Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos (55899 Views)

Man Killed For Money Rituals In Katsina State (photos) / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by litaninja(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Do same for just one politician..
Just one
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by crackhouse(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
....now they have killed him, they can share the meat.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
ordinary laptop. what of the thieves that steal in billions
Then steal in billions and be safe.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Really sad. Apparently a man's life has less value than a Laptop.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagos with jungle justice Sha, though d day dey picked my blackberry with 15k at ikeja during my youth service was d day I begin to support jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by passyhansome(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians and Jungle Justice are inseperable .

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Kekeiyke(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Is there any hope in Nigeria again? I don't think so....the masses now confront each other as if they are the real enemies.This is absolutely working for the elites,because they are using the masses' ingnorance to pepertuate their looting knowing too well that they would alwayz get away with it.From north to south the masses will never fail to mobilize in support of these corrupt politicians,sometimes they risk their lives protesting on their behalf.They sing their praises @ campaign rallies.Go to Edo,Ondo,Imo,Rivers etc where elections will take place see them putting their lives on the line for these same people who have plundered our land,stole our money,rape our nation,and abandoned us..Instead of avenging so many crimes committed by these evil politicians they have turned against themselves.If the laptop thief deserve this cruel death then the wicked and corrupt politicians in Nigeria need to be served a death worst than this guy...Until the proles wake up and fight for their survival,better dayz and life will certainly elude them generation after generation.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Tearg1: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2016
martineverest:
tthe avengeance of these innocent souls is d reason y nigeria is swimming in poverty........same people that took this man's life will be d one singing to christ and praying for prosperity and LONGLIFE on sunday..........same people will pour 'ocean of praises' on saraki,tunubu,amechi, jonathan and dansuki for embezzling their commonwealth......same set of people will cheat on their customers and call it smartness.....same set of ppl will be happy 4 taking another man's life will be sad when they loose their love ones.........FOR CHRIST SAKE,HE IS SOMEONE'S BROTHER,HUSBAND,UNCLE,NEPHEW AND SON.

RIP brother!......tell those ALUU 4 brothers that their killers are still roaming freeling in port harcourt,while u were mundered for stealing 'HP' laptop
#.Remembering'ALUU 4'

I SINCERELY REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN....WEEPING PROFUSELY 4 MY NATION.

May God visit those who ditch out injustice in our land... Some people will be used as example By God in order to restore sanity to the country..
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by toboy: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2016
Rastaman28:

Then steal in billions and be safe.
Clap for yourself. You're very smart by proposing the bigger evil that has been the root of all set-backs and impoverishment of Nigerian public.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by chccho(m): 1:01am On Jul 20, 2016
When are these crazy barbarian Nigerians going to beat all Nigeria's corrupt looters, and politicians?

How do u kill a human being shocked shocked shocked
Can't u just strip him naked instead??

"Dear departed soul I pray u meet the mercy of God as u journey into the afterlife just like Jesus had mercy on the thief at the cross u will find mercy. RIP"

To all who pertook in the barbaric act of lynching this man to death,may u also suffer the full wrath of your actions..
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by UKBobo(m): 1:25am On Jul 20, 2016
We need Black Lives Matter in Naija.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Buikechukwu35(m): 5:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Those bastard are now waiting for authority but why don't their wait for authority when he Just stole it... Taken life cos of nothing Let them eat his corps Ndi ara
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by graci(f): 5:39am On Jul 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
ordinary laptop. what of the thieves that steal in billions
he deserves to die self
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by DBestDoc(f): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2016
4everGrand:

Killing another human extra judicially is satanic...that said.

But mere laptop? I dont think so. What if by his stealing d laptop he had stalled the getting of info that would be life-saving for someone else.
What if by stealing d laptop he was able to get info with which another person was traced and killed.
What if by stealing d laptop he was able to wipe someone else's life savings.
What if...
Its not a 'mere laptop', my friend.

