Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Soul Age Are You? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Soul Age Are You? (48845 Views)

Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) / Soul As Entity - The Billyonaire / How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ranchhoddas: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2016
Freiburger:

Your purpose here is to be free, being your greatest and authentic version and live in the abundance of mother earth.
Don't forget to always let love guild you and not fear.
Free from what? Also why is the Earth's population increasing if any of these are true?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ranchhoddas: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Problem with humans; When you get bored and life leaves you idle without real challenges, You start imagining things.

Tell me how a man that has gamut mouths to feed, have pressing matters to tend or who's special services is needed will get to put on this kind af shitty thinking cap?

This is plain Nonsense to me! angry
Hahahahaha...weyrey!

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Tloc(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Ishilove post=47707513]I wonder if a soul can be stuck in the same level for different cycles...or even be demoted to animal status...?

My late dog used to be a human. Oh she had a lot of baaaaad karma, so bad she came back as an animal. When you're so evil, horribly, disgustingly evil, you reincarnate as lower lifeforms to start your penance. grin grin

I'm not crazy, I know what I'm saying.

I'm also a hollering pentecostalist tongue[/quote
]

Your words have depth. Do you know how to access your previous lifetimes and the true essense of this lifetime?
You know about Annunakis and the Vibrational Levels?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by soundCluster: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Coldfeets:
I think I'm now stuck at the old soul department

I think I've learnt all the life lessons this world can present

I'm tired. I want to go. This world is no longer interesting to me

But there's still one very lesson I haven't learnt

And I will be so much grateful if someone can help me

Then after that, my soul can then rest in peace

The lesson is this: what exactly is a soul? cheesy

NOTE: going with biblical beliefs.

A Soul is that human consciousness that joins the Spirit to the Body/flesh.

Picture this-- a Boy, an Operating system and a fresh computer.

The Boy in this case is the Spirit
The Operating system is the Soul
The Computer is the Body

Without the Operating System(Soul), the Boy(Spirit) cannot Operate/Connect with the computer(Body) and vice versa. shocked

Note: humans are living entity that have a Spirit, a Soul, and a Body grin cool

Hope u can now Rest in peACE cheesy wink cool

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Coldfeets: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
soundCluster:

NOTE: going with biblical beliefs.

A Soul is that human consciousness that joins the Spirit to the Body/flesh.

Picture this-- a Boy, an Operating system and a fresh computer.

The Boy in this case is the Spirit
The Operating system is the Soul
The Computer is the Body

Without the Operating System(Soul), the Boy(Spirit) cannot Operate/Connect with the computer(Body) and vice versa. shocked

Note: humans are living entity that have a Spirit, a Soul, and a Body grin cool

Hope u can now Rest in peACE cheesy wink cool

Yeah, I think I can now, since I now know—all thanks to your simplistic analogy—that I am nothing but a living computer grin grin grin
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by soundCluster: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Coldfeets:

Yeah, I think I can now, since I now know—all thanks to your simplistic analogy—that I am nothing but a living computer grin grin grin

grin another definition as it that Humans are spirit beings, that have a soul and live in a body.. cool

Lol... So if ur operating system(Soul) expires... D boy(spirit) disconnects from d computer(body)--which becomes useless and d spirit goes back to wherever it came from. Whatever.. grin cool
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Freiburger(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Free from what? Also why is the Earth's population increasing if any of these are true?
I'm sorry I won't be answering the first question, reason is because I trying not to offfend anyone.
As for the increasing earth's population, are you afraid that the earth's resources isn't enough for all? Why not ask yourself how that belief found its way to your mind? Oops... I just answered your first question. wink
Incase you didn't know, I'm letting you know now that the air in our atmosphere is enough to take care of the earth population even when the population is increased by a thousand %. And so is every other resources in/on this mother earth.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Despite the projected 6 billion earth population, funny enough there are more souls willing to incarnate on earth than there are available human bodies.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ranchhoddas: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Freiburger:

I'm sorry I won't be answering the first question, reason is because I trying not to offfend anyone.
As for the increasing earth's population, are you afraid that the earth's resources isn't enough for all? Why not ask yourself how that belief found its way to your mind? Oops... I just answered your first question. wink
Incase you didn't know, I'm letting you know now that the air in our atmosphere is enough to take care of the earth population even when the population is increased by a thousand %. And so is every other resources in/on this mother earth.
You misunderstand me. If souls are just re-incarnating back and forth, over and over again, there should be a limit that the population of the Earth cannot go beyond. But the consistent increase in the Earth's population implies that more and more souls are coming to the earth. This should logically invalidate the idea of reincarnation. Are the number of souls infinite?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ranchhoddas: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Despite the projected 6 billion earth population, funny enough there are more souls willing to incarnate on earth than there are available human bodies.
Does this mean that there are souls that have NEVER been to Earth?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ttime(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Thanks for your question, from your description

I think you are a late young-early mature soul.

