Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Lagos Through The Eyes Of A Nutritionist - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagos Through The Eyes Of A Nutritionist (664 Views)

10 Must-have Ebooks For Food Entrepreneurs, Bakers, Processors And Nutritionist / Urgently In Need Of A Nutritionist / Food Nutritionist Wants You To Stop Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Through The Eyes Of A Nutritionist by diet234: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Follow the link - http://diet234.com/lagos-nutritionist-eyes/

Hi, I'm Nitya, nutrition consultant at www.diet234.com

“Most Nigerians either ardently Love or hate Lagos. But, no visit to Nigeria is complete without experiencing this high-spirited and mind-boggling city”
I often hear people talk just about the crime rate and violence in Lagos rather than looking beyond it to notice the wonderful beaches, fresh fruit markets under bridges, health carts by Mallams, aroma of freshly prepared puff-puff, most job opportunities and so much more. Lagos has everything to offer everybody. Above all, the city prides itself in its locals, popularly known as ‘Lagosians’. The never-ending hustle on the roads of Lagos gives this city its life and charm.

Not too long after I entered Lagos…
I have gotten acquainted to the food habits and preferences over here. Indian and Nigerian food are quite similar in many aspects high on spices, too many curries and both stock up on rice. Basically, a carbohydrate rich spread. Most times, post work I would find unique, local fruits and vegetables to munch on- these were so enticing. I sure did try many, they were a delightful treat, as I would call them a bunch of health hanging off the tree. Being a nutritionist I couldn’t stop myself from knowing these fruits more nutritionally, understanding their taste and adding them to my diet.

Follow the link - http://diet234.com/lagos-nutritionist-eyes/ to see my top picks with their nutritional information and easy ways to include in your diet.

Re: Lagos Through The Eyes Of A Nutritionist by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 20, 2016
La click la empty my bank account.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before You Eat Pop Corn At The Cinema, Read This / Your Skin Care With Grocery Products / Habberium Small Chops For Events And Occasions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.