Thank you my brother. This is one of the 2 comments that have got an iota of sense in it after reading 3 pages.
Nigerians and sentiments...smh
Sentiments brought us where we are now as a country and and it will keep crushing us till we decide to think with the brain God gave us.

For those calling it a mere laptop, i smh for you guys. Do you know what the owner went through before being able to buy that laptop?
Do you know if he saved up his 7 months salary to buy that laptop?
Do you know what purpose that laptop serves in his life?
Do you know what pain you cause someone when you steal their stuffs? It may be something they sacrificed a lot to acquire and you just take it away from them.

As for the dead guy, i got no sympathy for him.
Is he a foreigner?
A typical Nigerian knows how aggressive Nigerians on the street can get if you are caught stealing something as small as a cube of Maggi, it's nothing new. We hear, read and witness it from time to time. The fact that he decided to gamble it means that he weighed his options very well and made his decisions which was to go ahead and steal, regardless.

I'm not in support of jungle justice but anybody that picks up an insect infested firewood, should be ready to face the music...no sentiments if they run out of luck.
Those screaming politicians bla bla, is collective property same as a personal effect you worked so hard for?
How many politicians can u lay your hands on?
The economy is hard and everybody is feeling it both home and abroad. Just as Mr A is hustling, Mr B should also hustle and not try to rip other people off their stuffs.
These guys that steal people's ATMs and clear their life savings, do you know how many families they cause pain? When karma catch up with them, Nigerians will start screaming.

A friend of mine lost 4 phones and a gold necklace within 6 months of returning to Nigeria, one of the phones was stolen in a hospital. Hospital of all places shocked, stealing from someone that is meant to help you out with your problems is the height of wickedness.

The relative that found a car online, liked it and paid some money into the guy's account to deliver the car to her location because she didn't have time. It happened to be a scam. I called his number and he said we should do whatever we want that he won't refund the money, when this particular guy runs out of luck and gets paid in his own coin, una go begin shout...

There isn't any justification whatsoever for taking someone else's life. The answer is treating others how you would want to be treated.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by DBestDoc(f): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2016
josite:
the moment u choose thieving,u chose death.

Thank you for this comment...
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by mensos544: 6:37am On Jul 20, 2016
The owner struggle to gt his laptop while d thief came within a short time n cat away with it. So it is very painful after u matter hv surfer dt is y, u most react bt perhaps, billion Naira thefts, he is some how free due to d fact dt u didn't see d money neither touch it or know when d deal done except u overheads it.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by prstge007: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2016
AdaNri1:
Cowards.

They don't know where the politicians are that have stolen their collective wealth.
His right as a citizen was stolen, he was suppose to be getting paid monthly allowance as a Nigerian. though shouldnt av result to stealing.millions is sleeping in some closet while a soul couldnt afford a daily meal
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by micky2004: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2016
But this is wicked now,can't they hand him over to the police for God sake? What he did was bad,what the mob did was totally wrong and worst.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Baroba(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2016
martineverest:
tthe avengeance of these innocent souls is d reason y nigeria is swimming in poverty........same people that took this man's life will be d one singing to christ and praying for prosperity and LONGLIFE on sunday..........same people will pour 'ocean of praises' on saraki,tunubu,amechi, jonathan and dansuki for embezzling their commonwealth......same set of people will cheat on their customers and call it smartness.....same set of ppl will be happy 4 taking another man's life will be sad when they loose their love ones.........FOR CHRIST SAKE,HE IS SOMEONE'S BROTHER,HUSBAND,UNCLE,NEPHEW AND SON.

RIP brother!......tell those ALUU 4 brothers that their killers are still roaming freely in port harcourt,while u were mundered for stealing 'HP' laptop
#.Remembering'ALUU 4'

Quite touching bro, I weep for this country.. I have said it a million times, the biggest cowards and hypocrites I have ever come across are Nigerians, forget all the gra gra...
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by chccho(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2016
DBestDoc:

Thank you my brother. This is one of the 2 comments that have got an iota of sense in it after reading 3 pages.
Nigerians and sentiments...smh
Sentiments brought us where we are now as a country and and it will keep crushing us till we decide to think with the brain God gave us.