Really confusing
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Freiburger(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This should logically invalidate the idea of reincarnation. Are the number of souls infinite?
A lot of souls are searching and waiting on compatible patents through whom they will land of earth.
Animals got souls too.
Since the universe is infinte, I think the number of souls could likely be on the infinite. Although my assumption is without prove.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ranchhoddas: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Freiburger:

A lot of souls are searching and waiting on compatible patents through whom they will land of earth.
Animals got soul too.
Since the universe is infinte, I think the number of souls could likely be on the infinite. Although my assumption is without prove.

Very suspicious.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ttime(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Good question you threw out there. Now, remember

in every new lifetime a soul continues from where it stopped in a previous lifetime.

That's my point. If every new lifetime is a continuation of the previous, why will a soul ever develop to be a human soul only to be demoted again?

If karma is true and infallible, why was Adolf Hitler born normal in the first place, only to be demoted in the next life, that shows a disorderly arrangement that doesn't follow a set protocol.

2. Are non human Spirits included in this theory? Since we as humans get promoted to "Devine beings " after completing the circles, are Devine beings also demoted if they fail to complete their own circle? U ask this question because it appears our earth is not just home to human beings alone.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ttime(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Good question you threw out there. Now, remember

in every new lifetime a soul continues from where it stopped in a previous lifetime.

That's my point. If every new lifetime is a continuation of the previous, why will a soul ever develop to be a human soul only to be demoted again?

If karma is true and infallible, why was Adolf Hitler born normal in the first place, only to be demoted in the next life, that shows a disorderly arrangement that doesn't follow a set protocol.

2. Are non human Spirits included in this theory? Since we as humans get promoted to "Devine beings " after completing the circles, are Devine beings also demoted if they fail to complete their own circle? I ask this question because it appears our earth is not just home to human beings alone.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
ttime:

Really confusing

By late young-early mature, it means someone who is nearing the end of the young soul age and entering the mature soul age stage. They may retain slightly more characteristics of a young soul than mature soul. You need to understand that even though the soul age journey has been classified into 5 distinct categories, the soul journey is a continuum, and every body on earth is at different levels/stages in that continuum. Some souls are solidly within an age group, some are at the boundaries between a current one and the next.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
ttime:

2. Are non human Spirits included in this theory? Since we as humans get promoted to "Devine beings " after completing the circles, are Devine beings also demoted if they fail to complete their own circle? I ask this question because it appears our earth is not just home to human beings alone.

1) There is freewill and abuse of our freewill leads to some of the bad things you see on earth. And one thing that the creator does not tamper with is the will of souls. If there were no freewill, then we would just be puppets in the grand scheme of things, doing things just because we were told or forced to, not understanding why we should do this and not that. It is why we are here - to learn from experience. You cause someone harm, you pay for it, you learn the effects of doing harm to someone, and you understand why we should love instead. It is perfection. Adolf Hitler may have grossly abused his will power but nature has a system in place to ensure that he pays all of it back. Earth is a perfect playing/lesson ground for souls willing to learn lessons and on earth you are allowed full expression of freewill.

Talking about paying off negative karma, the article below is a story of a girl born without arms and limbs who lives in a plastic bowl and is carried around by her family members. I have no access to this soul's soul journey nor past lives, but there is a reason she was born this way. If her condition is due to some past misactions in previous lifetimes, then her karma must be quite heavy in that sense. My compassion is with her soul.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3699166/Teenage-girl-born-mystery-condition-stopped-limbs-growing-spends-life-living-PLASTIC-BOWL.html

