Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (65760 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) / Is This True About UNIBEN? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sermwell:

Why are you calling Ebayray that is just in 100L? She has 4 more years to go grin

Hehehehe tongue.
Oga laugh me o.

Urs is 1yr to go.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by haryomikun(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Juxtified:

Haha
You mean you never wrote such a test/exam in your life? Then I can conclusively rule out the likelihood of you having gone to UNIBEN.
So uniben questions can't be answered Abi? Bobo no dey hype school. Stop making those kind of statements. Anyone who goes an extra mile will be able to answer those questions

That's what you are in school to do. Read and read another mile again
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Juxtified(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
haryomikun:

So uniben questions can't be answered Abi? Bobo no dey hype school. Stop making those kind of statements. Anyone who goes an extra mile will be able to answer those questions

That's what you are in school to do. Read and read another mile again
ok
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Sermwell(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ebayray:

Hehehehe tongue.
Oga laugh me o.

Urs is 1yr to go.
Where are you quoting me undecided you know what you did, don't you? I will table your matter at the supreme court when we resume undecided
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by lawdbreezy: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mologi:
they must have read their books beefore exam and become familiar with the terms used here....

I can only see bunches of grammar....

shebi na dem wan become lawyers...

Hahahaha!!! I concur
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Franky9584(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
this one simple nah, if I show u the one we wrote eeh, u go fear
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Franky9584(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
this one simple nah, if I show u the one we wrote eeh, u go fear
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Enyamfelix(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
a good student of political science should be able to address those questions with ease let alone of the core owners of the course ;Da good student of political science should be able to address those questions with ease let alone of the core owners of the course
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by sharpk007(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
The Great Uniben
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by AngryArmani: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sermwell:

Why are you calling Ebayray that is just in 100L? She has 4 more years to go grin
Lol. So, she'll get prepared
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Blaqsmith(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
spanzed:
Nice meeting you....Is that how they set ur exam questions too
I've only written one law exam since I started studying Law. One thing I only notice about Law exams is that even if you have all the principles of laws, cases and applications on your head very well, two things always seem to pose a problem for every Law students;
1. Interpretation
2. Time.

I once did a test on Legal Method where I spent 2hours on a question and it wasn't even enough. You can imagine.

it's really a pleasure meeting you senior.
How dat side?
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Shey na phi 405 be jurisprudence that time? Jakpor nor let me understand this course that time, I don forget most of this things, especially that natural law
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by armadeo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Osmondinho:
UNIBEN will make you be like. . .

Dude if you have never experienced this then you cannot understand.

I had an exam post graduate that I Didn't prepare for due to certain issues. I thought I could use undergrad knowledge to run across the bridge.

When I opened the question paper (mcq) I started from no 1 to 6 no idea, turn page no idea. I then did what my lecturer told me and went to the back from number 100 still same result.

I randomly opened a page I jam rock. I went back to the first page to be sure it's my course that was given to me because many courses were writing in the same hall. It was my course.

I shaded randomly and sat looking till time up. I submitted and started saving for the next exam.

Lol. Twas not funny that day.

1 Like

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Tolams16(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dope jam!!! Yall should go download Dis amazing Song!! by M klassic. Dis track is awesomely sick yall. Check it out @ www.mynotjustok.com/track/110545/m-klassic-32 pls share with freinds.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by chigoizie7(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
pacretus:
3 laws of a good result are:
1:read.
2:read.
3:read

To some, it is 1:sort, 2:sort again,3:keep sorting
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sermwell:

Where are you quoting me undecided you know what you did, don't you? I will table your matter at the supreme court when we resume undecided

Ah, Bros, what did I do na tongue
cheesy
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
AngryArmani:
Lol. So, she'll get prepared

Hehehehe you too
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by amofum(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2016
canymix:
Trash! here in futo we talk same, schl of engineering, schl of health etc there all burst brain..this is the education we talks about..we shld yearn for more even with questions like this if actually we are the students/trainees we claim.

this is law youngman(proffesionals in interpretations) 'learned entities' so to say, what's the iish abt that question for 500l students o..almost at the finishing edge of qualifying to knuckle atire and ready to defend senator saraki from his numerous STAGED saga.

juxtified, sorry ur comments are so gullibe..UNIBEN my foot

Bros you can as well write your comments in a language you're more familiar with. Leave english for UNIBEN, we understand you're bitter. We know its allowed.

