Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Devil has the money ( A Novel) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (74279 Views)

The Devil In The Suit / The Devil Wears Okrika / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Osaze20091:
I pray to God not to let us witness first-class sufferness,.....THUMB UP

Amen ooo
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2016
johnwizey:
Who be Chantelle abi wetin be her name sef?? See question!! I would go ahead o, lyk i get choice sef.

You would go ahead......hmmmn OK bro!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
wizzbenn:
Nyc one miss Bibijay...am really following and enjoying it...Biko mention me anytym u update...

So ya'll don't think chantelle is the daughter of kojo abi...How did she just enter d story if she wasn't dia in d
1st place...

OK bro. Thanks!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Episode 8

Chantelle

I walked down the stairs in my hot pant and bra. I was chatting with my best friend, i was so engrossed in our chat i didn't hear the voices before i walked down the stairs. I looked up and saw a young woman glaring at me, she was a petite young woman in her late twenties. She was heavily pregnant, she carried a beautiful two year old girl in her arms. Something about the little girl troubled me. She looked so much like me when i was that age. I guess all little girls look alike in their cute pink gowns and pigtails braid. Maybe this angry woman is one of the president' s concubines.

" Who is this child father?" A young handsome man i hadn't taken noticed of asked. Who is this buffoon calling me a child.

" Go back to your room" said President Amuzu.

I walked back the stairs wiggling my killer a$$. I looked back and saw the woman purse her lips in anger. I went back into the spacious and luxurious room that had been assigned to me. I have been in the president resort for a week now, a week full of dirty and vile sexual acts. The old man is naughty and dirty. I was told by my not so subtle envious friends that a week is the longest time President Amuzu has kept a girl. I heard the door creak and in comes the devil himself.

" Chantelle please next you plan on coming down the stairs inform me first".

" Oh daddy!" I pouted. " Am real sorry about that." I unbuttoned my hot pant letting it drop on the ground. He suddenly looked like a dog waiting to be handed a bone by his master. " Come play with me daddy" i crooned.

Rumour has it that the president sleeps with one of his numerous daughters. Maybe she was the one staring daggers at me. I know how to make a man eat from my hands, i know how to reduce a grown man into a panting dog. I know moves that will make Eve proud of me. She is my role model, imagine her tricking Adam like that. Just like Eve, i can make you lose your garden of Eden. Am only 20 years old but i learned from the best.

" Get down on your knees you dirty old man " i commanded. The president drops on his knees in front of me. Imagine the President of a nation kneeling before a wh0re' s daughter.

" Worship my feet"

" Yes mistress"

I left the President' s resort on monday morning, with more money than i could spend in a year. My friends were all envious of me but who gives a rats ass about them? I have missed a whole week of school so i went to pay a visit to the head of my department.

" Who's there?"

" Chantelle sir'' I entered his office, shutting the door.

" Young lady where have you been?"

" Have been to London to see the queen " I said in my sultry voice. My head of department likes it hot and fast. I shimmied out of my gown standing unclad before him like my role model Eve was before the snake came into the picture.

" No.....no, not here girl" he panted.

I moved closer to him rubbing my beautiful tips together, he stood up hurriedly fumbling with his belt buckle. Yet another fish hooked.

" Crawl to me" I whispered into his ears, nibbling on them.

" Awwww, Chan baby please"

He bent me over his desk, grabbing a condom from his drawers. He sheathed his sword in it and rammed it into me. I closed my eyes envisioning myself some where else,i saw myself running in the sunlight on a beach, why do i keep doing this to my body? i lack for nothing but you see once the Devil has gotten hold of your soul even a plier can't loosen his grips on you. I felt him go limp in me. I wore my gown after spraying my ever so expensive perfume generously all over my body.