2) Life does not only exist on earth. There is life on other galaxies in the universe, not just our galaxy. We are not alone in the universe. However, life on earth is seen as the ultimate or the best/roughest place for learning where growth is accelerated much faster than on any other planet of living. As a soul completes its learning, it no longer needs to re-incarnate on earth again, except if it volunteers to as a teacher, to teach other growing souls. One example of this soul is the soul that incarnated on earth in the person of Jesus, an evolved soul who incarnated on earth to show other humans the way. Having achieved this level, I do not see how this soul gets to be demoted for non-completion of its journey since it has completed its journey anyway.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ttime(m): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=bigfrancis21 post=47766720]

1) There is freewill and abuse of our freewill leads to some of the bad things...[b]

Hmm. O. K. Does that mean free will is only applicable on earth, and not the after life!?
If the souls that have been promoted or that exist in other life forms have will too, why is it only earth beings that get demoted for exercising their will wrongly. Since a promoted soul can decide to come back to teach others the way, how come only Jesus Christ fits this personality? Is He the only one to be promoted and yet agree to come back?
.1.b If the promoted souls have passed through all learning cycles and have become one with the purpose of the universe, don't you think there will be more of them around to show the way?

2. Using the same example of the lady born crippled, I believe such occur either by nature or accident, man made accidents.

Would you say a child born an SS is suffering bad karma? Or simple parental mis match

If bad karma, is it of d child for being born a sickler, or the parent having to take care of a sickler for life?

Some times, some parents give birth to challenged children. E. G polio , k_leg, Mental issues, etc
Would that be karma or plain ignorance/ Negligence?
2.b based on the above, does it mean one can manipulate Karma based on available knowledge of things.
2. C can someone's karma affect another person?, how will that be justified.
3. Lastly, how do you determine whose karma is responsible for what events, seeing that one experience can relate many people together, can someone's karma be to suffer another person's bad karma? How does it work?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by yussuf739: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Good question. I like this. Now, it depends, depending on soul agreements mother/father had with the child soul in the afterlife before birth on earth. However, from my observation the level of soul age of children is often determined by the soul age of the mother, because mothers often spend more time with their children than the fathers. That is, a woman who is in her mature soul stage will have mature/old souls, not infant or baby souls, born to her when she starts having children. This is nature's own way of purely creating families where everyone is around the same soul age where they can collectively grow together. The father's soul age often has less influence on the children's soul age. That is, if a man in his mature stage marries a young soul as wife, their soul age of their kids will mirror more of their mother's soul age (mostly baby/young or sometimes mature souls). For example, i've noticed many mature or old souls often have at least mature souls as mothers. I've come across mature soul mothers and later their children (kids or adults) and her children are always at least mature souls.

thanks, your explanation help.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by cherriex(f): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks,am enlightened.

Thanks for your question, from your description I think you are a late young-early mature soul. Mature souls are sandwiched between young souls and old souls and it is common if they have characteristics from both. Mature souls, especially those just entering this stage, often have the energy and drive of young souls but are different in their approach towards making money. For example, while a young soul, in the quest for money, may site a company in an area where its wastes are toxic to the human environment without thinking twice about the damage their company is causing, a mature soul may be more considerate towards the environment and site his company in a location far off from human habitation. Or a young soul may choose to cut corners to make money regardless of doing it legally or not, a mature soul would rather prefer to do it the legal way to avoid consequences of any mis-actions. At the young soul level stage, souls are not usually too concerned about religion but more concerned about being successful in the world. They may belong to religious groups, especially those they were born in, and attend church/mosque at times, but usually because others do so anyway or because the society says so. As the soul begins to enter the mature soul stage, it starts to get more introspective about life. Religion starts to become more appealing again to the soul, but unlike the baby soul's approach towards religion, it is more understanding and liberal towards it. As the mature soul begins to seek a connection with the God source, religion is usually its first point of call in its return to its inner self. After a while, mature souls at this stage begin to question some certain religious teachings. Deep down within itself it knows that certain things he has been told by the church or mosque aren't really the truth. It grows restless and begins to seek answers elsewhere. They may grow curious and start to inquire about other religious groups' beliefs. You may see mature souls at this stage changing from one religious affiliation to another in its quest for answers. Thus, it is perfectly normal for you as a mature soul to have the drive of a young soul and be concerned about religious or spiritual matters.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Meklex(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Venzal:
bro please reply your mail, I was banned from the business section by spambot
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2016
ttime:
[b]
1) There is freewill and abuse of our freewill leads to some of the bad things...[b]

Hmm. O. K. Does that mean free will is only applicable on earth, and not the after life!?
If the souls that have been promoted or that exist in other life forms have will too, why is it only earth beings that get demoted for exercising their will wrongly. Since a promoted soul can decide to come back to teach others the way, how come only Jesus Christ fits this personality? Is He the only one to be promoted and yet agree to come back?
.1.b If the promoted souls have passed through all learning cycles and have become one with the purpose of the universe, don't you think there will be more of them around to show the way?

