will know no peace ever again. It's a sad truth we all have to live with. The world is being dictated by some underground men

5. Only God can judge me. Not even Judge Judy. Only God can

I subscribe to your 1 and 3 bro, 3 especially!
Re: Random Tuesday by TheSociopath(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lavedaa:

I'm hopeful enough. cheesy

Okay then. I pray too grin grin
Re: Random Tuesday by Lavedaa: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
TheSociopath:

Okay then. I pray too grin grin

Amen dear.

1 Like

Re: Random Tuesday by iykekelvins(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Random Thoughts

*I believe there is a God, I'm a christian, I pray to him. Why's it that when you need him the most, sometimes he's not there for you. The good people die everyday, but the bad ones are still alive.

*We should learn to tolerate each other, fvck, some people have nearly committed murder cus they have anger issues.

*There's no way Nigeria can be better again, everyone knows that.

*Ladies should stop thinking all they can offer is sex, like there are other better things a guy can see in you.

*I'm my own man, no one should tell me what to do with myself.

Cc: TheSociopath

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by sEGXY2(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
I liken God to be some kinda super inventor like George Devol or some other great inventors while we humans are like curios unimate robot conducting countless research in a bid to trace our roots and validate his existence

Religion was invented by these white folks to enslave our weak and warped minds and funny enough most people are blinded by it or why do you think most religious countries are plagued and under developed

Mary Jane is the most gratifying thing right after drinking garri with cold water after a long day

Most girls are bi sexual

I see a revolution evolving gradually thanks to Bubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by Teespice(f): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
random tuesday.

1. if only poverty never existed. the world would be a better place. people would at least have food to eat, decent clothes to wear and a comfy bed to sleep on.

2. someday I hope I travel to UK. from pictures and movies and my imagination, the country is very beautiful.

3. I wish corruption in Nigeria would be a thing of the past. unfortunately, like a red headed monster it can never be eradicated.it would find a way to fight back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by Smellymouth: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sometimes I wonder what "wonders" my children will see in their lifetime..

Why anonymity makes some people on the internet feel powerful and act stvpid..

If I could go back in time and change one thing,I would not change anything ..We are made of all the experiences of our lives ;both the good and bad.. Change one bad thing and you may not have the good things that you have now..

Sometimes I think I can see beauty in things that other people just walk by without noticing..

I wonder who would play me in the movie about my life cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
RANDOM TUESDAY...

1. NIGERIA'S greatest problem is Nigerians.... Not Bad leadership... An average Nigerian will not do anybetter if placed in office... Truth be told we've never had any Good government. I hate arguments about which senator did tis or which Governor said what... #whichwaynaija

2. The world will be better without Religion.... i believe in God tho...
do whats right.... dont bring harm, (physically,emotionally or on any other level),..to your self or the nearest person an You good!

3. I believe in destiny...

4. Nairaland is in need of more emojis! ....

5. The anti-gay law in Nigeria is the most dysfunctional law in Nigeria... Nigerians are afraid of things they dont understand..... i want to change tat...

Am very straight tho...grin

cc.thesociopath

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by AyamConfidence(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lavedaa:

5 Someday, Nigeria would be better

Obiorathesubtle
future impossible tense.....lol
Re: Random Tuesday by AyamConfidence(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
random thoughts

[b]1) My goat just came back from its hustle... she looks happy and satisfied and very content... I wish we all enjoyed like that...work and smile thereafter... life should just be so...hmmm

2) God...many folks don't believe in him...I do cos I've seen him at work in my life a lot of times...lots of shii happen.. we know but God has better plans for us I am sure

3) I wanna be a millionaire... not too rich and neither broke...I want to sleep every night with my eyes closed but still able to help the needy...so help me God

4) Talking about kids..I love kids a lot and I pray to have 4..but I'm scared... scared of how evil and pervasive the world will be when they arrive...well I guess I'll just have to find out when the time is right

5) Why is the world crazy about sex...I find it hard to fathom the craze about it anyway but I'm just thinking, If this world is like this now, how will it be in a decade? but for me, I pummel myself and lead it as a slave...I control my desires, they don't control me

cc TheSociopath[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by TheSociopath(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Sometimes I wonder what "wonders" my children will see in their lifetime..

Why anonymity makes some people on the internet feel powerful and act stvpid..

If I could go back in time and change one thing,I would not change anything ..We are made of all the experiences of our lives ;both the good and bad.. Changing one bad thing and you may not have the good things that you have now..

Sometimes I think I can see beauty in things that other people just walk by without noticing..

I wonder who would play me in the movie about my life cool

Wow

1 Like

Re: Random Tuesday by TheSociopath(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
sEGXY2:
I liken God to be some kinda super inventor like George Devol or some other great inventors while we humans are like curios unimate robot conducting countless research in a bid to trace our roots and validate his existence

Religion was invented by these white folks to enslave our weak and warped minds and funny enough most people are blinded by it or why do you think most religious countries are plagued and under developed

Mary Jane is the most gratifying thing right after drinking garri with cold water after a long day

Most girls are bi sexual

I see a revolution evolving gradually thanks to Bubu

I think so too. 80% of modern women are openly or secretly bisexual. TBH, I don't overly get irritated when I see two ladies kissing but I get mad when two grown ass men are blowing each other...
Re: Random Tuesday by Lavedaa: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
AyamConfidence:
future impossible tense.....lol
You never can tell.
Re: Random Tuesday by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Random Thoughts

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.

I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.

I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy.

Cc: Thesociopath

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Random Thoughts:

I'm stranded in your thoughts
my heart sinks in your shores
I'm a man with countless flaws
This road I dare to follow
crosses my heart in high storms
wingless are my fears
Feeling your tears drop I can't bear...
My heart bleeds for your sin
my soul weeps my queen
I will seek your lips
In your eyes may my heart
beat again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by qhutetomsel(f): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Random thoughts!

Marriage/relationships is one hell hole I don't wanna explore yet. That hole scares me..

I believe there is a supreme being that exist.. His existence is still a mystery but I believe in his ways..

We should learn to live love and live again.. Life is too short for hate

Children are the sweetest thing ever,their beautiful eyes and innocent smile melts my heart.

What's the craze about sex? Oh! Well, I will find out when its time

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Random Tuesday by qhutetomsel(f): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
TheSociopath:

I think so too. 80% of modern women are openly or secretly bisexual. TBH, I don't overly get irritated when I see two ladies kissing but I get mad when two grown ass men are blowing each other...
isn't that hypocrisy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experience Is Far Best,invest In Arium Estate Now. / Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? I Don't Want To Die! / Why Does It Matter If I Type Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.