Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed (4027 Views)

Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by iykekelvins(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
RIP to the kids in their future child's PE classes...Overload of Genetics.

Like Usain Bolt marrying Serena Williams
Lmfao!!gringringrin
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by LordOfNaira: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
My muscles are bigger than his.
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
mehn i wish i was ripped like that but too lazy and got too much junk food to process , maybe in my next life sha
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by dillycool(f): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
How cute
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by Qualer: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Florblu:
The lovers muscles be like peak milk advert"it's in them"
This kind of lovers met at the gym.The lady's muscle in the first pix makes it obvious

you are obviously still hungry that's why you are not visualising very well. lady's muscles? from where? take a look at the third picture and see how flabby she is, she is just posing for picture that chick wouldn't know what to do in a gym if left alone in one! grin i am a fitness buff.. i can tell when one's body sees regular toning.
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by Qualer: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I get muscles pass the guy sef angry

Nice pix tho... smiley

is this how you are going to live your life??

Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice one. I love guys that love to take very good care of their bodies. Ride on.
Soft guys will always keep on hating.

God punish pot belly and soft bodies.
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 20, 2016
The babe never give herself brain. Hit the gym quick or the guy would cheat on you with real fitness fanatics.
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by sweet7oyin(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
RIP to the kids in their future child's PE classes...Overload of Genetics.

Like Usain Bolt marrying Serena Williams
their children may even be good in any sport
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by Koyayikobeyiba: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2016
Creamish:
These people are my family.. OP how did u get the pics??
Chika, When are we seeing your own pre wedding pic cheesy
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by Creamish(f): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Koyayikobeyiba:
Chika, When are we seeing your own pre wedding pic cheesy

Who are u?
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by Koyayikobeyiba: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Creamish:

Who are u?
when? cheesy
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by Creamish(f): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Koyayikobeyiba:
when? cheesy

Dec 25 2010
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by Koyayikobeyiba: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2016
Creamish:

Dec 25 2010
when do you spend time with him? With these small boys you flirt with day and night on Naira land cheesy
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by HDee(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2016
grin

Lovely pictures
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by sashishalom(f): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2016
She really looks like a bae from ebonyi...
you'll just know them when you see them even the pretty ones like her...
Their women strong ehh...
Shez pretty
Re: Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed by sanyajava: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2016
the camera man try oh .... because e no dey easy to make person wey ugly fine. but why the babe they waste her money on the guy wey love himself.
babe open ur eyes oh and save the little bar wey your company they pay you oh. nah chop and clean mouth be the guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Nairaland's Meme Of 2016 / Omg See What Lady Wore To Church / Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.