Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? (6287 Views)

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu / Why Do South-east Fight For Their South- South Anioma People But..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Since the end of the civil war, The IGBO Race have been treated unfairly and unjustly by the Nigerian Government and the existence of only 5 states in the south east is an evidence of a gross injustice.
The reason why south east have not gotten another state is a plot to keep the Igbo race divided.
And it is temporarily working,
when you see a Man from Delta or Rivers who bears Okonkwo as surname, comes from an Igbo name village, Speak an Igbo dialect, Practise Igbo culture and tell you that He is NOT Igbo.
LOL, the divide and conquer strategy worked finely againsty the Igbos for now.
No nation can cheat Karma and go free!
Fairness is a treason in Nigeria, until the injustice meted against Igbos in state creation and other issues are corrected, Development will continue to run away from Nigeria shore.
- Over 100yrs of Amalgamation/Existence, Nigeria is still a 3rd world country and will continue to be an underdeveloped joke of a country if Justice and Fairness is not restored in this country.
Many innocent blood that have been shed by the descendants of Usman dan fodio are still cursing this country just like Abel blood cried unto God against Cain.
- How Can God Bless A Wicked Country?
Is it possible? Let Pharaoh continue to harden his heart, The Red Sea moment is drawing near.. God will liberate his people!
- ADAURE4EVER

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Poorboy: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ok adaure4ever i am in the toilet, please bring me tissue paper...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Kekeiyke(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerian government would not acept Biafra,would not address the injustice and inequity against the Igbo buh allow them to go...no.If not for the strong spirit of Igbo,they would've been silenced.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Kyase(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
The whole of SE is not up to plateau state.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Poorboy:
ouch!
Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Poorboy: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ouch!
still pooing have u brought it?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kyase:
The whole of SE is not up to plateau state.
south east is a political terminology, Igbo territory do not begin and end in South east.
Why compressing the Igbo race with 5 states? Stop ur hypocrisy and admit the truth.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Boring: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Poorboy:

lmao...use the thread wipe ur asss..bikonu

20 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by omenka(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Forum has been dead boring this evening.
Abeg who's got info about Game of Thrones S7??

13 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Poorboy: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Boring:

lmao...use the thread wipe ur asss..bikonu
Still waiting for adaure4ever to bring the tissue let me wipe my ass and give her so she can use it and open a thread...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Poorboy:
still pooing have u brought it?
grow up pls!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Boring: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
Forum has been dead boring this evening.

Abeg who's got info about Game of Thrones S7??

use ww.google. thats all
Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kekeiyke:
Nigerian government would not acept Biafra,would not address the injustice and inequity against the Igbo buh allow them to go...no.If not for the strong spirit of Igbo,they would've been silenced.
you nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Poorboy: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
grow up pls!
No i wön't grow up i will bend and you wipe the poo in my ass.. Where the tissue?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Boring: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Poorboy:
Still waiting for adaure4ever to bring the tissue let me wipe my ass and give her so she can use it and open a thread...

The lost tribe of yisreal wont be happy with you o....u are shittin all over dia thread
okbye.. grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by SirREX94: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
One thing is certain; ''Onye ji ihe nwata, welie aka ya enu, aka gbube ya, Owedata ya ana''! Lalasticlala.... Let's say the National Pledge!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Ugomba(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice article Ada.
Identity crisis can be found among our Anioma areas but the Aniocha/Oshimili axis, we are proud Delta Igbos..
Once again thump up 4 this write up.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
SirREX94:
One thing is certain; ''Onye ji ihe nwata, welie aka ya enu, aka gbube ya, Owedata ya ana''! Lalasticlala.... Let's say the National Pledge!
you expect them to put this thread in fp? Its like u are a learner in NL politics.
If you want to evaluate the social media expression of fake "ONE NIGERIA". visit nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by kolaaderin: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Take a good look at size of your region compared with others and tell me a single reasonable reason why we should not merge to reduce the five states to three.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ugomba:
Nice article Ada.
Identity crisis can be found among our Anioma areas but the Aniocha/Oshimili axis, we are proud Delta Igbos..
Once again thump up 4 this write up.
you are welcome.
Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by omenka(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
sometimes I wonder why you are always online on nairaland.. Is it joblessness or Buhari has not started the #5000 payment?
Okay.. I believe you aren't an illiterate- so, let's do a little math.

You say I'm "always online" right?

Now:

You, Ada, have these stats:

Time registered: November 24, 2015.

Time spent online: 1 month & 13 days.

It means you have spent an average of 1/8 months of your time since registering on the forum online.

In terms of percentage, that is approximately 13% of your time ONLINE.

Me on the other hand, here are my stats:

Time registered: March 24, 2008.

