Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,522 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Devil has the money ( A Novel) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (74346 Views)

The Devil In The Suit / The Devil Wears Okrika / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cutehector:
lol ok i'll draft out a concise critique on it since u asked..

Thank you.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
bibijay123:

Lol. I lost today' s update oo cry
Eeyah, sorry o. As your inlaw don show for lagos i tink say you dey wit am ni.

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Epilogue

A Greater Path

REMOVED!

TBC

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
johnwizey:
Eeyah, sorry o. As your inlaw don show for lagos i tink say you dey wit am ni.

Lool he go come my house instead. Updated now!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Dazzlinggem(f): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bibi, I enjoyed your story from the beginning to the end. I also admired your writing skill. Indeed you are a very good writer. I learnt a lot from it "There's never a short cut to one's destiny". May God bless u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dazzlinggem:
Bibi, I enjoyed your story from the beginning to the end. I also admired your writing skill. Indeed you are a very good writer. I learnt a lot from it "There's never a short cut to one's destiny". May God bless u.

Thank you. May God bless you too kiss
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2016
What a life; I am glad Kojo finally gave his life to Christ in spite all his wrongdoings.
That's the fact of life. God will surely save whomever he wants to save no matter his/her past.

OP: you are bless........This is more than mere story to me, it's a lesson that teaches us not to follow the wrong part for wealth.

I pray that God in His infinite mercy will bless our hustles in Jesus name.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Frozeen(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Bibijay123 I'm enjoying your story like sweet pvssy! lipsrsealed
kip em' cumin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Frozeen:
Bibijay123 I'm enjoying your story like sweet pvssy! lipsrsealed

kip em' cumin cheesy

Loool grin thank you boss!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by jacy67(f): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2016
hmmm. Bibi all I can say is God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2016
femid1st:
What a life; I am glad Kojo finally gave his life to Christ in spite all his wrongdoings.
That's the fact of life. God will surely save whomever he wants to save no matter his/her past.

OP: you are bless........This is more than mere story to me, it's a lesson that teaches us not to follow the wrong part for wealth.

I pray that God in His infinite mercy will bless our hustles in Jesus name.

Amen!

Amen oooo, may God bless our hustle. There's no short cut to wealth, cos there will always be a repercussion. Thank you boss, God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
jacy67:
hmmm. Bibi all I can say is
God bless you!

Amen. God bless u too dearie
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by remiseyi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wow... This detailed story held me spellbound, from the start ... Thanks bibi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Icemany: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
In nigeria u will do ritual money &still buy tokunbo car or buy 1 0r 2 mint.
But u will never reach the dangotes,otedolas,or the really rich.
Money without happiness is a disaster.
Babalawo wey dey give you millions but dey charge you close to nothing, still dey feed im children and wives food without meat or better oil.
Abi im be imbe.cile?
My pple really perish for lack of knowledge.

Big ups gal!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by michaelolayinka(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2016
I've been following this post since u started but what more can I say...keep the good work up ma'am. The lord is ur strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Icemany:
In nigeria u will do ritual money &still buy tokunbo car or buy 1 0r 2 mint.
But u will never reach the dangotes,otedolas,or the really rich.
Money without happiness is a disaster.
Babalawo wey dey give you millions but dey charge you close to nothing, still dey feed im children and wives food without meat or better oil.
Abi im be imbe.cile?
My pple really perish for lack of knowledge.

Big ups gal!

loool grin thank you boss!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2016
remiseyi:
Wow... This detailed story held me spellbound, from the start ...
Thanks bibi...

Thank you too grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
* Continues*

A year later

A round of applause resonated in the beautifully decorated and lit hall as i was called by the MC to the poidum. My eyes scanned round the hall and settled on the front row.The front row was occupied by those dear to my heart, the first lady, Pam, now six months pregnant was glowing beautifully and full of smiles, seated beside her was his excellency the president of our great nation. Next was Chantelle, my beautiful daughter who had flown in from France where she had gone to continue her studies. Next was Ama, the vice president of my life changing foundation and Bibi the founder of ' How it all began'.

The only people absent were Mami and Npa(father) who insisted they were too old to be moved about. I have come a long way, from a hungry and desperate boy to an inmate and now an author of the best selling book ' The Devil has the money', also the founder of life Changing foundation and a motivational speaker.

The crowd continued clapping, so many of them held my book in their hands. The book with the help of the intelligent founder of ' how it all began' was a huge success. It became one of the best selling author biography to sell millions of copies in a week! Our gathering today is to premier another life changing book written by me.

My heart swelled with happiness, there is truly fullness of joy in the presence of the lord. When you are for God, nothing and no one can battle with you and win. If not for God' s mercy where would i have been? i remembered the herbalist i had gone to see when i was only fifteen. His words to me " You have been called unto a greater path, your purpose in life is not this way". It might take long but it will be worth it in the end. There is truly no gain or fulfilment in quick riches. How i wish my beautiful Nma and Efo Albert were here to witness this day. I know they were both happy for me and it was truly time to let go of the past.

" Good evening ladies and gentleman, please stand up for the national anthem" i said into the mic.

THE END

Thank you all for reading, another wonderful one premiers soon.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by chrisosi: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by virtuedagirl(f): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Happy ending,truely God's time is d best.Bibi thanks for this wonderful piece,more grace&inspirations to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
virtuedagirl:
Happy ending,truely God's time is d best.Bibi thanks for this wonderful piece,more grace&inspirations to u.

Thank you too kiss
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
michaelolayinka:
I've been following this post since u started but what more can I say...keep the good work up ma'am. The lord is ur strength

Amen. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow... A beautiful end to a beautiful story.

Nice work bibi....(my future big sis grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Na so we end am o, lesson learnt!! Kudos bibi, more blessings. Hopefully u will continue to burst our brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
johnwizey:
Na so we end am o, lesson learnt!! Kudos bibi, more blessings. Hopefully u will continue to burst our brains

Loool. Na so we end too. Sent u a mail. grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
mhiz:
Wow... A beautiful end to a beautiful story.

Nice work bibi....(my future big sis grin

Lool future sis ke?you are already my sis o kiss

Thank you for the likes and shares n motivating comments! You guys rock!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
chrisosi:
God bless you

God bless u too.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
U are great girl. I have read 2many stories on nairaland whch are very interesting and captivating by great authors of nl, but urs is so so out of dis world. Neva read a story dat makes me wanna cry....makes me so emotional. This piece is so gr8 emotionally, spiritually, educationally, i could go on and on. U are talented girl. cant put down all my expressions here cos they are 2 many. Just in diz words "U ND ARE AWESOME"

2 Likes

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
bibijay123:

Loool. Na so we end too. Sent u a mail. grin
I've replied sis
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Frozeen(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2016
This is one of the best story i have read here on NL, you're just too good bibijay123 and i see you going places!

I will be waiting for your next package, pls do mention me once you start another story. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Frozeen:
This is one of the best story i have read here on NL, you're just too good bibijay123 and i see you going places!

I will be waiting for your next package, pls do mention me once you start another story. Thanks

Thank you bro will def give u a mention when i post anoda story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Medicine / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.