Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office (36936 Views)

Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides / Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by ceo247frolic(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Last week, Daddy Showkey visited the Commander, RRS in his office, today Korede Bello was with him.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-korede-bello-and-daddy-showkey.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by majamajic(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Why ?

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by Mologi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
showkey resemble that hairy Naija girl..

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by Abduletudaye(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Showkey grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abeg wetin them do na?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by SIRKAY98(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Korede sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by princeade86(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
so what is our own concern.

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by Haryorqunley(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
So
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by realmenrealhats(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Koredo needs to brush his teeth

The Policeman need to button up him shirt well and wear him cap to cover him bar-head

Korede 5pm is not visiting hours. if you look behind you go see say dem don already start to check and balance the bribes and road blocks for the day

korede you are at the station sometimes trust the police they are your friends, remove hand from pocket. the man no go thief the small change way you carry go.

Korede swag for him finger tire me. weda na the man him day point or na himself i no fit tell.

The Policeman just manage dash small smile for Korede not to derep himself finish, but for showkey you go no say the man feel the pic even tho him no wan show him gworo teeth

men showkey still look fresh am impressed. una no see say the condemned might just be the best. showkey has responsible sons way we never hear bad story about them for news. showkey has not had any illness or drunk for road. when the guy day sing money never day music like that, but he has managed himself over the years with his change. he mingles with politicians from the south and west. looks young for his age and very healthy.

Korede hair no look good at all for stardom check the edges. he might soon need hair extension if him maintain this signature by the look of things.

all wetin i type na for laughs abeg no curse me. i love everyone in the pics and i have supported them all from day one of their careers.

lastly, the police is your friend. sometimes let us also make out time to visit them at the station with some small package. they are trying to put their lives on the line for us. sometimes the FG neglect them without pay. if you go their Barracks you go cry for them and their kids. dont forget our superstar Mercy Johnson papa was once a policeman too. and she came from the Barracks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by largehead: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
I thought d Police was Tall,

Until I saw the second Pix

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by adehab: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Can someone Explain the Message they are Sending?

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by Emarc16(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
rubbish post...dem don baff?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by Bimdim(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
And so?
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by mankan2k7(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
who them EPP?
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by holluphemydavid(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Someone shud tell korede Bello to go and barb his hair

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by ajaxtea(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
What could be their mission there.... Just for show off!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by ifanajs: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Can some close Showkey's mouth please
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by Maxcollins042(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Moral of the story; No reasonable topic again on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by AKMoney1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Korede Bello and NPF be like...... Hope say he never dey collect 20 naira notes too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by tunatrezy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Daddy shokey looks like someone that needs to be rehabilitated
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by passionate88: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Make I go visit fake NDA like our idiot minister did
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by dillycool(f): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Cutie
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
princeade86:
so what is our own concern.
Help me ask them.

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by teejaymiquel(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
ceo247frolic:
Last week, Daddy Showkey visited the Commander, RRS in his office, today Korede Bello was with him.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-korede-bello-and-daddy-showkey.html

Whoever said dat am nt more handsome than #koredebello should chk ma profile pic.
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by okikiosibodu(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
OP, please kindly open the door, let us "settle" something

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by Viktor1983(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
No be only picture oo, pls epp me tell the Nigerian police to stop collecting N50 - N50 on Owerri-Port harcourt road.
Thank you
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by barnaby04(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
That's my guy, the super cop, ACP Olatunji Disu, RRS Commander, known for doing wonders wherever he is posted to. He conquered Ikare, Owo and rounded up his stay in Ondo state by putting fear in the minds of the big robbers while he was the O/C SARS, Ondo state.

The sky is your limit my guy, ACP Olatunji Disu, by the Grace of God, Insha Allah, we shall have cause to celebrate your promotion soon as the IGP and will be spared this useless and mindless distraction of a former IGP going away with 24 cars when he is not opening a car mart!

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wetin dem dey look for?

Useless set of agberos.
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by atuanso: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Everytin scares in this regime. Even news.
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mologi:
showkey resemble that hairy Naija girl..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by kcynho(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
@ Korede that hair is kinda due 4 total overhauling
Re: Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office by ugoxhaxabula(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Abeg wetin them do na?

Pusi help me ask lala oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Bares Cleavage To "Chief Daddy" Premiere (Photos) / Adekunle Abdulkabir Akinlade At APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State / Ka3na Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.