Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. (22252 Views)

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin) / 10 Most Urbanized States In Nigeria - Ovoko.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Poorboy: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Let me start loading....
Akwa ibom
Cross River
Imo
Abia
Delta
Edo
Ogun
Ondo
Lagos
Oyo
Osun
Anambra
Rivers
I HAVE NOT VISITED ANY NORTHERN STATE BEFORE..

7 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
I.m from imo state.

I have visited these states below.

Anambra state. (where I.m currently studying)

Abia state

Rivers state.

Enugu state

Abuja.

Lagos

Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Isoni(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Cross River
Kogi State
Akwa Ibom
Benue State
Taraba State
FCT Abuja
Nassarawa State
Kaduna State
Ebonyi State
Ogun State
Lagos State
Anambra State
Cotonou grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by EmperorLee(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abia
Adamawa
Anambra
Akwa Ibom
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Benue
Borno
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Enugu
Edo
Ekiti
Gombe
Imo
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Rivers
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara

Federal Capital Territory (FCT)

41 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by MzPecs(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okay.. cool
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Delta
Jigawa
Kano
Osun
Ogun

***modified***
To all those quoting me with the "you've not been to lagos" thingy.

I stay in lagos biko! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Maxi112: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rivers state, abia state, imo state, cross rivers state, akwa ibom state, Lagos state, anambra state, enugu state, ebony state, delta state, benue state, fct

2 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by jamalnation(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kastina
kano
kogi
zamfara
sokoto
kaduna
jos
borno
nassarawa
kebbi
lagos
ondo
kwara
enugu
etc

have been to almost all d northern state

2 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Ojestas(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kaduna
Kogi
Niger
Kwara
Lagos
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Abuja
Ekiti

I v not had the opportunity of being to any Igbo state.

If not for nysc , i for no reach north cos i fear "NORTH"

3 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
hmmmm *thinking* cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
niger,f.ct,kogi,enugu and benue
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by MzDesire(f): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagos Ogun Oyo...i hate travelling.

6 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
When I came to Nigeria I stayed in Lagos state...But I did remember travelling to Ibadan and Abeokuta...I think they are In Lagos too?

Oh and Lagos makes these other states look like dwarfs...the structures were shockingly poor...I couldn't wait to run back to Sheraton hotel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by IamLEGEND1: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nassarawa
Enugu
oyo
Borno
Imo
plateau
FCT
Adamawa
Bauchi
Kano
Lagos
Yobe
Kaduna

#DazAll
Modified: Gombe,Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by yakbauer: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmm where do I start from,
Lagos(Born, pri sch and started second sch)
Osun
Rivers
Delta
Edo
Abia
Ebonyi(NYSC)
Kwara
Niger
Kogi
Nassarawa
Plateau(State of Origin, completed Sec sch)
Bauchi (First Degree)
Gombe
Adamawa
Kaduna(Mum's Origin)
Kano (work)
Katsina(Work)
Sokoto (IT)
FCT

Come to think of it, it'll have been a lot easier listing the states I haven't been to.
It's fun, gives an entirely different perspective to ones thinking

10 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Ojestas(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
When I came to Nigeria I stayed in Lagos state...But I did remember travelling to Ibadan and Abeokuta... [b]I think they are In Lagos too? [/b]

Nah, they're neighbouring states, so to say. .

1 Like

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ojestas:

Nah, they're neighbouring states, so to say. .

Oh thanks, Abeokuta is a definition of boredom, Ibadan was quite nice but Abeokuta girls embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagos
Ogun
Abuja
Kano
Niger
Ondo
PH
Cross river
Kaduna
Edo
Osun
Akwa ibom

Hmm I try sha grin I have never travelled outside Nigeria shaundecided
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Lagos
Abuja
Ibadan too
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Ojestas(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Oh thanks, Abeokuta is a definition of boredom, Ibadan was quite nice but Abeokuta girls embarassed
You are right!
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
EmperorLee:
Abia Adamawa Anambra Akwa Ibom Bauchi Bayelsa Benue Borno Cross River Delta Ebonyi Enugu Edo Ekiti Gombe Imo Jigawa Kaduna Kano Katsina Kebbi Kogi Kwara Lagos Nasarawa Niger Ogun Ondo Osun Oyo Plateau Rivers Sokoto Taraba Yobe Zamfara

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Ojestas(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Chepy1:
Delta Edo Rivers Lagos Abuja Cotonou Ibadan too
Do we now have cotonou state in nigeria ??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ojestas:

I didn't see state in Nigeria as the topic, or was it there
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ojestas:

I didn't see states in Nigeria as the topic, or was it there . Ah I be no see am oh
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by sorextee(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm from the north. I've been to virtually all d states in the north. Here there are, listed from birth.

Borno
Bauchi
Gombe
Yobe
Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Taraba
Lagos
Ogun
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by MzPecs(f): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ojestas:

Kikikikikiki grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by AngelAhnie(f): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
EmperorLee:
Abia
Adamawa
Anambra
Akwa Ibom
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Benue
Borno
Cross River
Delta
Ebonyi
Enugu
Edo
Ekiti
Gombe
Imo
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Rivers
Sokoto
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara

when will you visit heaven, my state

20 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by dammy222(f): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mainly southwest states but would love to visit other states
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Monalisa185(f): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Anambra

Sokoto

Lagos

Zamfara

Kaduna

Abuja

Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Poorboy: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
dammy222:
Mainly southwest states but would love to visit other states
The topic is mention the states.

1 Like

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by saintdennis(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lekki, ajah, epe, badagry, ojota, ogudu, constain, surulere, ojuelegba, ikeja, oshodi, mile 12, festac, ketu, owode, ajegunle, irawo, maryland, infact too many provinces.

Yes lagos is my country cool ...we don't have states

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by photoshoot(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
wink

Osun,

Ondo

Ogun

Ekiti

Edo

Oyo

Lagos

Kwara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners / First Nation Airlines Suspends Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.