" Fix any problems i have with my results" with that i walked out of his office while he sat dazed, the aftermath of his release no doubt. Although i schooled in Lome, am always in Ghana. Ghana and Nigeria are my favorite country, i decided to head to Ghana to find out what has been happening the whole week i was holed up at the president' s resort. A black Prado jeep with tinted glasses parked beside me. I Am not a cheap slut or a wh0re, i don't accept lifts. I am a professional pleasure giver.

The door opened and out stepped the beautiful woman from the President ' s resort. Isn't this just my luck!

" Hello young woman"

Her voice was so soft and femine like she was whispering.

" Hi"

" Can i have few seconds of your time?"

" No you won'nt " I said saucily. " first i don't know you, secondly am in a haste".

" I see. If you want it rough, then so be it!.Stay away from the President! You are nothing but a child! how could you do that to yourself!"

I laughed. So the b*tch is jealous. " Who are you?"

She looked surprised. " Am his daughter_ in law, i don't want to see you lose your life just like thousands of silly girls before you did! " she marched back into her jeep as if her mission had been accomplished. I was sure she was shagging the president too if not why the rants. " Stay away from the president" spoken like a jealous woman.

TBC

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Hell no!! I'm for Allah and I don't fvck with the devil. Nice one Bibi go on

OK bro. That's good!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2016
orijintv:
Bibijay I Luhh Yu . . come Be My Ama, Let Me Be Your Kojo kiss wink

Loool OK bro kiss accepted!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2016
wizzbenn:
Nyc one miss Bibijay...am really following and enjoying it...Biko mention me anytym u update...

So ya'll don't think chantelle is the daughter of kojo abi...How did she just enter d story if she wasn't dia in d
1st place...

Good morning bro......updated.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by wizzbenn(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
bibijay123:

Good morning bro......updated.
thanks dearie
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Dog wey go lost no go hear hunter whistle. Bless you for this story bibi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2016
orijintv:
Bibijay I Luhh Yu . . come Be My Ama, Let Me Be Your Kojo kiss wink
undecided undecided Ama ko Chantelle ni
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2016
johnwizey:
undecided undecided Ama ko Chantelle ni

Abeg bro leave my Kojo o grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2016
This Chantelle story added is another fried chicken on a plate of rice.
Ama wait till I am filled.

bibijay123 wa gbayi ! !! !!!

Ride on with it*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by jacy67(f): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dear Bibi,
I love what you're doing here. the story is not in any way predictable no matter how sentimentally attached I seem to be with some of the characters. Unlike some authors on this section, I must commend you on how timely you update.
Keep it up.

Your new fan,
jacy67

BTW, I am hooked to the other story, WHEN TEARS BRING YES.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
jacy67:
Dear Bibi,
I love what you're doing here. the story is not in any way predictable no matter how sentimentally attached I seem to be with some of the characters. Unlike some authors on this section, I must commend you on how timely you update.
Keep it up.

Your new fan,
jacy67

BTW, I am hooked to the other story, WHEN TEARS BRING YES.

Awww. You just made my day, thanks a lot dear . I appreciate this a lot kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kojo

* Continues*

Money truly makes the world go round, within six months i had purchased a big mansion in Ghana, my goods and brands were in every store. I am now moving in high societies, Mother's sing their daughters praises whenever am in a place, i know their game too well. I have been arranging my boys underground, young and hungry boys who would help me bring the president down. I invested in so many business, loaned out huge amounts of money to many ministers and people who matters in the society. Within six months i had become a household name. Now i can go in search of my family, i only hope I will meet them in good health. Lion and Tiger are back in my lair. Those two are just too loyal.

I have gone to the Town under the sea six times so far, Allen had gone back to America but we kept in touch. I knew the secret password to the Town so i could go anytime i wanted. I still don't know what was in the brief case but i no longer care. It was a bright sunny day, too bright a day to be watching Spartacus on my laptop. I decided to go grocery shopping, although i now have maids at my beck and call i love doing some things myself like driving and shopping. I showered and pulled on my designers slacks and shirt. Allen had given me his Rolex watch as a gift before his departure.