2. Using the same example of the lady born crippled, I believe such occur either by nature or accident, man made accidents.

Would you say a child born an SS is suffering bad karma? Or simple parental mis match

If bad karma, is it of d child for being born a sickler, or the parent having to take care of a sickler for life?

Some times, some parents give birth to challenged children. E. G polio , k_leg, Mental issues, etc
Would that be karma or plain ignorance/ Negligence?
2.b based on the above, does it mean one can manipulate Karma based on available knowledge of things.
2. C can someone's karma affect another person?, how will that be justified.
3. Lastly, how do you determine whose karma is responsible for what events, seeing that one experience can relate many people together, can someone's karma be to suffer another person's bad karma? How does it work?

1) Freewill applies to both earth and the afterlife. However, in the loving environment of the afterlife souls are less likely to abuse their will power. Also the older the soul is, their much less tendency for abuse. For example, just as an elderly woman is much less likely to do childish things. I never indicated anywhere in any of my posts that earth beings get demoted for disabuse of will power. Souls who may have accumulated negative karma will continue to re-incarnate on earth for as many times it takes for them to pay off their karma. From a vantage point of view, disabuse of free will is not really considered 'evil' per se, but is seen more as learning experiences which most souls would pass through in order to better understand the concept of love. No judgment whatsoever is apportioned on anyone.

The soul that incarnated on earth last as Jesus Christ was an evolved soul who had been on earth several times before. His soul is the same soul that re-incarnated as Enoch, Joseph the son of Jacob, Joshua the warrior, Melchizedek, etc. and last as Jesus. Having achieved his evolution earlier than others, our big brother Jesus, became the perfect example the creator wanted for other souls. Also, having achieved this level, he did not need to re-incarnate on earth anymore and his life on earth as Jesus Christ was a voluntary one as a teacher to lay down a guide for other evolving souls in their journey. Jesus Christ, as a boy, was said to be much wiser than his age mates, possessing astounding knowledge and often challenging adults of his time in matters and issues that were not expected of someone his age. Similarly, in nature's way of ensuring souls of like age groups are born together, he was born to a mother who was at least a mature soul, who saw the early signs of being different in her son and understood the signs. Being an old soul, she did not 'try' to correct him, change him or make him 'behave' or 'conform' to his peers, like some mothers who are unable to understand these signs would try to do. Old souls are rarely born to infant, baby or young souls, for being born in such families sometimes could delay or limit the extent or capacity of growth the old soul could have achieved in that lifetime. Some other evolved souls who have completed their journey on earth have incarnated or are currently on earth as teachers, and the examples of Jesus, Gautama Budda, Mother Theresa, etc. are the most popular of all.

2) It is unfortunate sickle cell anaemia developed in Africa in response to the malaria scourge. While AA individuals fall easily to malaria, AS individuals are said to rarely suffer from malaria as the malaria causative agent, plasmodium, barely survives on sickled red blood cells, according to medicine. But realize that from a spiritual point of view, the presence of SS individuals, or rather the availability of SS bodies, provides excellent learning experiences/opportunities for some souls, depending on the lessons needed to be learned. Being born as SS is not always due to bad karma but could be for other reasons. For example, sometimes in lifetimes where someone caused repetitive harm or injury to another person, say a husband to his wife, in the afterlife both souls may agree to re-incarnate together in another lifetime in roles where the injuring party would providing care and love for the other, as a way of balancing the negative karma one had caused to the other in the lifetime before. A perfect example of such arrangement is the life of a mother caring for her SS son almost all his life, clearing any negative karma she may have caused to the soul of her son in a previous lifetime. Love wins hate. Love clears hate. Love is all there is.

