Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 PM

Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi (15749 Views)

SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) / Students Sitting Down To Learn In Kebbi State (Photos) / Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by theEYe21(f): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
That's why Nigeria's leadership is trash
Strongfaze:

Was there no bad schools in Bayelsa state when Goodluck was the president?
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by theEYe21(f): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dpharisee:

Its the responsibility of the Local Govt Chairman and the State Governor. For the first time in a long while I am defending Buhari on this one grin

Bauchi State needs to impose education tax on every working class citizen including farmers and traders to pay for maintenance of schools; even as Catholics we in Nigeria still contribute for the maintenance of Holy Places in Rome, Israel, France etc
The mindset of Northerners about not paying taxes needs to be changed; the state cannot do it alone with dwindling resources.
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by AnanseK(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
theEYe21:
And buhari is the president undecided he cannot even help his own people, talk more of Nigeria undecided

So you think this dilapidated structure just appeared after the disastrous 6 GEJ years?

Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by passthem(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Seen...Expected to be seen in other less developed states
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by usmawa(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
theEYe21:
And buhari is the president undecided he cannot even help his own people, talk more of Nigeria undecided

what do you mean his people
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by theEYe21(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Northerners
usmawa:

what do you mean his people
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by happydavies(f): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
APC
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
It's time to CHANGE the Change..
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by lordkhalifa(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
And malam sanusi wore louboutin shoes worth millions....

NORTH will remain in Darkness till jesus come
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by musicwriter(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bolustic:
Op, that is the normal thing here in the north. Education is an eye sore even here in Sokoto where I serve. Schools like these belong to the poor, the elites children don't school in Nigeria at all.

The painful aspect is they substitute religion for education. Here in Sokoto, we have Big and Beautiful Mosques with full Air Conditioners, Big and well furnished Islamic and Arabic school with Toyota Coaster buses but poorly funded Western schools.

The Islamic library/lab in my school is well treated yet the school has no money to buy drawing board for construction in Mathematics. The students have Arabic textbooks yet they don't have English textbook yet they expect me to teach them Comprehension passages this term.

I have over 120 students in one of my classes meant for around 30.

The students don't even have any other future ambition than to marry and work in the ministry.

This's why I've concluded "if I have a child he would not go to school". I'll school him myself, and he'll be better than anybody ever schooled.

And, that islamic education is as good as not going to school at all. While western education indoctrinates and brainwashes people, but islamic education is worse than blindness.

This country is a waste!!.
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
veekid:
Part of Nigeria's problem will be solved only when we stop putting all blames on government.

pls sir can you teach me?

..is that a Government school or private,

I'm so curious...
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by president3h: 1:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari - I will crush Niger delta avengers
Next week
Niger delta avengers bomb pipe line
. Buhari - Our army re ready to crush them
Next 3days Niger delta avengers bomb 3 pipe lines
Military - Niger delta avengers, Dont push us to crush u.
Next 2days, small Niger delta killed 30 and 3 navy men.
Military - They are killing our men, we will attack.
Buhari - I'm going to Ogoni land and Niger delta avengers
will not do anything.
Small Niger delta avengers - Buhari before coming to port
harcourt or any state in Niger delta, sign ur death warrant
Buhari - I get ear infection, I no fit go again, where is
Osinbajo, u know say na me get International trip and u get
local trip, oya go Niger delta ok
Osinbajo - but Sir
Buhari - shut up, begin go, I get ear problem, I no dey hear
u.
Small Niger delta - We re going to test 6missle on 7th of
June, we will shut down all d network and we might target
aso rock, if u dont release nnamdi kalu and other things we
asked from u.
Buhari - Obasanjo come and help me,
Obasanjo- abeg I no fit .
Buhari - Goodluck forgive me, Pls beg Niger delta avengers
Good luck - I no fit, Just fake sickness and run away cos on
7th,these boys must catch u and ur life wont be d same
again.
Breaking news- Buhari heads to London for medical
treatment .
Buhari see Biafrans and Avengers for your back!!! . Haha you never see anything
Re: Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi by Thaiwodinho(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2016
change indeed we are experiencing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAUTECH: Makinde Approves 25 Percent Reduction In Tuition Fees / Biochemistry And Microbiology / Imo Poly Staff Drag Rector To Okija Shrine- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.