Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (13122 Views)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by UrWorstNitemare: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Following like...
Re: by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
hmmmm!
Re: by stiflerdrug: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
OK waiting cool
Re: by dillycool(f): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
K
Re: by IHATEPUZZY(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
cool
Re: by olaleks007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
sex sex sex sex..thats why u no kuku fat @ all

chai i wonder d guage of ur blood by now
Re: by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2016

4 Likes

Re: by izsmike: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Malam begin fry the eggs. . As I sit down dey wait for ilegend

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2016

4 Likes

Re: by Adasun(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
no expect ilegend o cheesy
Re: by 190: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Never go make money stay there de massage woman nyash, ur life de count everyday mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: by HDee(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin

Re: by AngelAhnie(f): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: by afanide: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
undecided
Re: by bettercreature(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
iLegend:

Hahaha. Na exercise na! If I fat now una go yab me o! Hmm! Make I keep my sex packs, then add am up with my 6 cars wey Innoson dey design. When I come out people go cum dey call me the 12 disciples. grin
That goldheart look like Battle Cave mall is it?
Re: by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin
Re: by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: by multibalotel: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
iLegend:
Malaysian Sex: She took me to a Hotel in Malaysia and this happened by iLegend

Subtopic: Why you need to learn how to massage your girlfriend or wife.

Most guys don't want to be seen as a woman wrapper, but I love to be a woman wrapper in a romantic way. (Kanye West is an ásshole, but a romantic man to Kim Kardashian).

I know no woman can control me EVER even if na jazz. I wouldn't call myself a bad boy on this post, but a nice guy who has acquired the skills most bad boys don't have. grin

When dealing with women, I act like a cool cat, because that's who I have become. I know what I want and that is CONTROL and LEADERSHIP. And I also know what a woman wants — which are: ROMANCE, LOVE, RESPECT, GREAT SEX, FAITHFULNESS, COMMUNICATION, PEACE OF MIND, etc.

Because I know what women want and what most men can offer — I provide what they "emotionally want" double folds. Men, do that to set yourself apart from other ássholes around. You can be an àsshole, but a loving, respectful and caring àsshole.

One thing men in general don't do to their wives or girlfriend is to massage them after a stressful activity. C'mon! Be romantic for once. But if you be TYPICAL nice guy no do this thing o! Else she go see you as her toy and she go dump your sorry ass and you go open one stupid thread they complain say na iLegend teach you.

Lemme me tell you a story — a one day adventure in Malaysia. (I like sweet troubles — it's called "female drama." And it's emotionally enthralling to them, but boring to most men).

Gimme some minutes to attend to some clients. Brb.

typing...
your own nah to open thread wey u no go complete
Re: by wtfCode: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
teach me to massage
Re: by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2016
dillycool:
K
zayn malik?
Re: by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 20, 2016
OP don put us for high jump

1 Like

Re: by bamirotola: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Kwantinu
Re: by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2016

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2016

5 Likes

Re: by calmG(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2016
iLegend:

Haha! You're always right grandpa. Calling your grandson "mumu" is the best compliment he has ever received this year.

And when you said "mumu" I knew you were referring to your grandson's book called ESCOFi Remote. (How to press the woman's mumu buttons).
Mehn! Grandpa, you need to get that book when it drops. It'll be on Amazon and other book stores. It's $199. I don't know if you can afford it, but I trust you (as a millionaire) it's a chicken change.

Thanks anyways, and may God protect you and your family and give you the strength to never curse back when some else curses you in the future. Instead, use the opportunity to advertise your product or company if you have any. Be good!

Keep safe

iLegend
iLegend I so admire ur maturity, u too much...
this 190 of a dude will be really shamed and pained by ur response to his insult...
Abeg continue ur story no mind badbelle pipo

2 Likes

Re: by Oritzy: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2016
iLegend:
...continuation

I was on my own after a Star Cruise vacation to some beautiful Asian countries via sea. The kinda sea where you cannot see a single tree or an upland. The ship has 12 decks or more with some emergency helicopters at the top in case of sinking (God forbid). There were at least 20 cinema halls, jewelry markets, different night and strip clubs, swimming pool, gym centers, museum, gallery center, relaxation centers, fishing area, table tennis, volley ball, soccer, and everything imaginable (it was like a small country). One of my friends went to the strip club and fúcked for $100 dollars, then came back saying the girl made her cúm too quick. (I laughed, cuz I could relate with that). His girlfriend was on the ship with him, but he sneaked out and wasted the money. Too bad! Boys no dey hear word nowadays. If to say God put pepper for tóto men for become reverend brothers!

