Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos (55910 Views)

Man Killed For Money Rituals In Katsina State (photos) / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Rayboss(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
so sad, just because of laptop d young man is no more and some people steal far more than that & nothing is done. What an unjust world we live in• RIP to the dead
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by josite: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
the moment u choose thieving,u chose death.

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by kingthreat(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Stealing can lead to jungle justice which like this unfortunate case results in death. For this reason, DON'T STEAL. As much as this is cruel, i still have no sympathy for any thief

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
the same set of killers would cheer Thief Obasanjo or Saraki to the rafters
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by tunatrezy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm sure they will tear race after beaten the guy to death.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by segebase(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
deaths news every where....end is near
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by idupaul: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
I saw this corpse on admiralty today and I thought it was from an accident. .Shame on lekki phase 1 folks they can buy alchohol for millions but can't save a life over a laptop

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by shinel(f): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Daura dollardino's handiwork.. Hardship everywhere in the land. I guess he his planning to turn Nigerians to cannibals...
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by omooba969(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND
WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO
CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in
eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity

Wot will happen if ppl dnt convert to xtianity?
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by LordOfNaira: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Because of laptop.

How do you even beat a human being to death? I can't even kill a chicken.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by mrkings84(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
And yet tinubu, amaechi, Sarah and the other tifs are walking around freely
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by teems(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
:oLet's not put judgement in our hand GOD dey watch
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by linearity: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
OP, can you explain or ask your source about the second picture?

He appear to be sitting on the grass on the road divider and it looks like the beating has stopped then....or did he later succumb to his injuries or faking his death to avoid further beating?

It's very unfortunate, giving his age his masterminders are living free while he pays the ultimate price.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Moz22: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Stolen a laptop
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Ironi: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians and killings ...

Killing is like a pass time for Nigerians undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by sunnyside16(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
so easy to kill these days. Pathetic
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by 4everGrand(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Eco2580:
Killing a fello human just because of a mere laptop!
Thats absolute madness

Killing another human extra judicially is satanic...that said.

But mere laptop? I dont think so. What if by his stealing d laptop he had stalled the getting of info that would be life-saving for someone else.
What if by stealing d laptop he was able to get info with which another person was traced and killed.
What if by stealing d laptop he was able to wipe someone else's life savings.
What if...
Its not a 'mere laptop', my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by banmee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
AccessME:
How I wish this is how poliyhieftians stealing billions will be dealt with, Nigeria would have been a better place

I don't think you understand what you are saying. This mob mentality has to stop. Normal people, keyword here is "normal", don't go about killing suspects because you think the system is broken. That is the same mentality thieves use to justify their actions. They'll say because their is no job, they have no choice but to steal. Meanwhile you say because the system is faulty, you have no choice but to take the law into you own hands. See? Everyone has an excuse. The means must never be used to justify the ends.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
After Dem kill am make them chop his body....

Ordinary laptop chai africans are indeed black apes
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Our illiterate people on the street are just too mean..

I don't know why??

You see people smiling and gisting on the street...But this same public are brutally wicked inside
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by royalfamily(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
wink
Just in name of laptop he was beaten to death n what will u do to tinubu and Amaechi.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Titilayooni(f): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
ordinary laptop. what of the thieves that steal in billions
abi ooo,y cnt the mob go beat them Obanikoro,Dasuki,Diezani and so on to death#foolishpeople# wasted a life
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Stellamariss(f): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
nawaooooh just because of laptop dat u guys wants to take a life dat u can't give
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Orikinla(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
[size=20pt]Cowards!
Go and lynch your politicians who stole billions of naira! Only God knows if he stole the laptop or wanted to seize it from a debtor. They silenced him to cover the truth. [/size].
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by SIRKAY98(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Iya re ti fi obo jona. Wasted effort
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by onatisi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Never steal from angry hungry people ,human life means nothing to them

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by eddyslim(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
He without a sin should cast the first stone. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by 4everGrand(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
GenBuhari:
Very sad.
His killers have committed a far worse crime than he committed.
They must be brought to justice!

RIP to the young man.

Na so, they must be brought to justice.

Nigerians, hypocrites to da core.

We steal money or encourage someone to....its nobody's money because its government funds. But those funds are meant for the equipping of hospitals; for buying ammunition for the armed forces; meant for totally overhauling faulty road networks; meant for providing power without which industries would be incapacitated. We see in ourselves the laptop thief who thinks he should be able to get away with crime.

May God deal sorely with all those messing Nigeria up, small and great, rich and poor, educated and illiterate, male and female.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Ranchhoddas: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
martineverest:
tthe avengeance of these innocent souls is d reason y nigeria is swimming in poverty........same people that took this man's life will be d one singing to christ and praying for prosperity on sunday..........same people will pour 'ocean of praises' on saraki,tunubu,amechi, jonathan and dansuki for embezzling their commonwealth......same set of people will cheat on their customers and call it smartness.

I SINCERELY REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN....WEEP 4 MY NATION.
No be only you. I almost regret being African. Beasts walking amongst men.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by ericanex(f): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
The problem with jungle justice is some time we may end up killing an innocent individual just because of (dem say)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.