For those calling it a mere laptop, i smh for you guys. Do you know what the owner went through before being able to buy that laptop?
Do you know if he saved up his 7 months salary to buy that laptop?
Do you know what purpose that laptop serves in his life?
Do you know what pain you cause someone when you steal their stuffs? It may be something they sacrificed a lot to acquire and you just take it away from them.

As for the dead guy, i got no sympathy for him.
Is he a foreigner?
A typical Nigerian knows how aggressive Nigerians on the street can get if you are caught stealing something as small as a cube of Maggi, it's nothing new. We hear, read and witness it from time to time. The fact that he decided to gamble it means that he weighed his options very well and made his decisions which was to go ahead and steal, regardless.

I'm not in support of jungle justice but anybody that picks up an insect infested firewood, should be ready to face the music...no sentiments if they run out of luck.
Those screaming politicians bla bla, is collective property same as a personal effect you worked so hard for?
How many politicians can u lay your hands on?
The economy is hard and everybody is feeling it both home and abroad. Just as Mr A is hustling, Mr B should also hustle and not try to rip other people off their stuffs.
These guys that steal people's ATMs and clear their life savings, do you know how many families they cause pain? When karma catch up with them, Nigerians will start screaming.

A friend of mine lost 4 phones and a gold necklace within 6 months of returning to Nigeria, one of the phones was stolen in a hospital. Hospital of all places shocked, stealing from someone that is meant to help you out with your problems is the height of wickedness.

The relative that found a car online, liked it and paid some money into the guy's account to deliver the car to her location because she didn't have time. It happened to be a scam. I called his number and he said we should do whatever we want that he won't refund the money, when this particular guy runs out of luck and gets paid in his own coin, una go begin shout...

There isn't any justification whatsoever for taking someone else's life. The answer is treating others how you would want to be treated.

U have just written a long epistle of garbage here
So because of your friends personal experiences,jungle justice is justified?? Remember an eye for an eye will only make the whole village blind...let he who is without sin be the 1st to cast a stone o....

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by OBW(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2016
useless and insane people sha, i tire for all of them. someone stole ordinary laptop infact if he b second hand laptop or 50k worth of laptop. useless and good for nothing people. wetin they do for people wey bury millions and billions in the pit. God go punishment go be upon them.
cry
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by OBW(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2016
chccho:

So because of your friends personal experiences,jungle justice is justified?? Remember an eye for an eye will only make the whole village blind...let he who is without sin be the 1st to cast a stone o....

thank you jare, no mind them with their comments. although they might have points but not enough to justify the killing. God will help us in this country.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by rukeh(f): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2016
I even thought it was an accident scene when I saw people gathered there yesterday.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
martineverest:

RIP brother!......tell those ALUU 4 brothers that their killers are still roaming freely in port harcourt,while u were mundered for stealing 'HP' laptop
#.Remembering'ALUU 4'

my broda ehh, I weep for him, rest in peace there is heaven for gee
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by therealchase(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Its so crazy how We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.
#Nigeria undecided
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 21, 2016
toboy:

Clap for yourself. You're very smart by proposing the bigger evil that has been the root of all set-backs and impoverishment of Nigerian public.
I'm proposing the best way to stay safe as a thief.
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by 9inches(m): 5:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Buhari economy. No joy
Re: Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos by DBestDoc(f): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2016
chccho:

I do not expect what i wrote up there to make sense to you.

Everybody sins, but the wages of sin is death... if you find pleasure in causing others pain, be ready to be paid in your own coin when the time is right except you are fortunate enough to find yourself in a saner environment.

Whenever you see jungle justice meted out to someone, go there and preach what you wrote and see if you will live to tell your stories.

Teach your people to work with their own hands and earn their livelihood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.