Time spent online: 6 months & 13 days.

This means I've spent an average of 6/100 months of my time since registering on the forum online.

In terms of percentage, that is simply 6% of my time ONLINE!

Now Ada, place those figures side by side and think about your life for a second. Tell yourself the truth about who "spends all day on the forum" and needs the "5,000 stipend". wink

To put it simply, you have spent over twice as much time as I have online!

Can you see how smart you appear now? grin

Na so una go just carry anger dey embarrass unaselves upandan. cheesy

Pele.

Errrm, back to the matter, do you have any info on Game of Thrones S7 my dear?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
kolaaderin:
Take a good look at size of your region compared with others and tell me a single reasonable reason why we should not merge to reduce the five states to three.
is Igbo territory only in south east?
Did the terminology "south east" exist before 1970?
Answer me, and lets take it on 4rm there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by StOla: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
The population of Kano and Lagos alone should make them 4 or more states each. The sheer size of some states alone should make them 5 states when compared to the biggest state in the SE.

So OP, for what reason should the SE have more than the 5 states it presently has? Is it until a state in the SE is depicted with a dot on the Nigerian map before you stop clamouring for more states when other regions are more deserving of states creation?

Give us your reasons and relate it to size and population which are the only objective factors for state creation.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=omenka post=47704103][/quote]*yawn* nwoke m, si ebe a puo biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
StOla:
The population of Kano and Lagos alone should make them 4 or more states each. The sheer size if some states alone should make them 5 states when compared to the biggest state in the SE

So OP, for what reason should the SE have more than the 5 states it presently has?

Give us your reasons and relate it to size and population which are the only objective factors for state creation.
is Igbo territory found only in south east? Y do you love to bend the truth?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by omenka(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
*yawn* nwoke m, si ebe a puo biko.
She has suddenly lost her grasp of english. cheesycheesy

That is how they behave, when shiit hits the fan and there's no hiding place, go TRIBAL so your tribesmen could rally to your rescue with supportive comments and likes. grin

Next time my dear, look before you leap. I no be your mate. wink

Good night.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by StOla: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
Okay.. I believe you aren't an illiterate- so, let's do a little math.

You say I'm "always online" right?

Now:

You, Ada, have these stats:

Time registered: November 24, 2015.

Time spent online: 1 month & 13 days.

It means you have spent an average of 1/8 months of your time since registering on the forum online.

In terms of percentage, that is approximately 13% of your time ONLINE.

Me on the other hand, here are my stats:

Time registered: March 24, 2008.

Time spent online: 6 months & 13 days.

This means I've spent an average of 6/100 months of my time since registering on the forum online.

In terms of percentage, that is simply 6% of my time ONLINE!

Now Ada, place those figures side by side and think about your life for a second. Tell yourself the truth about who "spends all day on the forum" and needs the "5,000 stipend". wink

To put it simply, you have spent over twice as much time as I have online!

Can you see how smart you appear now? grin

Na so una go just carry anger dey embarrass unaselves upandan. cheesy

Pele.

Errrm, back to the matter, do you have any info on Game of Thrones S7 my dear?

Adaure4ever, do you understand the above analysis done to belie your bogus accusation or should I further simplify it if you're mathematically challenged?

12 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by smallJagaban: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
WHY IS IT THAT SOUTH WEST ONLY HAVE SIX STATES? IS THIS NOT INJUSTICE FOR KWARA, PART OF KOGI NOT TO BE INCLUDED AS PART OF SOUTH WEST?

IS YORUBA TERRITORY ONLY FOUND IN SOUTH WEST?

14 Likes

Re: Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? by StOla: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is Igbo territory found only in south east? Y do you love to bend the truth?

Is Hausa or Fulani territory only in the North West or North East?

Is Yoruba territory only in the SouthWest?

If the Yoruba parts of Kwara (2/3 by senatorial zone) is included as a state of its own in the SW, and same is done to the Yoruba part of Kogi (1/3 by senatorial zone), then the SW would have 8 states.

Do the same to the Hausa-Fulani parts of Niger State, Plateau, and Taraba states all in the North Central, and the North West and North East will have new states to raise their tally.

So even if the Asaba, Aniocha and Kwale parts of Delta (1/3 of Delta by senatorial zone) are included in the SE as a state of its own, the SE will still lag behind other regions

The Igbo man would still complain and will still remain miserable no matter how you dice this issue.

What you don't have, you simply don't have.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghost Who Slapped Governor Rochas Okorocha Finally Confesses (pic) / Has Democracy Done Us More Harm Than Good? / 2019: No Credible Presidential Candidate Yet For Nigerians – Onaiyekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.