Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

HELP HELP HELP !!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HELP HELP HELP !!!! (861 Views)

. / Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

HELP HELP HELP !!!! by ttfac01(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello Peeps,

I applied for UK visiting visa for 2years to attend my graduation bear in mind i stayed for for 3years plus. However, i was granted six months and i went for the grad. I only spent a week and came back to my surprise i got a call from the British High Commission in regards to my visa and they will like to see me in their office regarding my visa. The thing is am a bit worried as i don't know what they want to see me for any suggestion will be very helpful thanks.
Re: HELP HELP HELP !!!! by worry359(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
ttfac01:
Hello Peeps,

I applied for UK visiting visa for 2years to attend my graduation bear in mind i stayed for for 3years plus. However, i was granted six months and i went for the grad. I only spent a week and came back to my surprise i got a call from the British High Commission in regards to my visa and they will like to see me in their office regarding my visa. The thing is am a bit worried as i don't know what they want to see me for any suggestion will be very helpful thanks.

No one here can answer, they can only guess!
Go and see them and find out.
If it is bad news face it and move on.
No point worrying go and see them.
Re: HELP HELP HELP !!!! by TatPat: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Please everyone, I need your help, I wrote the IELTS test last year and my wife and I later decided not to relocate to the uk, now I want to apply for a standard visit visa and I do not know if I should mention it in my application that I wrote the spouse settlement English test IELTS last year but my wife decided not to relocate back to the uk, because she got a better job offer here as an expertrate, therefore I didn't have any need for the IELTS test result, or should I just skip this part on my application ? I don't want them thinking I'm running because I'm clearly not.
Re: HELP HELP HELP !!!! by sobastical: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2016
worry359:

No one here can answer, they can only guess! Go and see them and find out. If it is bad news face it and move on. No point worrying go and see them.

This man!
Re: HELP HELP HELP !!!! by sobastical: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2016
TatPat:
Please everyone, I need your help, I wrote the IELTS test last year and my wife and I later decided not to relocate to the uk, now I want to apply for a standard visit visa and I do not know if I should mention it in my application that I wrote the spouse settlement English test IELTS last year but my wife decided not to relocate back to the uk, because she got a better job offer here as an expertrate, therefore I didn't have any need for the IELTS test result, or should I just skip this part on my application ? I don't want them thinking I'm running because I'm clearly not.

Sir, there's an appropriate thread for this question which some guy folks are there to grace you with awesome answer. Try check it out
Re: HELP HELP HELP !!!! by justwise(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2016

(1)

Appying For UK Passport After Denial / Thanx / What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.