Stay blessed in your pursuit.

1 Like

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by hollowpot15684(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2016
slimthugchimee:
easy question

I have been looking for this comment so that I can quote saying "some people will still see this as simple question and not waste of time"
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by histemple: 1:57am On Jul 21, 2016
obiremy:
See the 'brain scattering' exam question a lecturer allegedly set for his students in UNIBEn.

Make UNIBEN students no worry,Trezzy Blog dey.If I see this kind question,bros I don chop collapse be that

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-brains-scattering-examination.html

Funny enough, most people here can do reasonably well in answering this questions when decoded to simpler forms. Except maybe, quoting constitutional provisions.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Nothing special, everyone is a master in his or her own field, see what uni Jos 400 level chemistry students dey read under quantum chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by veraiyke(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2016
The questions seems tough only because the lecturer employed too many words. But as a philosophy inclined man I say its simple. Its only an applied question. Understand the words and they stressed phrases and that's it. More so the lecturer must have given idea on these questions during lectures. Jurispudence, philosophy of law as the case may be in certain schools, philosophy of social science and metaphysics and philosophy of language are usually brain demanding courses.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by DaBullIT(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
festusbarry:

This is nonsensical

Have you lost your sense of humor ?

Who send you big grammar ?
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by spanzed(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Blaqsmith:

I've only written one law exam since I started studying Law. One thing I only notice about Law exams is that even if you have all the principles of laws, cases and applications on your head very well, two things always seem to pose a problem for every Law students;
1. Interpretation
2. Time.

I once did a test on Legal Method where I spent 2hours on a question and it wasn't even enough. You can imagine.

it's really a pleasure meeting you senior.
How dat side?
senior gringringrin....you are right bro time and interpretation of a question is always the problem but u should always bear in mind the IRAC is necessary and applicable to all problem questions that was why I was shocked when I saw 2hours for a 4unit course in uniben.....wish u all the best in ur studies take care bro.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Beemhan(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:

Loolz...blessman you are a scholar na cheesy I remembered how you finished us during psycology presentation in 300L! Big ups man cool
thanks bro... identification pls
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Beemhan(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2016
canymix:
Trash! here in futo we talk same, schl of engineering, schl of health etc there all burst brain..this is the education we talks about..we shld yearn for more even with questions like this if actually we are the students/trainees we claim.

this is law youngman(proffesionals in interpretations) 'learned entities' so to say, what's the iish abt that question for 500l students o..almost at the finishing edge of qualifying to knuckle atire and ready to defend senator saraki from his numerous STAGED saga.

juxtified, sorry ur comments are so gullibe..UNIBEN my foot
and who is this brainless wailer hating on Uniben. u can't even get ur grammar right and you're shouting futo. futo my foot. ogbeni park well oh b4 i make u embarrass yourself any further
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Beemhan(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2016
kikake:

Even me, a biology scientist can attempt some of the questions.
even me an agriculturist can answer them all
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Juxtified(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Beemhan:
and who is this brainless wailer hating on Uniben. u can't even get ur grammar right and you're shouting futo. futo my foot. ogbeni park well oh b4 i make u embarrass yourself any further
That's how they show themselves o, the OP is talking about a standard university and someone is mentioning futo, Pluto or whatever. What's even the difference between a university of technology and a polytechnic in the first place? canymix.
Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Bluewhyte(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hahahhahaba

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Bluewhyte(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
H ahahahaha

Re: Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic by Oshi5403(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2019
Someone Should Help Me Write Out The Questions.Am Using A Small Phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State / Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.