Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 PM

Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] (71133 Views)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Tboss Slammed Over Ubi Franklin & Unfollowing Churhchill On Instagram / Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by flexy1070: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2016
this thread is just killing me with laughter. LMFAO
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by stchinedu: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin..welcome to physics class..our topic for today is "GRAVITY".. .. the brilliant students understand better. lipsrsealed .

Yes teacher!!! We understand grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Gravity is at work on those b○○bs grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2016
the boobs fit inspire economics sef...e.g demand pull inflation..i.e if niggaz demand the bobby to stand she fit go inflate am with silicon..ahahahahaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
DeRay98:

Na wa o, so na Linda Ikeji Sister boobs com inspire all these Physics wey una just dey throway for here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Below the local standard sef not to talk of national standard ni.
Hmmmmmmmmm
Ok
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin..welcome to physics class..our topic for today is "GRAVITY".. .. the brilliant students understand better. lipsrsealed .
Lol. Or we can switch to history Class. We treat Fallen heroes grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by lildush(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Dis ikeji family dem no dey fine for dia house? C mouth... Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by wtfCode: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Fine gal with flat breast.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by ngobaby23: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin
WebSurfer:
The two bedroom flats was rented and mis-managed by the ex boyfriend she was calling out on the other day grin grin
you are evil grin
WebSurfer:
The two bedroom flats was rented and mis-managed by the ex boyfriend she was calling out on the other day grin grin
you are evil

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by ohenhen1: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
She is hot.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Trapnews: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
goldbim:
We all know you are commenting from experience shocked... now we know why you never had a real DP pic kiss
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by vanb26(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Osjaay(f): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
omg.OLYMPIC HAS FALLEN
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Klington: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
;DI be think say na 18yrs she be abeg grin no wonder, ur ex don less all tires kpatakpata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by goldbim(f): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Trapnews:

We all know you are commenting from experience shocked... now we know why you never had a real DP pic kiss
shocked shocked ..tell me something !
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by yayatoure046(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
goldbim:
that all things dat go up must surely come down A.K.A gravity .... No dey for nicky boobs.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by laidthrice(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Fashionista, Laura Ikeji the babysister of ace blogger, Linda Ikeji, was forced to delete a post on her social media after trolls came at her for exposing too much of her boob in the photo.

They advised her that she should cover her boobs cause they have fallen below the national standard ..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/trolls-come-for-laura-ikeji-over-her.html?m=1
lo lo lo lo local bosom grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by snoopdg(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
In my estimation or expectations, those little and fallen apart objects on her chest aren't not enough to be labelled breasts, herself knows, the why she displayed her chest.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by initiate: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
all these noise is too much. leave the small girl alone.
I've never seen a picture of any Nigerian celebrity with firm boobs, black or yellow. so why do you blame her for doing what she sees as normal
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by faari(f): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
i laugh when i read comments by ladies that arent any better. if she has firmer b00bs its ok abi? is she still do plastic surgery, na still una go open nonsense mouth. . una go just open mouth dey yarn opata. if its offensive to una, turn ur eye away na. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by SaintUlot: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Derrickfresh(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
lol....the boobs are directly proportional to the naira ;Dlol....geegee98 comman see o
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by hiijaay(f): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
People and comment sha
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
WebSurfer:
biko, how does that one look like?
It looks like two bedroom flat that the landlord left to waste. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Iamjoshkiz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Olympus has fallen
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Trapnews: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
goldbim:
shocked shocked ..tell me something !
undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by abidak1759(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Slained boobs wink grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Eureka123(f): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
cyrilamx:
us urs already sagging or Suffering from collateral damage? Why must u take a pill for Laura's headache...? Did any dude here ask Laura to Post such semi nudity online? And by the way dont compare our mothers who have honour with these pseudo- Prostitutes that continuously insult our sensibility by baring it all thinking that what beauty is all about. Did any of our traditional mothers whose sole aim is to Keep the home did any of thse nonsense that Laura and her likes do all in a bid to get likes and comments from male folks? Please our mothers are too decent for such comparisons. If there breasts sag, it comes with age and between them and their husbands and not for public comsumption. Laura and her likes a reproach to womanhood and the backlash s is getting is well-deserved.