I droved into the mall parking space blasting Kakie' s song at top volume. I parked my baby as i like to call my sleek red Ferrari car, i felt all eyes on me as I got down. Will i ever get tired of the constant attention? I just so love it. I walked into the mall with ladies calling hi's to me but I ignored them. I don't like ladies, none of them could ever hold a candle to Ama. I don't even do ladies anymore, i like them luscious and hot and ready to get down with no strings attached. I took a shopping cart at the entrance of shoprite and began my shopping. I picked up a shaving kit in a navy blue pack. I saw a big assed lady backing me perusing through the row of toiletries. I stared at the shaving kit in my hand and felt foolish. I couldn't read what was written on it. Damn! It was in English.

" Hello Ma'am, I forgot my reading glasses at home please could you help me read this?" I called to the lady backing me. She turned around and I frozed in shock.

" Pam!"

She walked up to me smiling. She took the pack from my frozen fingers.

" Sure. Its a PACs shaving kit for men. Made in Italy"

" Pam"

" Pardon? am Chantelle " She extend her manicured beautiful hand towards me.

" Kojo" I shook her soft feminine hands. She looked like a beautiful doll with her big bosoms, flat tummy and tiny waist.How could such a tiny waist support that massive a$$. She reminded me so much of Pam. Her big brown eyes, her love shaped lips. I tried to imagine what a grown up Pam would look like. I was sure she would look exactly like this angel in front of me. She made to leave and i quickly thought of what to say.

" Chantelle i got carried away watching Spartacus so i missed breakfast. Am sort of famished now, mind having an early lunch with me?"

She laughed. Pam. This must be Pam i thought.

" That's quiet a line mister, i love Spartacus too but have not seen the new season. I will agree to lunch if you promise to tell me how the season 2 is."

" Alright Ma' am. "

We strolled to the cashier and i covered her bills. I carried both our shopping bags while she protested but i wasn't about to let a lady carry a heavy bag while i was present. We went to a chic Chinese restaurant in the mall. We placed our order, nursing cold flutes of white wine while waiting.

" So you are a kind of guy who eats Chinese for lunch?" She asked.

I couldn't help laughing. " Yea, what do you eat for lunch?"

She smiled revealing a set of perfect white teeth " I eat whatever i could lay my hands on"

" Interesting. Tell me something weird about Chantelle....." I trailed of.

" John. Chantelle John. Hmmn something weird you say, i love to dip cookies in my tea. How about you?"

We both laughed. It has been long that i have had a reason to laugh.

" I love to visit the beach at night"

She laughed and sipped her wine. " So tell me what do you want from me?"

I like that. This babe does not play silly women games. " Friendship"

She momentarily looked shocked but covered it up with a false cough.

" Hmmn, have never had a male friend before"

" Glad to be the first".

Our lunch was placed in front of us, i watched her dig into the meal ravenously. Any other lady would have seem like a glutton but she looked so delectable eating with gusto and licking her lips. My heart fluttered and i felt butter flies in my tummy. Am a grown man for God' s sake! This girl is doing something to my heart. I felt like enveloping her into my arms and never letting go.I felt drops of water on my face.

" You are staring" She said.

Jeez she had sprinkled water on me. " Does it bother you? "

" No it doesn't, your meal is getting cold. What do you do friend?"

" Am an exporter." I resumed eating my grilled lobster and stir fried noodles. " How about you Channie?".

She laughed. " Channie? that's a first, I am a 300 level economic student at uni Lome"

I Frowned. " Why are you not in school? ditching classes? that's not good" i reprimanded her softly.

She looked down at her food." You sound so much like my mother "

" Promise me you will go back to school today. I can give you a lift to the border".

She looked up sharply. " Why do u care!"

" Because you are now my friends and friends look out for each other."

