Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others (28345 Views)

Geotechincal / Geophysical Investigation,soil Test,pile Foundation,borehole Nig. / Neighbours Fight In Akwa-Ibom Because Of N300 Borehole Levy (photos) / Immediate Need For Borehole In Elebu, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Larwin:
That was d image we got using Resistivity method.... Let me now show you Wat vlf gave us.
Larwin:
That was d image we got using Resistivity method.... Let me now show you Wat vlf gave us.

Here is the imaging from the VLF profiles

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is giving us images up to about 30m deep. And all the profiles being red shows dat the whole area is contaminated.... You can see something like migration (deep red) downwards.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
From this vlf result, a conductivity map of the area was produced.

This was done for better view and assessment. Apologies for not denoting the dumpsite boundaries on the map but it falls at the points with the highest conductivity values.

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by abimbawealth(f): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oga Larwin, Doh
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
abimbawealth:
Oga Larwin, Doh

wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
busy week as usual....
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy independence day

Sorry for nt updating on this environmental studies... My tablet and system screen got broken same day and yet to fix.

But you need to all know that both environmental and engineering interpretations can be derived from here
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Here is the result from the water analysis carried out.

All the water from the hand dug well are contaminated while all the boreholes are all in there permissible level.

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
These explain the table above better

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Been a while here..... Been busy... Drilling, Environmental studies, Foundation investigations....
Here r some shots from one of foundation investigations.... On this site, we r combining both geotechnics Geotechnical and Geophysical methods...

Keep the call rolling.... We are committed to give you the best shocked shocked shocked

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by OXYZ: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Good day, Engr.Larwin,I have a problem at hand I dont know if you can be of help.Our borehole of 8years old suddenly developed problem,the flow rate of the water reduced and it cannot satisfy the purpose of it being sunk,please how can we address this?i.e the water is failing.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
OXYZ:
Good day, Engr.Larwin,I have a problem at hand I dont know if you can be of help.Our borehole of 8years old suddenly developed problem,the flow rate of the water reduced and it cannot satisfy the purpose of it being sunk,please how can we address this?i.e the water is failing.

Where is the location Pls? You can call/WhatsApp me so as to talk beta
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
I will like to use this medium to apologize to those have not been able to meet up with . I currently have some issues with my new tools and this has been delaying works.

Fixings has been done and I hope I should be free by tomorrow evening.

Thanks.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Happy Sunday great ppl
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Successbay: 5:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Larwin:
Happy Sunday great ppl

Good work @ Larwin, will sure communicate you when the time comes, keep up d good work bro.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Successbay:

Good work @ Larwin, will sure communicate you when the time comes, keep up d good work bro.

Thanks sire, will be waiting to hear from you.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Jagaban..... Small but mighty....

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by thobeelorbah: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Just read through the thread, i think am satisfied with all the explanations. i will call you before the week runs out for a drilling work in Ibadan.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks thobeelorbah,
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Our team is currently at Imeko in Ogun state solving water water for some farms there.....If you will like to meet us, just holla wink enjoy wink yr weekend wink wink
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by onyeogalu1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
Guy you are good
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
onyeogalu1:
Guy you are good

Thanks for the compliment onyeogalu1
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
On a mission to solving Environmental issues in Lagos State, Nigeria.

Proffering solutions to groundwater/iron contamination in Ojodu Area, Lagos State, Nigeria.

"At Dextol Global Geophysicals, we are your subsurface experts"

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
We are committed to putting smile ☺ on the face of our clients.

#onamissiontosolveproblems, #Solutionmindset, #Environmentalstudies #geophysics #Geology

Contact us today for all your subsurface problems...

Call/whatsapp 08037010771

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2016
Happy Sunday 9ja....

Have been off WhatsApp for a while now, I know missed lot of messages and appointments I just hope you will bear with me.

In the mean time, you can get in touch directly with Dextol Global Geophysicals through my associate's WhatsApp line__ 08037010771.

All requests can be directed there.

Thanks for using us as yr subsurface partner.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by manutayo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
please I need to understand the result of the survey carried out on my site In the conclusion and recommendations there is this statement :
the yield of the borehole may be low yield.
does it mean I won't have water during dry season the location is Abeokuta.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2016
manutayo:
please I need to understand the result of the survey carried out on my site In the conclusion and recommendations there is this statement :
the yield of the borehole may be low yield.
does it mean I won't have water during dry season the location is Abeokuta.

Please refer to the attached. I hope it's explainable enough. Sorry it's coming late please.

1 Share

Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by manutayo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thanks Larwin for the response will contact you on whatsapp
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2016
manutayo:
Thanks Larwin for the response will contact you on whatsapp

You are welcome sir, Please use this line....08037010771
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all from Dextol Global Geophysicals.... Your subsurface partner... smiley smiley
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
I will be on WhatsApp in a jivy. Our team has been busy with drilling works in Port Novo and Imeko. We are sorry for not been able to be reached.
Re: Know About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling and others by Larwin(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
happy sunday to u all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / Two-Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, Traps 10 People / Bungalow Design At Affordable Price Call Or Whatsap 08096365063

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.