Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:47 PM

Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels (4006 Views)

The Alarming Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy In Rural Areas / Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) / Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by donigspain(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2016

Please censor what your children, nieces, nephews and kids around you watch especially on dedicated kid channels e.g. Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Disney and others. I am a lover of cartoons and other kids shows. I prefer them to Nollywood. However, my observant eyes have noticed a worrisome trend in this my pastime hobby.

There seems to be a well coordinated media strategy of subtly infusing homosexual acts in these shows. The aura around these split second same-sex acts tend to portray satisfaction, happiness, freedom, acceptance and normalcy. This is to influence their young naive minds by making them see homosexualism as an acceptable human behaviour. This growing trend is very worrisome and needs our collective efforts to be checked.

I won't mention some of the "kids" shows I have observed this trait to avoid legal actions from them. However, you can find out by doing a little Google search or check these links >> HERE and HERE

PS:
I'm not judging homosexuals but as long as my country's law stands against homosexualism, so will I.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by quiverfull(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Avoid legal action from who? The last time I checked, homosexuality is forbidden by law in Nigeria. Please, tell us which cartoon progs have these homosexual themes.

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by donigspain(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
quiverfull:
Avoid legal action from who? The last time I checked, homosexuality is forbidden by law in Nigeria. Please, tell us which cartoon progs have these homosexual themes.
Check these links >> HERE and HERE
Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Intrepid01(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm I like ur strategy of publicizing ur blog....But no matter what you do some of us still wont click

13 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by donigspain(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Intrepid01:
Hmmm I like ur strategy of publicizing ur blog....But no matter what you do some of us still wont click
That's why you will keep wallowing in ignorance. I'm NOT a blogger. None of those links direct to my blog. If you're smart, you would've known to hover your cursor on the hyperlinks to expose their address.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Intrepid01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
donigspain:
That's why you will keep wallowing in ignorance. I'm NOT a blogger. None of those links direct to my blog. If you're smart, you would've known to hover your cursor on the hyperlinks to expose their address.

Loooollll...........I laff at you...

Which are we to believe out of this 2?..........."I'm not a blogger" "None of those links direct to my blog"

Tell us

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Greatzeus(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
You are completely right,not just kids channels,its every social medium owned by Americans,mostly movies.They are imbedded with gay contents and atheism concept.They are pushing homosexuality and atheism into our sub consciousness, and the more they do that,the less we see anything wrong in them.
I read an article on a black american social website about how they started pushing homosexuality into black american shows long ago but most blacks didn't know,now they have made lots of young black Americans gay.
This is very serious especially for children,as an adult it will be hard to get you,you've already being moulded in your sub conscious mind,but for kids its so easy for them to imbibe these gay/atheism concept,because they are like a blank book that is just getting filled.Parents have a lot to do these days that children have their own Tv and access to cable networks they can see things that will destroy their moral and religious belief,without the parent knowing.

9 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by donigspain(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Intrepid01:

Loooollll...........I laff at you...

Which are we to believe out of this 2?..........."I'm not a blogger" "None of those links direct to my blog"

Tell us
You should rather laugh at your level of ignorance. That one owns a blog does not make one a pro-blogger or career blogger. Intelligence is not about knowing how to read and write but also the application of the knowledge. Your leaving the salient issue I raised to chase shadows shows utter ignorance (or should I say stupidity).

Okay, assuming it actually directs to my blog (or any other), will you sacrifice the wellbeing of your kids, neices and nephews because you think clicking a link will add $0.0002 to another's account?

Common, go and apologise to any kid you see around you right now! You've disappointed them.

5 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by donigspain(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Greatzeus:
You are completely right,not just kids channels,its every social medium owned by Americans,mostly movies.They are imbedded with gay contents and atheism concept.They are pushing homosexuality and atheism into our sub consciousness, and the more they do that,the less we see anything wrong in them.
I read an article on a black american social website about how they started pushing homosexuality into black american shows long ago but most blacks didn't know,now they have made lots of young black Americans gay.
This is very serious especially for children,as an adult it will be hard to get you,you've already being moulded in your sub conscious mind,but for kids its so easy for them to imbibe these gay/atheism concept,because they are like a blank book that is just getting filled.Parents have a lot to do these days that children have their own Tv and access to cable networks they can see things that will destroy their moral and religious belief,without the parent knowing.
I observed too. Every of their media now has subtle homosexual messages embeded in them. I'm mostly concerned about the kids because of the points you raised about adults having already moulded minds. Even Alicial Keys latest single ,''In Common'', has homosexualism as the main theme.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by AceRoyal: 12:52am On Jul 20, 2016
Noticed it even in SpongeBob sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 20, 2016
La click la throway.

OP list the cartoons here since you had all the time to type the article.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by donigspain(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2016
^^ Nobody forced you here boy.
Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Intrepid01(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2016
donigspain:
You should rather laugh at your level of ignorance. That one owns a blog does not make one a pro-blogger or career blogger. Intelligence is not about knowing how to read and write but also the application of the knowledge. Your leaving the salient issue I raised to chase shadows shows utter ignorance (or should I say stupidity).

Okay, assuming it actually directs to my blog (or any other), will you sacrifice the wellbeing of your kids, neices and nephews because you think clicking a link will add $0.0002 to another's account?

Common, go and apologise to any kid you see around you right now! You've disappointed them.