We finished our lunch and i drove her back to her lodge where she picked up her belongings. Instead of dropping her at the border separating Ghana from Togo, i drove her to her school. She rejected the money i offered her. She gave me a light peck on the cheek before alighting. I watched her slip into her school gate before i drove back to Ghana.

TBC

I appreciate you all for reading, liking and sharing. Your comments motivates me to do better......... Love you all!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
hmmm...let me guess...Chantelle is Ama and Kojo,s daughter. I knew Ama couldn't have died just like that sha. I hope she won't end up sleeping with her father, especially with his new found wealth.

Thanks for the timely updates babe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
More! More!! More!!! Could ♈όϋ believe I abadoned front page cos ☀̤̣̈̇f this story?? Pls bibi comma kwontinu wђāţ ♈όϋ start ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by lumzybo: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
@ bibi, sorry to digress a lil, do u av a discussion thread 4 ur diary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
lumzybo:
@ bibi, sorry to digress a lil, do u av a discussion thread 4 ur diary?

Loool no. But there is a general chat section for diarylanders
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
candy:
hmmm...let me guess...Chantelle is Ama and Kojo,s daughter. I knew Ama couldn't have died just like that sha. I hope she won't end up sleeping with her father, especially with his new found wealth.

Thanks for the timely updates babe.

You are welcome babe kiss
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
* Continues*

Chantelle

For the first time since i entered uni i attended classes and read my notes. Who is this Kojo? he makes me want to curb all my bad habits, he calls me every single day. I haven't attended a single party since he dropped me off at school last week. I couldn't help falling for him, he is loving and caring. I love his deep masculine voice, his packs, oh his lips...

" Chantelle! Where is your head at girl? "

I looked up and sighed. I decided to go home too at the end of the week, something i hadn't done for a whole year. My mother stood in front of my room arms akimbo.She is a beautiful woman but she made the wrong choices in life and somehow i hold it against her for how i grew up. She has since quit ' working' but somehow i just can't seem to forgive her.

" What is it Mama?"

" Dinner is served" Mama said looking at me.

My Blackberry rang and i jumped on my bed snatching up the phone.

" Hey" i said into the mouth piece. I waved mama away with my hand, Mama left without a word.

"We are on break now, mind hosting me?"

Kojo

Chantelle is coming to visit. I have never brought any girl home, i was a bit nervous about her coming. I had my housekeeper stock up my fridge, i ordered for cognacs and white wines. I felt like a boy again. I was so excited, i picked her up at Afloa motor pack and i drove down to my house in Tema. She wore a long flowing gown that clung to her hour glass figure. She had on a long brunette brazilliain weave and her lips were rosy red.I still haven't sorted out my feelings for her, yes she reminds me of Pam but this is not Pam. This is Chantelle John.

" You are unusually quiet"

" Sorry had a lot on my mind" i said as i navigate my way through the roads.

" Want to talk about it?" She asked in a little voice.

I sighed. " You remind me of my sister, her name is Pam. I miss her"

" Okay. Why don't you call her or go see her?"

'' Its a long story".

We continued the rest of the three hours journey in silence until Chantelle turned on the car radio and began twisting in her seat.

I was in the bed room while she showered. She came out of the bathroom looking like she just stepped off the cover of a play boy magazine. She dropped her towel and stood in her glorious skin before me. Something weird happened then. My d* ck remained in it flaccid state in my trouser. I picked the towel and handed it back to her while she stared at me like i was an alien from outer space. I don't understand it too. I left the room quietly shutting the door behind me. What the hell just happened? I placed my hand on my crotch, have i gone impotent?

End of Episode 8

TBC

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Episode 9

Revenge is better served cold

I dropped Chantelle off at the border the next day. She sulked althrough the short drive, i pleaded with her to give me time. I don't understand it myself, how could my d*ck betray me in that shameful manner. She rejected the money i gave her. It was a terrible idea inviting her to come.

