Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Needing someone to come help with upkeep on my home and yard - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Needing someone to come help with upkeep on my home and yard (377 Views)

With The Yard Sale Boutique™️ (@theyardsaleboutique),you Wouldn’t Have To Break / Which Of These Styles Can You Rock This Year Or In Years To Come / 10 Ankara Styles You Need About Just 1 Yard Of Ankara Fabric To Sew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needing someone to come help with upkeep on my home and yard by Tombrook0: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Needing someone to come help with upkeep on my home and yard.
Regular tasks:
Housecleaning
Grass cutting
Weeding
Watering
Over and above tasks:
Painting
Organizing
Deck cleaning
Must be honest, trustworthy and respectful. Consideration to those with previous painting experience and general Maintenance experience.
I supply all materials and supplies for everything.

TASK COMPLETE WE ARE ALWAYS READY TO SERVE.

Please call on us today
We are strategically located in Akoka Lagos

Instagram @taskcompleteng
twitter @complete_task

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Online Store(ecommerce Website), Blog And Other Web Project Done / Watches Tips / The Caretaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.