Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (65764 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) / Is This True About UNIBEN? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Akerry(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
easy question
guru
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Cornerstone001: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by iykekelvins(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Bad Badoo Baddest
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by buharisbae(f): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Lol I know the answers ive been given this questions b4
if broken down in simpler English ull get the drift
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Temmywalex: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2016
What about this?.

1 Like

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Genea(f): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2016
No wonder they call them learned
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Proffdada: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2016
It's a simple verbosity to distract the students
It's a lecturer's gimmick to feign intimidation
grin

2 Likes

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by docjeph(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
easy question
babe abeg no vex, just help me wit d numba 1&5 ansas
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by maestroferddi: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2016
That should be standard questions for final year students of law.

If those questions are too tough, would answering questions on adiabatic and isobaric flow, carnot/otto cycle and all the abstractions of mechanical engineering be any easier?

The solution is to read widely...

3 Likes

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by EMriss(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2016
lol

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Ayofetee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
O boy see cheap questions.. grin grin grin
Am sure carrying foreign materials will further compound their problem
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Standing5(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
You these 'scam-sters' from road side . . .
You bring questions here when you know you can sort N200 and have your A or B with ease.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by iykenathan162(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=adioolayi post=47712548]
If he/she doesn't have idea ...then what's his/her purpose in

that is how u know those that went to school to study and those dat spent 5yrs in female hostels.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by haibe(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
It shouldn't be a big deal for a law student na.. its you that isnt a law student that will think its very hard.

1 Like

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by guiddoti: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Even Da Vincin Jurisprudence na small tin. Haba
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by micronut(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lol! Funny enough, answering all this grammar doesn't make you a better lawyer. To even imagine you have just 2hrs makes it worst but I also did a law course sha, once you know the answer, go straight cos no time for parabulating. (If there is an English word like that) grin grin... Enjoy reggae and the blues, soon your name would have Barrister added to it.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by annisy(f): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Just passing
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Mykelking007: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
This question is very simple... Even as a polytechnic student , I understand because we have more of this questions
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by MMBologi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is Philosophy of Law!
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by saintdennis(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ewizard:
Forget d grammar, understand d rationale behind d querry..
I tire... simple question.

The hard part of law is driving home ur point...I remember my ex-crush. She would cram cases upon cases and be explaining them to me and why the judge arrived @ the verdict. Whilst preparing for exam.

I would look @ her...in her mind she was saying A,B,C in my head I was hearing Z, Y, X.

A lawyer is cursed to read till he dies...
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by meekyrozzay: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
funny
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by banmee(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
And people wonder why the educational system in Nigeria is rubbish. Everywhere else in the world is moving forward, Nigerians are at a standstill. This type of questions are not meant for a final exam. You do this during the semester as tests, projects and assignments which are graded and added to your final exam scores. There is no way one can do thorough justice to questions like these in the allotted time. What a country.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by frprof(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is Philosophy of Law (Jurisprudence) There is no big deal here for those of us who studied Jurisprudence under Prof J.T Mbat in St Joseph Major Seminary Ikot Ekpene.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Blaqsmith(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
spanzed:
lol...Apart from question 1 I can't attempt any other questions even with my little knowledge of legal methods and legal system.and by the way is 2hoirs not too small to allocate for a 4unit course
excuse me bro, where do you study law? and what level are u?
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by xreal: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ubahiagbon is ffrom Benin, Edo state. He is the lecturet who set this questions.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by slimthugchimee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
docjeph:
babe abeg no vex, just help me wit d numba 1&5 ansas
because of official purpose, i cant really answer any of the questions
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Adisa89(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
If you study very well you would be able to answer those questions comfortably.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by toprealman: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
op every profession has its own jargon to deal with. Face yours whilst we do same.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Trash! here in futo we talk same, schl of engineering, schl of health etc there all burst brain..this is the education we talks about..we shld yearn for more even with questions like this if actually we are the students/trainees we claim.

this is law youngman(proffesionals in interpretations) 'learned entities' so to say, what's the iish abt that question for 500l students o..almost at the finishing edge of qualifying to knuckle atire and ready to defend senator saraki from his numerous STAGED saga.

juxtified, sorry ur comments are so gullibe..UNIBEN my foot
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by tosingcfr(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is more or less PHILOSOPHY OF LAW
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by kuuljay(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
The difference between whites is that they try as much as possible to make students pass exams while our own counterparts try to make it harder, no wander our students come out the best out there.our lecturers are bunch of sadists

1 Like

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
It's just d grammar that's making this questions difficult. I didn't study law but I have an idea of what they could be asking. M' pretty sure the students r familiar with the words used

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.