As for the president. I had converted all his loyal men to myself, they all owe me one way or the other. The last person i need to help me to kick of my plan is the ' Don'. He is also a sworn enemy of the president. He has the weapons and the layouts of the president' s villa. I dressed in black slacks, black shirt , i will also be riding my black jaguar tonight. Tonight my boys and i are meeting with the Don in an underground club.

My convoy and i drove out at 10.30 pm. The N*ked is an underground club owned by the Don for his many shady deals. Rumour had it the Don was planning a coup well that's just grand because my enemy' s enemy is my friend. I wore my bullet proof vest under my shirt because i knew i was going into a lion' s Liar. Lion and Tiger led the way into the smoky dark underground club house. Some unclad ladies danced towards us immediately we entered, Lion raised a hand up and they danced back. We entered a VIP section and ordered for a crate of Ciroc.

" Where is he?" I whispered.

" Chill boss" Lion whispered back to me.

A Latina lady walked to us in a miniskirt and bra. She had long black hair, her boobs were so luscious and i felt my d*ck rear up its ugly head. Damn! So what happened with Chantelle?.

" Hi gentlemen am Alicia" She said in a heavy Mexican accent. " Don will see you now"

We followed her into a well furnished office. Don sat backing us in a big swiveling chair puffing on a big roll of Tobacco.

" Don Your guests are here" Alicia winked at me before breazing out of the room. Don whirled his seat around and our eyes met in astonishment.

" Mensah"!

He got up and enveloped me in a big bear hug.

" Kojo ! Good to see you man! Long time"

Lion and Tiger Went out of the room. We gisted about life. Don or Mensah was evasive about how he came to possess so much power and wealth. It was cool with me because i wasn't about to reveal my source of wealth too.

" What of Ama, my sister?"

I looked down at my fingers. How do i tell him i got her pregnant and left her for dead in a pool of her own blood.

" Talk to me man! did....did something happen to her?"

" She died bro. She died of fever. "

I sneaked a look at Mensah, his were suddenly bloodshot. He let out a heart piercing yowl and bowed his heads into his hands in pain. My heart pounded. This Mensah (Don) is ruthless. If he ever finds out the truth i will be a goner.

TBC

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Olivers2J(f): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Blood is thicker than water i must confess, how can he have his own child ooh tnk Obasi that his john thomas was flaccid but i think the devil will strike whn he realize that Chantelle is his daughter & Ama is alive he will want 2 have it all but the devil bn wht he is will not allow him 2 enjoy life. I rather have my peace of mind than engaging in acts that will cage my conscious & freedom in life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Missmossy(f): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Enthralling as usual cheesy kudos dear,keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
* Continues*

Don and i made plans to hit the President when he least expected it. First we started with his farmlands, our boys sprayed chemicals on the entire farmland, he lost two fifty thousand heads of cattles, some of his workers lost their lives too. Instead of feeling a surge of joy when i watched it on the news, i felt depressed as i saw innocent dead women and children who were living in the vicinity. Don also had his boys burn down the President' s resort to the ground. His daughter_in law lost her seven months old pregnancy while trying to escape from the inferno. The president' s favorite legal son also had severe burns on his chest. He was in the intensive unit. So why don't i feel complete? the president had somehow escaped unscathed.
That night i went to the Town under the sea and i felt my heart stir in pity at the men working under the scorching sun, i saw a very tall dark man whiping them mercilessly. What had these men done to suffer like this? I Went to the warehouse and placed an order for my goods. I transferred some money into Chantelle' s account when i got back home. She deserved it. Even though she no longer picks my call.

On a Friday evening, i went to see Don at his club, he was having a fu*ckfest in his private domain. I went back to the VIP section where i shagged two blonde girls till i felt certain my semen had dried up in my balls. Don sent for me when he was done. The room smelled of sex and booze but he was alone. I made myself comfortable in the seat opposite him.

