Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. (22272 Views)

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin) / 10 Most Urbanized States In Nigeria - Ovoko.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
ritababe:
Edo
(very friendly you can never lost in edo, they welcome everybody and they treasure culture
)

Delta
(nice place development ongoing)

Rivers
(beautiful state with nice roads, amaechi did a nice job but no salary)

Anambra
(too obsess with Biafra)

Enugu
(very friendly but things are too costly)

Imo
(much fun)

Lagos
(you know all)

Ogun
(too much development they will soon overtake Lagos)

Ondo
(those people don't speak English undecided) was frustrated there

Ibadan
(nice and friendly but too dirty)

Abia
(very friendly people and nice place to have fun, they welcome everybody like family)

Bayelsa
(no comment)

shocked shocked angry men this babe don travel past me.... i need to up my travelling game up.. grin grin

rita dear i see you..
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by olabs201(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
I have not been to few states in Nigeria.
Sokoto, kebbi, zamfara,jigawa,borno,yobe,imo,abia.
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by ritababe(f): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

shocked shocked angry men this babe don travel past me.... i need to up my travelling game up.. grin grin

rita dear i see you..

i see you too
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nickymezor(f): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
snadguy007:
Hmmm......ajala travel
Huh! Who or watz is Ajala abeg
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Jilo83(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oyo, kwara, osun, ogun, lagos, ekiti, ondo, kogi, plateau, kaduna, katsina, zamfara, kebbi, niger, nasarawa, fct, benue
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by sharpk007(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Swazzkid:

don't worry Bro am on a low-key
lols
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Isoni(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yea was in Abu Zaria for Nigerian universities staff games. It was a great experience as I won bronze in the long jump.

Though my second visit was a terrible.

macapie20:

You enjoyed ur stay in kaduna shebi??
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by macapie20(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Isoni:
Yea was in Abu Zaria for Nigerian universities staff games. It was a great experience as I won bronze in the long jump.

Though my second visit was a terrible.

Awwww
Sorry bout ur second experience.

1 Like

Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Laurettalolo(f): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Abia my state imo state Rivers state Edo state Delta state kogi state akwaibom state Enugu state Lagos state Osun state kaduna state Kano state Abuja FCT
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Laurettalolo(f): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Abia my state imo state Rivers state Edo state Delta state kogi state akwaibom state Enugu state Lagos state Osun state kaduna state Kano state Abuja FCT
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Laurettalolo(f): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by fiftynaira(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
MzPecs:

Very well, thank you!

Have you considered my signature? wink wink

Re u his campaign manager?
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by MzPecs(f): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
fiftynaira:

Re u his campaign manager?
Yes grin
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by phiszo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lagos
Kogi
Niger
Ogun
FCT
Kaduna
Enugu
Kwara
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by fiftynaira(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
MzPecs:

Yes grin

Okay...
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by MzPecs(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
fiftynaira:

Okay...
So Watchu say? embarassed
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
1. ENUGU - I hailed from this eastern state.

2. KOGI - I was running native errands for my paternal beloved grandmother. Had to cross my state boundary into kogi market in ETTEH .

3. LAGOS - My mom travelled with me to lagos-surulere when i was an infant.

4. ANAMBRA - I was born and brought up in Nkpor-Agu and am still a resident.

5. NEXT IS BORNO - As an aspiring NAVY officer, my next port might be borno. I wanna treat the fvck-up of BH boys.
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by fiftynaira(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
MzPecs:

So Watchu say? embarassed

Where's my own share of the money
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by MzPecs(f): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
fiftynaira:

Where's my own share of the money
Blessed are those who support vizkiz for theirs is the kingdom of nairaland grin grin grin

Nwanne forget the money
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by fiftynaira(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
MzPecs:

Blessed are those who support vizkiz for theirs is the kingdom of nairaland grin grin grin

Okay.. you have one new vote!
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by MzPecs(f): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
fiftynaira:

Okay.. you have one new vote!
Nwanne, thanks so much.

I'll follow you now, pls do follow back! cool
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Johnny19: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:
Okay.. cool
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Delta
Jigawa
Kano
Osun
Ogun

Lady you can travel 4 Africa o cheesy
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by poshestmina(f): 2:42am On Jul 21, 2016
RIVERS

IMO

Abia

EDO

DELTA

Akwa ibom

Oyo

Ekiti

Bayelsa

LAGOS
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Funjosh(m): 5:40am On Jul 21, 2016
poshestmina:
RIVERS

IMO

Abia

EDO

DELTA

Akwa ibom

Oyo

Ekiti

Bayelsa

LAGOS

Really that's interesting cool
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by andykay(m): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2016
I'm from Oyo state. Abia
Benue
Nassarawa
Kaduna
Kogi
Abuja
Imo
Anambra
Delta
Edo
Lagos
Ekiti
Ondo
Osun
Ogun
Kwara
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by HDee(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2016
MissHatey:
Liked
Please go away
seriously?? I believe this is the time for you to prove me wrong?? Instead, you're pushing me away.. Nawa for you o
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2016
HDee:
seriously?? I believe this is the time for you to prove me wrong?? Instead, you're pushing me away.. Nawa for you o
I dont force peeps to like me. I have many frnds here. I'm no pushing you away.
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Kingsley721: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2016
Iam from imo state...

Abia state

Anambra state

Delta state

Enugu state

Cross river state

Akwa ibom state (passed by)

Ebonyi state (passed by)

Rivers state

Edo state (passed by)

Lagos state

Ogun state

Ondo state (passed by)

Kogi state

F.c.t

Kaduna State (passed by)

Kano state

Katsina state

Niger state

I love traveling and I love languages currently I speak...

Igbo fluently
English fluently
Efik fluently
Hausa fluently
Yoruba (not too fluent but speak to a good extent).
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by HDee(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2016
MissHatey:
I dont force peeps to like me. I have many frnds here. I'm no pushing you away.
fine... Then we like each other... Which is very sweet... Do you agree?
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2016
HDee:
fine... Then we like each other... Which is very sweet... Do you agree?
[size=32pt]YES[/size]
Re: Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. by ogorwyne(f): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2016
suzan404:
Oyo Osun Lagos Ondo Ogun Kwara
Yoruba gal. Be walking around ur region upandan. Come and visit south south jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs / Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation / Petrol Tanker On Fire On Lagos-Benin Expressway, Roadside Shops Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.