So, I got back from the trip; she called me (my ex), and was acting all left out as if I have cheated on her. It was just a 2-day trip. She asked me of the kinds of girls on the ship. I told her the only bad thing I did inside the ship was to go to a night club.

She said, "hórny I have booked a hotel room in Malaysia for the two of us." I never wanted to travel again, cuz Malaysia was the last country the ship landed during my trip. To make her happy, I agreed.

Long story short.
We arrived Malaysia and boarded a taxi to convey us to the hotel. We got inside the hotel and changed.

She knows Malaysia very well. I wanted to fúck her before we go out, but changed my mind to go out first, then come back and fúck the shít outta her fat and sexy ass.

So, we went out holding hands like Hollywood stars. We saw a body massage parlor and she said, "hórny let's give it a try." I said, "okay, my angel." We went in and I saw these hot white and Asian dudes and some gorgeous Asian girls. Mehn! This girl want put me for trouble, abi? (My bae was the jealous type and she knows I can convince most girls within a minute if I want. It's all about composure, confidence and humor).

They asked if we want full body massage? and she replied with a "yes" — (no be me dey pay nah, so I just keep quiet). She wanted our massage rooms to face each others, cuz the way some girls were looking a me was uncomfortable to her. She felt threatened. (Fine girl they feel threatened by another fine girl — girls get wahala o!)

She jokingly said a man will massage me and a woman will massage her. I kept quiet, grabbed her and kissed her, then whispered, "it's impossible."

A gorgeous masseuse took me to the a small room with a massage bed already starring at me (all white evrythin'), and she asked me to pull my shirt. (I pulled and she saw my well toned chest and body — I workout, it's not my fault. No pain, no gain). I knew Asians and whites love a guy with 6 packs even if he doesn't have money. My girl was in the other room (probably looking to see what we were up to).

The young and naughty masseuse ordered me to lie on the bed and she brought out a bottle of massage oil and a towel. She climbed my back and the moment I felt her hands my díck said, "sir, someone is tempting me, should I explode?" In my head, I started imagining some fatal accidents I witnessed in Nigeria to subdue the urge. I wore a tight boxer that looked like a swimming pant. And the shape of my dìck was so visible. The girl accidentally touched it. I liked it, but I sarcastically warned her to be careful and she smiled and said she's a professional. (It means she fúcks too, but I didn't know what she meant at that time).

This girl knew all the right places to touch and massage. The sweetness was almost equal to sex. In fact, the massage was better than my sexual experiences when I was learning the trade. (See as my dick dey stand as I dey type this — I be real pervert o!). When she was massaging my back I felt relieved and I moaned. I couldn't help it. It felt SOOOO GOOOOD. I wondered why they didn't teach "Massaging Engineering" in schools. Mehn! I hate schools now.

She massaged everywhere from head to toe. She asked me to turn, so I turned and faced the ceiling. This time around, the bulge on my boxer was too obvious. Although, I wasn't hard, but hórny. I'm hórny now self. This hórniness go put me for trouble o! Hmm!

Now, I was facing the ceiling and she massaged my head (again), necks, chest for the first time, face, sides, fingers, palms, thighs (she accidentally touched my dick again), my toes and foot. MEHN! I was almost in Heaven. I never wanted it to end. I felt hórny and sleepy.

So, we...

typing...
nice story bros am following...
Re: by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2016

Re: by Nonsreal(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
izsmike:
Malam begin fry the eggs. . As I sit down dey wait for ilegend
abeg shift 4me make i sitdwn

1 Like

Re: by Coyotejack(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
Most guys don't want to be seen as a woman wrapper, but I love to be a woman wrapper in a romantic way. (Kanye West is an ásshole, but a romantic man to Kim Kardashian).

I know no woman can control me EVER even if na jazz. I wouldn't call myself a bad boy on this post, but a nice guy who has acquired the skills most bad boys don't have. grin

Beautiful and modest starting..... Following with puff corn for hand.......
Re: by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nonsreal:
abeg shift 4me make i sitdwn

I want to sit too.. abeg shift. Anything to crunch while waiting?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! / Nigerian Ladies. Una Still Dey Wear This "Underwear" Or Half Slip? / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.