I didn't support indecency anywhere in my post. You can get as emotional as you want, my simple point has been made. It's her problem what she does on social media, not mine. Go again and educate yourself on how a woman's boobs should be, or better still, become a woman and come and have this convo with me. Your ancestors walked about unclad. Your grandmothers will tell you that too. Note, I obviously made a constructive point, but you took it way overboard with your whatever this is; hence my reference to the nudity of ancient times. Have a good day.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by GeeGee98: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Derrickfresh:
lol....the boobs are directly proportional to the naira ;Dlol....geegee98 comman see o

Lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by cyrilamx(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Eureka123:

I didn't support indecency anywhere in my post. You can get as emotional as you want, my simple point has been made. It's her problem what she does on social media, not mine. Go again and educate yourself on how a woman's boobs should be, or better still, become a woman and come and have this convo with me. Your ancestors walked about unclad. Your grandmothers will tell you that too. Note, I obviously made a constructive point, but you took it way overboard with your whatever this is; hence my reference to the nudity of ancient times. Have a good day.
when our mothers supposedly bared it from waist up, it was a cultural trend that never induced perversion. And moreover, ancient society frowns at immorality and our females were thought decency and to live such under pain of obstracization or curse. You will agree with me that our mothers or young ladies then were more morally conscious and how society view them goes a long way to tell the Kind of Family they from. Unlike today's lady who has thrown caution to the wind. It is a lie to say how a lady dresses is h concern. Dear that not how the holy book sees it. Infact it warns that one has to take into consideration the effect one's action or inaction will have on the society. That why ST. Paul warns, If eating meet (sacrifice to idol) will cause my weak brother in the Faith to sin, he will desist from it. Sadly, we live in a generation that idolise immorality/sex, mistake nudity for beauty. virtuallly every one is t blame. Ladies should shelve this illusory idea of 'dressing to kill.' Truth is the female body is well adorn and endowed by God that when used in marriage, it is today thing o blessing.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Eureka123(f): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
cyrilamx:
when our mothers supposedly bared it from waist up, it was a cultural trend that never induced perversion. And moreover, ancient society frowns at immorality and our females were thought decency and to live such under pain of obstracization or curse. You will agree with me that our mothers or young ladies then were more morally conscious and how society view them goes a long way to tell the Kind of Family they from. Unlike today's lady who has thrown caution to the wind. It is a lie to say how a lady dresses is h concern. Dear that not how the holy book sees it. Infact it warns that one has to take into consideration the effect one's action or inaction will have on the society. That why ST. Paul warns, If eating meet (sacrifice to idol) will cause my weak brother in the Faith to sin, he will desist from it. Sadly, we live in a generation that idolise immorality/sex, mistake nudity for beauty. virtuallly every one is t blame. Ladies should shelve this illusory idea of 'dressing to kill.' Truth is the female body is well adorn and endowed by God that when used in marriage, it is today thing o blessing.

My initial comment addressed that my problem is with the statements originating in the form of shaming what kind of breasts she has, or the way they are. In no way am I an advocate of indecency. I've seen many women shamed unnecessary this way, even when it was a harmless picture by the poolside during the hot summer. Thank you for your contribution still.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by cyrilamx(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Eureka123:

My initial comment addressed that my problem is with the statements originating in the form of shaming what kind of breasts she has, or the way they are. In no way am I an advocate of indecency. I've seen many women shamed unnecessary this way, even when it was a harmless picture by the poolside during the hot summer. Thank you for your contribution still.
I hv to thank u too for being civil. So re u on whatsapp or fb so I strike friendship with u? No that u intelligent. I respect your opinion. But I still maintain Women dont have to go semi-nude to collate 'likes' and 'comments.' look at u with ur decent dressing, ain't u beautiful?
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by fox26: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
suggy boobs thats a shame woo. who is this is not attractive, who is this lady in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This / Bovi Banned From Entering USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.