For some souls that need to learn to overcome their ego or learn humility, they may choose to be born in life-humbling circumstances such as being born in sick bodies or lives where they would be sick for majority of that lifetime, not necessarily because they have bad karma, but because it is more sure that they would learn their lessons faster. These souls are often heralded for willingly choosing to pick 'hard' lives on earth to live through, because these 'hard lives' accelerate the growth of the soul faster than 'easy lives'. With easy lives, some souls would never learn their lessons because while in the body they get carried away by the earth life to focus on their spiritual lesson. 'Hard lives' ensure that the soul doesn't get carried away while in the body but sticks to learning to the life lessons for which it was born in that lifetime. With easy lives for some souls, they may live in and out of several lives without learning anything or much. Thus, 'hard lives' are often preferred or recommended for evolving souls as a way of ensuring that they progress much faster. Thus, the reason behind anyone being born sick, disabled etc. is not always due to bad karma. Everybody's situation is unique and different.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2016
As a country, Nigeria is predominantly a baby and young soul country, with sprinkles of infant, mature and old souls here and there. Also, certain tribes tend to be more of a particular age group than the other.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by hunter21(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2016
bigfrancis21:
As a country, Nigeria is predominantly a baby and young soul country, with sprinkles of infant, mature and old souls here and there. Also, certain tribes tend to be more of a particular age group than the other.
can you shed more light on these, it will go a long way in helping us to solve our problems as a nation.
i suspect the fulanis have the oldest souls followed by the edos and ijebus
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by ttime(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
bigfrancis21:

. Everybody's situation is unique and different.

weird theory.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
ttime:

weird theory.

What's weird about spiritual truth? I understand that this is something entirely new to you, and you may probably be hearing it for the first time.

What questions, if any, do you have?
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by 4nobody4every1: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2016
bigfrancis21:

What's weird about spiritual truth? I understand that this is something entirely new to you, and you may probably be hearing it for the first time.

What questions, if any, do you have?
@ Bigfrancis, l have read all you posted on this topic, l have few questions for you. a) what is your religious inclinations?. b) what are your thoughts on God, Heaven, Hell fire, Angels, the law of sowing & reaping, the laws of retributive justice, eternal punishment of the wicked?. l will appreciate your honest opinion on all l have enumerated above, thanks cool
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
4nobody4every1:
@ Bigfrancis, l have read all you posted on this topic, l have few questions for you. a) what is your religious inclinations?. b) what are your thoughts on God, Heaven, Hell fire, Angels, the law of sowing & reaping, the laws of retributive justice, eternal punishment of the wicked?. l will appreciate your honest opinion on all l have enumerated above, thanks cool

We all come from a source, that source is all-loving and ever understanding. That source is called God, Allah, Chukwu, Abasi etc. Regardless of what he is called, he still remains the creator. Religions tend to have different perspectives or impressions of him but he is different from many of the 'attributes' religions ascribe to him. There is an afterlife, a place we come from and a place to which we should all return to. In christianity this place is called heaven. In hinduism, it is called nirvana. A place of unconditional love, light, beauty and perfection. Asides this place exists darkness or the void (a place of temporary restitution for certain souls leaving earth in certain conditions). This is a place of reflection and its purpose is to correct and not condemn a soul to eternal suffering. Some souls with unfinished business on earth are stuck on this earth plane and roam the earth as we speak. He'll fire does not exist. An unconditionally loving creator or God would never condemn any of his own creation to an eternal damnation or suffering. The closest thing to God on earth is mothers, and most mothers are unconditionally loving and patient that they hardly ever give up on their children despite how bad they may be. This may sound unusual to you after many years of religious conditioning and upbringing about the existence of a so-called hell fire where a supposedly loving God condemns his own children to suffer eternally.

As growing souls on an earthy journey we do have spirit guides, who are often advanced souls who have been through their lessons and are guides to growing souls. There are often so many roles a graduated soul from earth can play in the afterlife. Some advanced souls choose to remain in the afterlife permanently and play some celestial roles. These are what Christianity often calls Angels.

The law of karma is a natural spiritual law that ensures that there is justice for abuse of will power and also rewards for loving behaviour. It is a law of give and take, cause and effect, a natural universal law that ensures the universe runs in balance and any justice is served appropriately. It's purpose, however, is to correct and not to damn one to eternal condemnation.

Thank you.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by 4nobody4every1: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
@bigfrancis21, thanks, but are you a product of the grail message? cool
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
No I'm not. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.