You are such a jerk....cos I bursted your bubbles you had to type all that shit?..............Oya run off and go get candy, KID!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by donigspain(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Intrepid01:

You are such a jerk....cos I bursted your bubbles you had to type all that shit?..............Oya run off and go get candy, KID!!!!
I must have struck a nerve! undecided undecided Don't suppress your pricking conscience. I repeat, kneel before a kid right now and apologise for disappointing them! That will only save you from imploding from guilt. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Intrepid01(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2016
donigspain:
I must have struck a nerve! undecided undecided Don't suppress your pricking conscience. I repeat, kneel before a kid right now and apologise for disappointing them! That will only save you from imploding from guilt. kiss kiss

Looool you are so dumb.....who should feel guilt, yourself or myself?

Abeg go and post anoda rubbish for traffic

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by donigspain(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2016
Intrepid01:

Looool you are so dumb.....who should feel guilt, yourself or myself?

Abeg go and post anoda rubbish for traffic
Get a life, troll.

6 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Ishilove: 1:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Donigspain, who are those going to pursue legal action against you for mentioning names of cartoons? Abeg find another strategy to get traffic to your blog. grin
Smh

That aside, Nickolodeon now has a cartoon show with a married gay couple named 'the Loud House'. The couple, two men are raising a son together.

The evil is already upon us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by cococandy(f): 2:33am On Jul 21, 2016
If you're not gay or your child wasn't born gay, no amount of television will make you or them become gay.

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by zimunachimdi: 2:57am On Jul 21, 2016
cococandy:
If you're not gay or your child wasn't born gay, no amount of television will make them become gay.
are you saying people are born gay?
Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by cococandy(f): 3:01am On Jul 21, 2016
zimunachimdi:

no time for pointless arguments
Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Onegai(f): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2016
Ishilove:
Donigspain, who are those going to pursue legal action against you for mentioning names of cartoons? Abeg find another strategy to get traffic to your blog. grin
Smh

That aside, Nickolodeon now have a cartoon show with a married gay couple, the Loud House. The evil is already upon us.

I refuse to click on those links, so thanks for taking one for the team cheesy don't blame Nickolodeon, blame Africa and Nigeria for not producing their own Children's t.v. content or not insisting on telling MNET not to broadcast it. Nick doesn't try that in Saudi Arabia or any country who enforces their laws.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by misspicy(f): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2016
cococandy:
no time for pointless arguments
please answer it,are people born gay

1 Like

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Ishilove: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Onegai:

I refuse to click on those links, so thanks for taking one for the team cheesy don't blame Nickolodeon, blame Africa and Nigeria for not producing their own Children's t.v. content or not insisting on telling MNET not to broadcast it. Nick doesn't try that in Saudi Arabia or any country who enforces their laws.
In fact ehn, at this rate my children may end up not watching TV at all cheesy
Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by lilmax(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Smh......na by force to accept? grin
Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by jnrbayano(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
cococandy:
If you're not gay or your child wasn't born gay, no amount of television will make you or them become gay.

Nne, I stoutly disagree with "being born gay"

How is this possible?

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by TV01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
zimunachimdi:

misspicy:
please answer it,are people born gay

jnrbayano:

Nne, I stoutly disagree with "being born gay"
How is this possible?

Don't hold your breath waiting for answers. She just sells the ideology. She doesn't really understand it, can't explain it, or, deep down, truly believe it. All na "to appear" grin.

@OP timely message. Children will always be key for this evil campaign. Nurture plays a pivotal role in "sodomy". Guard the hearts of the lil' ones.

TV

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by crackhaus: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
We must all accept homosexuality as natural by fire by force.
Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
donigspain

Another troll on the loose.
Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Onegai(f): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ishilove:

In fact ehn, at this rate my children may end up not watching TV at all cheesy

Too much t.v. is actually not good for them. I honestly don't know what happened to all the libraries around when we were growing up. There is only one left, ZODML on Awolowo road in Ikoyi (and they are very good about Children Literacy programs and organise book readings by authors, for free. They also try and start libraries in lower income areas).

Buy a few books and start reading them early to your kids. Baby E's favourite book is "Peekabo Jungle" and "Rumpelstiltskin". And she's just 13 months but will flip books open and stare at it because she's used to it. It will be nice to organise a Reading/Storytime group, somewhere like Freedom Park or Muri Okunola park
Just a group of parents, some books, blankets and everyone brings snacks and drinks to share.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by An0nimus: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ishilove:
Smh

That aside, Nickolodeon now has a cartoon show with a married gay couple named 'the Loud House'. The couple, two men are raising a son together.

The evil is already upon us.

seriouussss?? shocked shocked shocked that black kid? Lincoln's friend? I've not seen it yet

I love loud house embarassed
Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Onegai:

Too much t.v. is actually not good for them. I honestly don't know what happened to all the libraries around when we were growing up. There is only one left, ZODML on Awolowo road in Ikoyi (and they are very good about Children Literacy programs and organise book readings by authors, for free. They also try and start libraries in lower income areas).

Buy a few books and start reading them early to your kids. Baby E's favourite book is "Peekabo Jungle" and "Rumpelstiltskin". And she's just 13 months but will flip books open and stare at it because she's used to it. It will be nice to organise a Reading/Storytime group, somewhere like Freedom Park or Muri Okunola park
Just a group of parents, some books, blankets and everyone brings snacks and drinks to share.
Thanks so much for this. I never knew we still have functional libraries in Lagos...

As for the last part of your post, these Buhari times will not even allow one to think of relaxing grin
Re: Alarming Trend I Observed In Kid Channels by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
An0nimus:

seriouussss?? shocked shocked shocked that black kid? Lincoln's friend? I've not seen it yet

I love loud house embarassed
My dear na so we see am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Moving Company To Handle Your House/relocation Needs? / My Husband Is Committing Bigamy! / How Do I Handle This Without Overdoing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.