Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? (6734 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
These days, its not new to see Men help out around the house with chores. I particularly find it sexy. The sight of coming home from work tired and Honey has made dinner or you walk in to the kitchen and see him cooking.

But what if this becomes a permanent thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Rexhenrex(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
lol...i reserve my comments tho! Lemme here from the ladies
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by ros5: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lmaooo. No no. Can't sit down his ass at home everyday. Except he's on leave. Me no need this type o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by iykekelvins(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
All I can say is I can help with chores on a saturday
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by sinaj(f): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
I don't evn like men that knows ow to cook diff. Dish tongue

They will just b doing oversabi *rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by vicstar(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
sinaj:

so u won't like me? cry cry

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvt3ISWIAAZ7wj.jpg:large[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by GoodBoi1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
That means the wife will be the sole breadwinner, right? It's UN-AFRICAN. Lalasticlala pls move this to front page.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
I have a colleague whose husband is unemployed, so he does most of the chores in the house and even starts cooking dinner before she gets home.

It might be his way of being "useful" in the house since he's unable to pay the bills for now. But even she complains of how she is losing herself as a woman. And her hubby no dey hear, e go still wash clothes for her before she come house.

I thought she was lucky, but she said she'd prefer it if he had a job.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
It doesn't really matter. If there's mutual respect, it could work.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by rosalieene(f): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
sinaj:

I like men that can cook. At least they can help in the house

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by dillycool(f): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol, I'd love that
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Sexxkillz: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Feminists would surround this thread like flies to _shit. . .

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ladies are still not responding o.

Is the type of man in the pic a keeper or not?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by ucnwafor(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
kennygee:
I have a colleague whose husband is unemployed, so he does most of the chores in the house and even starts cooking dinner before she gets home.

It might be his way of being "useful" in the house since he's unable to pay the bills for now. But even she complains of how she is losing herself as a woman. And her hubby no dey hear, e go still wash clothes for her before she come house.

I thought she was lucky, but she said she'd prefer it if he had a job.
hmmmmmmmm the guy is so lucky having such woman as wife cos these days that our naija women looks too popus and feeling too big, as soon as she is the bread winner of the home but u cnt deny the fact that with such partners he will soon get a job soon

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by sinaj(f): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
rosalieene:

yea daz kul tho smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
yes!! Yes!! Yes!!! cheesy
❤He will make my dinner
❤clean my home
❤Watch my children
All before I come home from work.A house husband would be great

Lalasticlala this thread is highly interesting
..... Don't you think?
Can we have it on front page for more opinion? Please don't say no sad

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Acidosis(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please clarify, not everyone that 'sits' at home is 'jobless'.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by sinaj(f): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
vicstar:

so u won't like me? cry cry

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvt3ISWIAAZ7wj.jpg:large[/img]

Lol

U wee have to pretend like u dunno ow to cook

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by kossyablaze(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Just here to read comments
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by vicstar(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
sinaj:

Lol

U wee have to pretend like u dunno ow to cook

• • • • • Yea and I'll also pretend as if the salt is not much in tha stew lipsrsealed wink grin

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by vicstar(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
kennygee:

Is the type of man in the pic a keeper or not?

a man can do house chores..to some certain limits, he shouldn't extend it or turn it into his duty undecided because he's slowly giving up his position as tha head of the family lipsrsealed

A virtuous woman won't be that cool with it cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by bitchcrafts: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Go out and work for him to spend while he goes out too to Fukc a random girl only to wait for u and devour u miscellaneously grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Future T'Billzs'

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Feminists would surround this thread like flies to _shit. . .
this cracked me up lolz grin those Feminists can be frustrating ehn
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by HARDDON: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
rosalieene:

Ofcos!
After racking his brains out trying to fend for the family, he will come tie cooking apron with u!
Don't forget to pack ur undoes for him to wash to while @ it!

U don't need a husby, u need a mutifunctional house help.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by HARDDON: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
All I can say is I can help with chores on a saturday

#kissa33
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by HARDDON: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yes!! Yes#! Yes!!! cheesy
❤He will make my dinner
❤clean my home
❤Watch my children
All before I come home from work. a house husband would be great

Lalasticlala this thread is highly interesting. Don't you think?
Can we have it on front page for more opinion? Please don't say no sad

Just luk @ her teeth!

#rollseyes
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
HARDDON:

Just luk @ her teeth!

#rollseyes
You like this idea? grin
.....you want to be my house husband? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by iykekelvins(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
HARDDON:

#kissa33
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by HARDDON: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You like this idea? grin
.....you want to be my house husband? cheesy

Sure! After u ask me out n I form hard to get for four months , n when I finally agree, u take care of all my needs without as much as looking @ another guy.
Then when itz time to marry,

After proposing to me on a floating ballon , u come with ur people to see my folks with exotic drinks.

Then u pay my GroomPrize which is tru d roof as u foot all d wedding arrangement bills.

U wud still cook, clean n work to support d family . my only job is to get u preggy after making u scratch n scream for 2months.

Very fun idea

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Sexxkillz: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Berlyn:
this cracked me up lolz grin those Feminists can be frustrating ehn
No mind them. Only for internet them dey get power. . .
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
HARDDON:

Sure! After u ask me out n I form hard to get for four months , n when I finally agree, u take care of all my needs without as much as looking @ another guy.
Then when itz time to marry,

After proposing to me on a floating ballon , u come with ur people to see my folks with exotic drinks.

Then u pay my GroomPrize which is tru d roof as u foot all d wedding arrangement bills.

U wud still cook, clean n work to support d family . my only job is to get u preggy after making u scratch n scream for 2months.

Very fun idea
hahaha grin
I got me a high maintenance groom.
OK,I agree to all but the groom price.
I am America an we take husbands free of charge!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / Popular Auto Dealer, Lanre Shittu Snatches Zenithbank Manager’s Wife***buys House For Her In Lekki / Fun Thread For Oldies. Let Us Talk About Old Naija Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.