" Kojo! Are you seeing our hand work? "

I felt a bile rose in my throat. " Yes bro, i saw the Havocs we wrecked on him"

" Listen to me well bro, before you bring a powerful man down you will have to eliminate all that he holds dear to him."

I nodded. The president' s other passion is his herds of cattles and farmlands.

" His favorite legal son is in the intensive unit while his wife is in another ward crying over her miscarriage. " He laughed evily.

Is this what hatred does to a man? Don has lost all traces of his humanity.

" Should we pay the daughter_ in law a little visit at the hospital?"

" Let's focus on the president for now " i said.

The next day i took a flight to Togo. There werent much changes because the government never lifted a finger to do anything. I took a cab to the cemetary, it was an eye sore. The graves had caved in. I saw a squirrel going into one of them, i picked a stone and chased it away. I cried when i saw Albert' s grave. It had broken in, it was surrounded by weeds and tall grasses. Rats were having an open day in it. I fell on my knees and weeped. My brother! My eyes caught an epitaph on a grave beside Albert' s. My God! my God! Afine! she died five years after i left on my quest. If Afine had died Five years after i left then who had looked after Pam?

I called some young boys playing ball on the street adjacent to the cemetary. I gave them some bills to remove all grasses. I walked back to my father' s compound, Nma' s hut had collapsed, only my father' s was standing but it had cracks. I saw a petite old woman grinding pepper on a stone. My heart squeezed. Mami!

She looked up. I didn't know i had said that loud.

" Bonjour Monsieur ( Good morning mister) She called cheerfully in her usual fast tune.

I laughed and hugged her tightly.

My father came out of his hut with his walking stick. He peered at me squinting his eyes like an albino. " Mami Serwa! Who is there?"

She hurried to his side and helped him to his seat.

" A young man has come to pay us a visit"

" Hey young man! Where have you come from?"

I laughed. My father! See what age has reduced my father to.

" Kojo! Kojo" he said on hearing my voice.

I knelt down in front of him while he touched my face with his hands crying.

After we had eaten the watery soup which Mami made with Akume ( Tuwo) i asked of Pam.

My father sighed heavily and i knew it was bad news.

" Afine and i had a fight one night. She was heavily pregnant then."

His hands searched for a cup of water, i handed it to him. He took a big swallow and continued.

" In the middle of the night Afine packed her bags saying she was going back to her father' s house. She took Pam with her, i had it was one of those silly things women do. I became worried when i didn't see them for three days."

I closed my eyes in pain.

" We found Afine' s body at the outskirt of town, she had miscarried and died due to excess loss of blood.

" What of Pam Npa ( Father)?"

He started crying. " We never saw her again "

Mami asked me quietly " What of Ama? i heard you left with my Ama. How is she?"

" She is fine Mami" I lied.

I gave them some money and went in search of a hotel to spend the night. Now that i am wealthy why don't i feel complete? What is the essence of wealth if there are no love ones to spend it on. What happened to my Pam?

TBC

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by orijintv(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Brilliant . . môre Blessings hunn
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Kojo is becoming to sound lyk a weakling jare. Chantelle is Pam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Olivers2J(f): 2:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Wht a twist could it be that Chantelle is Pam's daughter? Anywy the end will tell

Bae permission 2 cope

Thank u 4 updating on time too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Anugod(f): 3:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Bibijay123 you are good. You are just too good. In fact, God bless your brain. When I thought the story was going to be boring, you just turn it around and introduce new twists. I'm addicted girl!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Anugod:
Bibijay123 you are good. You are just too good. In fact, God bless your brain. When I thought the story was going to be boring, you just turn it around and introduce new twists. I'm addicted girl!

Thanks love
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Olivers2J:
Wht a twist could it be that Chantelle is Pam's daughter? Anywy the end will tell

Bae permission 2 cope

Thank u 4 updating on time too

Copy babe grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2016
johnwizey:
Kojo is becoming to sound lyk a weakling jare. Chantelle is Pam

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Medicine / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.