Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:58 PM

Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] (71132 Views)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Tboss Slammed Over Ubi Franklin & Unfollowing Churhchill On Instagram / Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fashionista, Laura Ikeji the babysister of ace blogger, Linda Ikeji, was forced to delete a post on her social media after trolls came at her for exposing too much of her boob in the photo.

They advised her that she should cover her boobs cause they have fallen below the national standard ..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/trolls-come-for-laura-ikeji-over-her.html?m=1

12 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by divinehand2003(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Below the local standard sef not to talk of national standard ni.

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by goldbim(f): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin..welcome to physics class..our topic for today is "GRAVITY".. .. the brilliant students understand better. lipsrsealed .

231 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by superchichi(f): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Na wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Ojestas(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Afterall, life is all about UPs and DOWNs.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Adaowerri111: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
fried egg undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by WebSurfer(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
The two bedroom flats was rented and mis-managed by the ex boyfriend she was calling out on the other day grin grin

211 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
She just got served smiley

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
This girl worwor Aswear.
Gaaaawwwwddddd....lukat her boobs sef angry undecided
London has truly fallen wink
Olosho forming celebrity angry

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
WebSurfer:
The two bedroom flats was rented and mis-managed by the ex boyfriend she was calling out on the other day grin grin
Just give her 2 years and it will turn to Shatta Wale wife own.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by officialvabadon(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Olympus has fallen grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by StepTwo: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
upon d makeup she still no fine reach Zubieda for my area.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Successcharles(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adaowerri111:
fried egg undecided undecided undecided

You're damn wicked! Fried egg[i][/i] kwo? grin

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Boring: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
her Sambisa has fallen angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by MedicalSamwise(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm.... .. she doesn't look beautiful to me sha

The boobs are probably admiring her shoes.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by flokii: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Hmmm.... .. she doesn't look beautiful to me sha

The boobs are probably admiring her shoes.

Wicked!

Linda sef still fine, gallant pass am. Na her way sha

12 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
lipsrsealed

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Beautiful girl with fallen boobs

Check my signature joor

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by dillycool(f): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Loool, Omg
Laura!! embarassed
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by computerboy: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
WebSurfer:

You no well but on a second thought, I suspect it's true cos the way she called him idiot showed anger

9 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Richy4(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
I think people just follow celebrities this days just to attack them....

Before it used to be out of admiration....but this days, no day will pass without one being humiliated or insulted....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
lipsrsealed
Shebi na u be she*au? i don catch you.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
walahi me I no no am for shekau fa
crotonite:
Shebi na u be she*au? i don catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
walahi me I no no am for shekau fa
Lol...
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by richylee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Her boobs her problem
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
boobbs critics on nairaland are coming for her.
They are here already. lol

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Mcowubaba: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Those boobs and Nigerian Economic situation, I don't really know the one that is Lower undecided angry

22 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
The Naira get hope pass these boobs

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by SurefireFashion: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
LoL
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by mayyorr01(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Olympus has fallen

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
fallen heroes grin
Abeg what's her occupation gan apart from asslicking Linda's success undecided

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by jtwest(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
The boobs be like, let's bow down our heads to pray! Abi she don date a police man b4 wey be like 'lie down flat! Ya under arresting' to those boobs ni?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.